Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why are so many women attracted to "bad guys"...or am I imagining this?

last reply
39 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

Good old boys are the baddest bad boys of all.

But I have always had my shirt on when confronted by the police and I have never resisted arrest.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
I love the way, in the south, how you'll see guys outside their cars with no shirts on talking to the police. I've known guys who got out of their cars and the first thing they'll do is take their shirt off and toss it back inside. I love guys with no shirts on.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
apparently women in my area aren't normal then since it seems so many of you like nice guys
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Thats a good one miss lopez,
Kick-ass shirt your wearing, by the way

Hehe

Thank you
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I only like nice guys. You are imagining this without a doubt. Why get into a bad marriage or situation with a loser when you can be perfectly happy with w wonderful loving and kind husband.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love the good guy with one stipulation, he can only be pushed so far and then you hit a solid, immovable wall of man.
Nothing better than knowing you cant walk all over him and that he is just being a gentleman when he lets you have your own way
Lurker
0 likes
I was a sucker for the good boy but good boys can be worst than the bad boy (hence, he cheated on me and got a girl pregnant). Bad boys knows what exactly the woman likes!
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i was once in a relationship with a "bad boy". they're called boys for a reason. i quickly realized that shit was for the birds. i only focus on men

Say. Her. Name.