Cellulite - Can you answer honestly

last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok another question just for my selfish self.

I sometimes feel I need to turn the light off due to this annoying stuff on my legs and ass. Do guys really care about it? It's not alot but there is some after having kids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I can't answer for all the guys, but typically when in a loving relationship things like a bit of cellulite won't matter a bit. If on the other hand it's just a short, sexual relationship, then by the time the man sees you in a state of undress, your bit of cellulite will be the last thing on his mind. My advice would be in both cases to keep the lights on. Be confident about your body and that'll shine through.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Charley. People fall in love with a person, not their cellulite. If that is a major concern for your partner, and I am not saying that it is, just in general for anyone, then his heart is not in the right place. Be the woman that you are and have become and live like there is no tomorrow! You are who you are, and you can't help that cellulite has become apart of your body.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is cellulite? (Pictures would be much appreciated.)
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Sorry for the stupid question, but what is cellulite? (Pictures would be much appreciated.)

Probably an example of how much men care.

Anyway this is an example

Lurker
0 likes
I like SensualDesires reply - just like any other aspect of your body, if you're confident and dont give a crap about it, neither will guys. And if they do then theyre not worth effort.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by private4mylover
(paraphrasing here - 10 points to the person who guesses the film where this quote came from)
"I love these marks, they are the marks of life"
and so it is with cellulite, wrinkles, stretch marks (where the quote came from) etc
I think you should just be proud of who you are, the life you have lived, and believe in your sexuality - that, I think, that is the sexiest trait of all

It will come to me ... Greece ... pauline something

got it

Shirley Valentine ..

brilliant film all mature women should see it
Lurker
0 likes
It doesn't bother me how your legs look. Let me put it this way.

Mr Nobody
0 likes
The one eye trouser snake has very poor eyesight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lmao..................fat is what it is....having kids doesnt count..thats just an excuse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be proud of who you are, keep the lights on and enjoy each other the way we are!

Good topic!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
The one eye trouser snake has very poor eyesight.

LMAO Good one DB. The package is what it is jiggly or not whatever.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I actually find it kind of sexy.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
I think a woman with cellulite makes her more realistic. Little bit of cellulite turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Dirty South has it in one, I find it kind of sexy.

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
1 like

I like a nice, juicy ass and legs with some cellulite. Makes a woman look softer and more feminine imo.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

0 likes

Doesn’t worry me. It is a natural process. Leave the light on and enjoy yourself!

Site administrator
0 likes

I use it to wrap presents. Household name here in the UK albeit rather more expensive than other brands.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Does not matter bigger/ mature women taste better.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I don't care about cellulite, stretch marks, C-section scars, tan lines, sagging breasts, etc. These are used to instill insecurities in people so they buy shit they don't need to hide what makes them beautiful and unique.

You are beautiful and I know your partner thinks so; leave the lights on.