Lurker
0 likes
I have had a 3some before, I would love to have a all woman orgy
Lurker
0 likes
Had 3-sumsand orgies,,, group sex is just great xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve had a couple of FFM & MFM threesomes. I could be down for a foursome or orgy with the right people, especially if it was Bi-friendly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes please
Miss Sinn is in......
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve had a couple of mff threesomes and one mmf. I’d love a foursome or orgy ?
Lurker
0 likes
Three some is a blast. I still have reservations as far as orgies go
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Threesomes are certainly a lot of fun. I've not had many, but always enjoyed them.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A great 'Threesome' is always a prelude to a fantastic orgy.

Lurker
0 likes
I have a few 3somes and a couple of orgies.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've been in FMF, FFF, MFM, and an all-girl orgy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I've been in FMF, FFF, MFM, and an all-girl orgy.

never been in a proper orgy. been in a few improper ones, tho *giggles* see? told you my harassment would be fun!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and in just about any combination you can imagine.

While they are great fun nothing matches a good Gangbang where you get all the attention.

You know I have and would do one every week, but I find them a little too strenuous for that frequently.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have been in a threesome ?, would love to try an all out orgy ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes ive been in FFM, MFM, MFMF and enjoyed greatly. Never more than 4 though. These included bi ladies and (at least once) a bi curious guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
intriguing thought - ... on my bucket list
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes,yes,yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends who's asking?

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love threesomes, when younger was in several FFF, but once married, has been FFM situations....always with a friend in need, bad divorse or a bad break up.......just that need from them to feel alive and sexually wanted, some it was only a one time deal, a few was more consistant....all were hot, fun, beautiful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being in the centre of 2 unselfish men is heaven to me, I like to make my men feel as special as they do me,no pun intended smile. So orgies would be to impersonal for me