Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boobs...real and a little droopy or surgically enhanced and perky???

last reply
38 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've read thru the thread...."Are breast implants a turn-off or turn-on?" Here the next logical question....at least for me.

Would you rather be with a woman who's a little droopy, natural and real or one that has had them surgically enhanced to be perky? Not bigger, just a lift. Say...to go back up to where she used to be...oh, I don't know...say after having 2 kids!!

I am mid 40's and considering a lift. I've done the research: its very painful, expensive and requires repositioning the nipple. Now, I'd like to know if it would make a difference to a sexual partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd rather be with one who was happy and at one with herself. If she wanted them to be natural, then that's how I would like them. If it made her happy to have them augmented or lifted, then I'd like that, too. Above all, I'd want her to be comfortable in her own skin, and fun to be around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll be in the 'don't do it' camp. 'A little droopy' is, to me, greatly preferable to artificially enhanced.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not up to me. It's up to her. If it makes her happy, then she should do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally understand your feelings re this issue. I am dealing with the same thing with my own wife....erm...hang on, "Honey, that's not you is it?""

Phew! That was a creepy moment.

From my own experience I would say "Don't do it."

Of the surgically enhanced breasts I have been blessed to fondle I can honestly say they look great under a sweater but are no fun under the covers where it really counts.

A little droopy and natural are THE best for their responsiveness and feel. I adore the way my woman's breasts respond to my touch, it is a measurable event and part of the overall act of making love. Unless those beauties are hanging down by your knee-caps, please consider leaving them alone.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I am with Rocco and Mr. Nudie - it is her self-image, confidence and happiness that means the most.

I have not come in contact with enhanced breasts, so yeah, while they look enticing, i have no clue as to how they feel, and how much the augmentation takes away from her sensitivity and pleasured reaction to my adoring caresses. If this procedure is going to mean discomfort, reduced sensation, and scarring, I would not ask my woman to undergo it, but would support her in her wishes.

Best wishes.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with what everyone else has said so far... its your body and your happiness.. but if you want an honest answer.. i'd want my partner to get a lift.. would i tell her no. but that is what he's thinking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by yourfantasy
I've read thru the thread...."Are breast implants a turn-off or turn-on?" Here the next logical question....at least for me.

Would you rather be with a woman who's a little droopy, natural and real or one that has had them surgically enhanced to be perky? Not bigger, just a lift. Say...to go back up to where she used to be...oh, I don't know...say after having 2 kids!!

I am mid 40's and considering a lift. I've done the research: its very painful, expensive and requires repositioning the nipple. Now, I'd like to know if it would make a difference to a sexual partner.

Sorry to horn in on a ask the guys question BUT I gotta tell you go to the gym and buy a push up bra screw surgery. From pumping iron at the gym I've given mine a lift surgery free if the muscle under your breasts is soft your lift won't last forever anyway and a gym membership is WAY cheaper. What if you loose sensation in your nipples, have complications or just die from anesthesia which can happen not to mention the ugly scars that will take forever to fade can't be exposed to sun for a long time etc etc. Please don't take offense but sounds like you need a self esteem lift not a boob lift! Work out and sexy push up bras till the work outs help. Worked for me!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I would prefer to fondle, kiss, lick, suck, have my dick between, or any other way enjoy a pair of natural titties, hooters, ta-ta's, gals.

It' not the size or shape that matters, it's how they are attended to and their sensitivity to the blessed owner. It really is no fun at all sucking on the nipple of an enanced breast only to find out later that it was all for nothing because the sensitivity was lost during surgury.

My wife has perfect (to me) C's with a little bit of sag after having a pair of kids and gravity taking over for the last 39 years. They are extremely sensitive to both the fingers and the tongue (she has orgasmed just from me sucking on her nips). I wouldn't have it any other way. Sure, it turns me on when she wears a push-up and gives herself some incredible cleavage but when they sag and hang down and I want to suck on them,,,,, well... it only puts my mouth and tongue closer to her 'other' sesitive area.

Just my two cents (before taxes).

Love what you got and don't be afaid to show 'em off
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
natural at most..but there are exceptions
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Go ahead and get your breast augmentation if you desire it. On the plus side, you'll own a marvelous pair, well into your sixties!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I've thought i might need one in the future! Ok, im only 20, no kids, still perky etc but i know thyre gonna drop a bit in the future, especially if i have kids.

I think the only person who is gonna benefit from a lift is you, but its your confidence and self esteem that needs fixing more than anything. Im sure your partner doesnt care and should be mature enough anyway to know that this is natural. The healing time probably wont be worth it imo
Wild at Heart
0 likes
A little droop is just fine. A girl has to have really tiny breasts if they don't droop at all as she gets older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just realized - we could make a better judgment call if we could actually SEE the breasts in question. In 1080p Hi Def preferably. Yeah, that should do it.

Lurker
0 likes
Ok...Y'all confirmed it. No surgery, but I was already leaning that way. I appreciate your honest answers!!

@ MrNudiePants....sorry, I only send photos to those I know in person!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right decision! Natural, even a bit droopy, is always better!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
I just realized - we could make a better judgment call if we could actually SEE the breasts in question. In 1080p Hi Def preferably. Yeah, that should do it.

you are a hoot
May your orgasms be multiple.
Charlese Le'Push
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by chriskayaks
PHEW!!!!! I sure am glad that the majority of the post are going for the natural side of things... I wasn't looking forward to getting a nut lift when they start to drop as I get older!!! I guess that I can start to tuck them into my socks.

lol
Charlese Le'Push
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Quote by yourfantasy

Sorry to horn in on a ask the guys question BUT I gotta tell you go to the gym and buy a push up bra screw surgery. From pumping iron at the gym I've given mine a lift surgery free if the muscle under your breasts is soft your lift won't last forever anyway and a gym membership is WAY cheaper. What if you loose sensation in your nipples, have complications or just die from anesthesia which can happen not to mention the ugly scars that will take forever to fade can't be exposed to sun for a long time etc etc. Please don't take offense but sounds like you need a self esteem lift not a boob lift! Work out and sexy push up bras till the work outs help. Worked for me!

Thank you Bunny for brining this into reality from a woman's perspective.
Charlese Le'Push
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think you've decided now (I skimmed the thread) and also, I'm aware that I don't have a penis, but I thought I'd give my opinion.

Granted, I'd rather perky over droopy, in myself and in anyone else - However, two points I'd like to make - If someone is lucky enough to be seeing your breasts, the last thing they're likely to be doing is thinking 'Hmm... Well, they're not exactly very pert now then, are they?' Unless they're crazy.

And, I've seen breasts that have been lifted (no implants, just the lift and a reduction as well infact)- and as you said in your post. They reposition the nipple. This can remove sensitivty, or make them incredibly painful. And you can also die under the knife. You could die for your boobs. O_O

Plus, I'd rather saggy breasts any day over ones covered in surgical scars - Like I said, I've seen it - Scars are not sexy. Especially on the breast area.

I think someone above mentioned exercise... And you don't even need a gym apparently Make your breasts look bigger and firmer using that web pages instructions, in your own home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I'd stick with the REAL a little droopy...
You're never going to look like you were 18 again, no matter how hard you try or how much money you invest. Stay within your age and look beautiful regardless, it all stems on how you feel on the inside. Feel good about yourself and the rest comes naturally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be yourself, noting wrong with a little droop. It part of what makes women your age sexy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'd rather be with a woman that is natural. There's nothing wrong with sag
Lurker
0 likes
real and a lil droopy any day over fake
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love sagging droopy hangers....they are fabulous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I adore tits as they are, natural. There is a fascination in breasts that are a bit saggy, soft etc. At eighteen is maybe right to have them protruding, pointing to the sky, but then you grow up and you love, get exited, adore some good mature, ripe tits.
I personally can't understand how can be beautiful a fake. There are certain exceptions: somebody has been injured, has had an operation and then is correct to try to repair via surgery. Well, even if they are really too big surgery could be a solution.
But anyhow: there is nothing wrong if they drop, it makes you women even more sexy, arousing, nice, lovely...
Lurker
0 likes
Within reason, slightly drooping, natural tits are better. But, if the lady was unhappy and it was depressing her, I can understand why she might want something done.
Lurker
0 likes
Said it once, I'll say it again. Elective surgery for aesthetic reasons is not a great choice. It's a choice, and understandable, but not great.

You are who you are.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It should be her choice, but I prefer natural. If that is a little droopy, then that is fine with me!