Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

wheres the craziest place youve given head?

last reply
134 replies
22.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Gave road head in HS, the guy wrecked his car, guess I did a good job
Lurker
0 likes
no way, really?! smile
Lurker
0 likes
i bet he loved it, anymore public endeavors?
Lurker
0 likes
road head, in a movie theatre and at the mall in a dressing room once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a public bathroom at a Greyhound station in Michigan.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either A Glass Elevator In Las Vegas Or Yankee Stadium. Both Were Pretty Wild!!
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't say this is 'crazy' but: nature reserve smile
Lurker
0 likes
Probably on a plane whilst pretending to sleep on my boyfriends lap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
Probably on a plane whilst pretending to sleep on my boyfriends lap.

That Is Very Hot!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
at a wedding, during the procession, when my cousin was getting married, she saw us biggrin such a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a club carpark, my boyfriend at the time was dressed in a 'chewbacca' outfit which i quickly unzipped and got to work, the security came round and i just managed to get up in time and zip him up. my boyfriend said i had to call someone and it was too noisy out front. i was picking fur outa my mouth for the rest of the night LOL!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Going through a carwash. I'd recommend it to anyone.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In a video booth inside an adult bookstore through a glory hole. My ex husband was in there watching me.
Lurker
0 likes
in the car as he was driving!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lolllllll at the beach
doing my best to be good..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at work
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
ive done a few in public..... gloryhole, on the bus in HS, middle of a club, in an elavator, and at many parties
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not really into sex in public places so, I don't have much experience in that area. But, once, when we were teenagers, my boyfriend and I were desperate to fool around and since we still lived at home and our families being home we had to go elsewhere. I ended up giving him head under a slide at the park near his house.
Lurker
0 likes
In a Walmart bathroom with some old guy. I never saw him again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

When I was 18 and still in h.s., I was in Jr achievement (off campus club) and a guy from another school took me in a back room and "taught" me about bj's. I did everything he told me to do and I actually got off on his response! Not a power trip, but a feeling of how I, little miss nobody, could make this cute, out of my league guy, cum with such intensity. Wow! When the club had its annual awards reception at a downtown hotel, he sat across from me and when the speeches started, he thumbed towards the door and left, expecting me to follow...which i did. He led me upstairs and outside to the walkway where the rooms were. It was kind of a u-shaped courtyard below so there was another walkway across from where we were. Right there, he unzipped his pants and said, " i want you to suck me again. Its gonna be even better." I answered, "I know" and dropped to my knees and got started. At some point I noticed the maids across from us and pulled back, ready to jump up. He put his hand on my head and kept me down and said, "No, finish." I felt so sexy right then that I couldn't care less who was around and finished him off, swallowing his cum just like before. (I swallowed the first time simply because I didn't know what to do with it and as I did, he grabbed my hair and in a husky voice, kept repeating "yeah that's it, yeah" so I figured "that's what you do with it). To this day I can't believe virginal, naive me did that but, it began the foundation of who I am today! (Sorry this turned out so long. Guess I kinda got caught up in the memory! !)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
Going through a carwash. I'd recommend it to anyone.

The carwash idea sounds really hot!
Lurker
0 likes
In Syria.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Up against a cell tower.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by missnottie
In a Walmart bathroom with some old guy. I never saw him again

Walmart turns me on alone...Lord, help me if you throw an older guy in the mix.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ToshLoveCC
Up against a cell tower.

You mean a tower for transmitting cell phone calls? Wow. Talk about "reach out and touch someone."
Lurker
0 likes
not too crazy really, back row balcony of a foreign film art house
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
In a professor's office at Ohio State, but it wasn't the professor I was blowing. It was another student I was tutoring. We did it in front of a big window where anyone across the quad could see us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under the table in a cafe.
His eyes nearly popped out when he came I believe as he couldn't make a sound. My gf knew what was happening but the others didn't.

While he was talking on his mobile to his secretary.