last reply
41 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by findingnichole
I've always been curious about guys opinion on anal with girls. Do you like it? Why? What's different/better about it? Why fuck them anal if they already have a perfectly good pussy?

Thanks in advance for the answers and quenching my curiosity!

no
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know, but it's kinky, naughty and awesome! Not only just fucking, but other things too. I don't regret saying this, but I love adoring it. I would only regret if I didn't do that! It's fun, and what's wrong in it? smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm only in anal if she wants it; there are other wonderful options. But if that is what turns her on the most.....
Lurker
0 likes
I like it mostly because she likes it. I started putting a finger in while eating her pussy and it drove her wild. We did it early on in our relationship and probably do it once a month. We both like lots of variety in positions, role playing, even costumes, toys, etc. Just another thing to add a little spice. For me it is tighter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would never consider her anus over her pussy, and engage in anal only at her request. While I say that it seems erotic sometimes, I am always worried about her comfort, but once stroking begins, I will succumb to whatever happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have, and like it as an alternate especially when she has her orgasm and I am not cumming yet...she is usually more willing then too, when she is enjoying her climax.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All reasons above are true but.. To' me higher top feeling reached Was when she let me fuck her Ass in missionary...

The sight off her 'empty' pussy, her pussy lips moving with my thrust and all above feeling around my cock were too much for me...
Than, contraction of an Ass during her orgasm are far away stronger than the vagina , impossible to hold on
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by findingnichole
I've always been curious about guys opinion on anal with girls. Do you like it? Why? What's different/better about it? Why fuck them anal if they already have a perfectly good pussy?

Thanks in advance for the answers and quenching my curiosity!

I totally love anal and for me it's another delicious female hole to enjoy pleasure from, and to give my partner pleasure too in return. For me the sphincter muscle is so deliciously tight that it's such a delicious feeling just easing my cock in. I also love the way I have to work with my partners and help them to relax and take me inside anally, especially if they are anal virgins. So deliciously naughty too but I syill enjoy a tight pussy too though!
Lurker
0 likes
For one the Ass is so called forbidden fruit. But mostly it's tighter. Also I've had women remark that it's dirty ( in a good way) and it turned them on more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, it is different. The last woman I had anal sex with said no way exit only. Well at that point it is more a challenge then anything else. Typical man, conquering unexplored territories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal feels better, but anal is about the dominant psychology of male sexuality.
Quote by Freddie Mercury
My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
Fairy tales of yesterday grow and never die
I can fly
The show must go on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal does not excite me, unless she want it like that then I'm happy to oblige.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}