Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you get off on helping a virgin out?

last reply
30 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Went to visit a good friend of mine with my nephew (who was a virgin) this weekend and she let him fuck her, twice. It wasn't planned or anything and the topic of his virginity just came up in the conversation when we started talking about young people and sex these days. She laughed when she heard that and she joked around that she could fix that for him. I couldn't believe she said that but she was totally serious, and after we all joked about it some more she just grabbed his hand and took him into her bedroom, winked at me and closed the door. I still couldn't believe it but after about five minutes I started hearing the bed and it was obvious they were fucking. It didn't last more than five minutes, but he was all smiles when he came out of there, and then he couldn't stop talking about it for the next hour. It was obvious he really wanted to do it again, so I said she really should give him a longer lesson and guess what, she did and this time they were in there a lot longer, and she was all smiles afterwards too. After I drove him back home I couldn't get it out of my mind and so I went back and spent the night with her, and she's never been that hot and horny ever before.

So I'm wondering is that something that a lot of women enjoy or would enjoy doing?
CurlyFries
0 likes
I can't speak for "a lot of women," but that's a big NO for me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Wall of text....and, this shit never happened... Am I right?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Wall of text....and, this shit never happened... Am I right?

I don't know, sounds like a great Lush story to me. Think of the tag lines!
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure
Went to visit a good friend of mine with my nephew (who was a virgin) this weekend and she let him fuck her, twice. It wasn't planned or anything and the topic of his virginity just came up in the conversation when we started talking about young people and sex these days. She laughed when she heard that and she joked around that she could fix that for him. I couldn't believe she said that but she was totally serious, and after we all joked about it some more she just grabbed his hand and took him into her bedroom, winked at me and closed the door. I still couldn't believe it but after about five minutes I started hearing the bed and it was obvious they were fucking. It didn't last more than five minutes, but he was all smiles when he came out of there, and then he couldn't stop talking about it for the next hour. It was obvious he really wanted to do it again, so I said she really should give him a longer lesson and guess what, she did and this time they were in there a lot longer, and she was all smiles afterwards too. After I drove him back home I couldn't get it out of my mind and so I went back and spent the night with her, and she's never been that hot and horny ever before.

So I'm wondering is that something that a lot of women enjoy or would enjoy doing?

Who the fuck is this "she" you're speaking of? If it's your wife / partner, you're really insane in the membrane dude....WTF?

You said you went to visit him, but later on (from what I can decipher) you drove him back home. Sounds like someone needs to get their story straight here.....just sayin'
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I would not be into this at all......
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Penthouse Letters.... there was this buss load of Swedish Cheerleaders....
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

*cracked up laughing
Lurker
0 likes
I thought this was kinda funny, so decided to post it here!

Lurker
0 likes
oh god yes......anytime that she needs help
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, NO WAY! I could never stand to be with a less-experienced man... that would make me be like... the one in control. *shudder*
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
To answer the question, no.

As far as your story goes...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm really surprised at some of the negative response on this question. Maybe people are misunderstanding.

First of all my nephew is old enough to have sex, so this wasn't some kid thing. He had just never done it before, probably like many others young guys like him.

Second my friend is a very nice woman that I've known a long time. Yeah we have great sex once in a while, and we both know we have other intimate friends as well, but it's not like we hang out at orgies and screw complete strangers either. What's wrong with some variety once in a while? If she's going to have sex with other people then it may as well be someone I know.

Third, and like I said, this wasn't some planned thing. One thing led to another, it just happened, and afterwards everybody was pretty happy about it. So what's wrong with that?

The good thing is that he had a great experience with a nice woman and now he's ready to go and find some girls his age without having to worry about being inexperienced. The other good thing is that my friend obviously enjoyed playing out her little fantasy about teaching him a few things. I'm not complaining either.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure
I'm really surprised at some of the negative response on this question. Maybe people are misunderstanding.

First of all my nephew is old enough to have sex, so this wasn't some kid thing. He had just never done it before, probably like many others young guys like him.

Second my friend is a very nice woman that I've known a long time. Yeah we have great sex once in a while, and we both know we have other intimate friends as well, but it's not like we hang out at orgies and screw complete strangers either. What's wrong with some variety once in a while? If she's going to have sex with other people then it may as well be someone I know.

Third, and like I said, this wasn't some planned thing. One thing led to another, it just happened, and afterwards everybody was pretty happy about it. So what's wrong with that?

The good thing is that he had a great experience with a nice woman and now he's ready to go and find some girls his age without having to worry about being inexperienced. The other good thing is that my friend obviously enjoyed playing out her little fantasy about teaching him a few things. I'm not complaining either.

Oh now that you explained it like that..... um... no, sorry still don't buy it. But no worries.
Lurker
0 likes
I personally wouldn't "get off" helping a virgin because there wouldn't be enough time, it would all be over far to soon
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
To answer the question, no.

As far as your story goes...

Come on Slippery! Just come straight to the point, don't mince words and tell it like it is, none of this dancing around the subject ok?
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Swedish girls are the best... just sayin... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saga

Swedish girls are the best... just sayin... ;)

Yeah... you keep telling yourself that...

As for the question, sure, why the hell not, given that I was single and she was. And as for the validitiy of the story, it's way from being the most "out there" stories I've heard or shit I've seen. Maybe she had a thing for virgins? Look at all the things that turn people on here on lush, would you really be surprised that there are women in the world going "VIRGINS! GIMME!!!!"
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
There are plenty of threads on Lush where many people have made it very clear what their feelings on sex with virgins are. Generally, people want somebody who knows what they are doing so it's not just the virgin who gets pleased. They want to get off too, so obviously, virgins don't know how to even attempt that. They want what they want from the start, and don't want to bother with shy or awkward fumblings.

Some say they don't want to be responsible if it goes wrong in some way, or to endure the nerves of the person. Some say of men that they won't be able to last, and will shoot their load too soon. Others say of women that they don't want to hurt them or deal with the blood.

A few people have said that part of the virgin appeal is teaching and sharing with somebody else as they explore and discover their own and somebody else's body. It's more about journey and communication, intimacy and exploration from a basic starting point, where the emphasis is slightly weighed towards the other to start with.

The appeal for some, they say, is the high level of intimacy somebody's first time will bring, the "unsullied", or "pure" nature of their body, and being able to instruct, guide and lead. They say they enjoy the growing levels of confidence in the newly de-flowered person, and take pleasure as they have their own experienced body explored. They know what they like, and the virgin will learn that with time and the right partner, they hope.

As for your back story, there's plenty of crap spouted here at times by various people, so it matters not whether it's true or made up. But what do virgins know?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
I talked to a woman many many moons ago that really wanted to do me simply because at that time I was a virgin. It was her belief that if she took my virginity I would never be able to have such an experience ever again, especially in terms of pleasure and she said that every sexual intercourse after that was an attempt to relive that first orgasm, to get to that peak and level of enjoyment again.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've always felt that people (men & women) who seek out primarily virgins for sex partners have their own little predatory fetish which requires being fed.

They aren't so much the caring individual at all. They've objectified the virginity to the point where they could give a shit less about the person.

In my youth, I'd overhear conversations from guys my age and older, where they'd speak of 'bagging a virgin' or 'getting with that girl - she's a virgin!'

As if that is some sort of trophy.

I've always been fairly disgusted by this bullshit.

And an uncle or a 'caring' older mentor...just how are you actually 'helping' anyone out by actively shoving your nose where it really shouldn't be. That's borderline fucking creepy weird, man.

*Ooops, there goes my filter again.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I've always felt that people (men & women) who seek out primarily virgins for sex partners have their own little predatory fetish which requires being fed.

They aren't so much the caring individual at all. They've objectified the virginity to the point where they could give a shit less about the person.

In my youth, I'd overhear conversations from guys my age and older, where they'd speak of 'bagging a virgin' or 'getting with that girl - she's a virgin!'

And an uncle or a 'caring' older mentor...just how are you actually 'helping' anyone out by actively shoving your nose where it really shouldn't be. That's borderline fucking creepy weird, man.

This! ALL OF IT!

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

This! ALL OF IT!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this sounds like a penthouse letter also but I actually did pick up a sexy virgin farm boy of 20 in a bar when I was 22 and freshly broken up with my boy friend I had been shacked up with since I was 17. He was about to leave for the military and we dated for the 2 months before he left which consisted of spending most of our time fucking like bunnies and I am quite sure there is some woman out there that can thank me for his skills lol. Would I go especially looking for that, probably not but it sure was fun at the time.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to [url=]buy laptop hard drive[/url], it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It

Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one

I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?

Gateway!!!lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well the guy I am FWB with he is clearly not a virgin (has a few kids) but I am doing things with him that his past lovers didn't want to do. It was exciting to know he had never been rimmed before. I can say he enjoys it.