Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you masturbate at home do you try to keep your moans of pleasure quiet so no one hears

last reply
16 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When i was growing up at home i as a man tried to be as quiet as i could so no one knew what i was upto, not so bothered these days lol
Lurker
0 likes
When I lived with my parents, hell yes, I was quiet.

Now I've got my own place? Phht, hell no. If I need to scream, and I do fairly frequently, I will!
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101

Now I've got my own place? Phht, hell no. If I need to scream, and I do fairly frequently, I will!

This. But I don't scream. Screaming can be misconstrued.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101

Me too, but I don't scream either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I know I am alone I dont try to keep quiet but when my roommate is home, I do try and keep quiet especially if she has a guest.
Lurker
0 likes
No it's just me and my husband
Lurker
0 likes
I don't live at the library,I can get really loud
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not in the least,,,,it feels so much better if I just let it out,,,love to fantasize..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes try to be quiet but I also really don't mind if daughters hear me.....................I hear them often enough so WTF, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell NO, I make sure I have enough lube to make noise and then I stroke away until I start to moan and kum
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not at all quiet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a moaner rather than a screamer but if i'm pleasuring myself i'm more than likely alone so I make all the noise I need
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time I'm loud and proud.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oddly, i rarely make noise when i masturbate. when i am with a woman, for some reason, it's different. my throat is often sore afterward because i tend to growl deeply. when i had kids staying with me on weekends, my partner and i kept it muted, but when the house was empty except for us... we left doors open, did it in various rooms, and basically reveled in the freedom to abandon restraint just that much more. sex is fundamentally about abandoning boundaries, giving yourself over to it, letting go, being caught up in it, having it overtake you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why be quite??? I don't mean to be extra loud but why be quite.