Do you like funny girls?

last reply
47 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When asked what girls want in a guy, most would say that they want someone who is funny.
Is humor that important to you? Are you attracted more by girls who are funny and silly?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like girls with a sense of humour who are clever, radical, and fun - not sure what you mean by silly. I'm deterred by girls who giggle when the vehicle lurches and they have to recover their balance unless they land somewhere outrageous or something like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely!

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of course. My wife and I spend a lot of time making each other laugh. We pull pranks on each other and we often talk to each other in made up cartoon voices just to make each other laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like a girl who laughs at my jokes even if they're terrible.
Lurker
0 likes
A sense of humor is very important, I love a woman who is funny. Adventurous and spontaneous are good too. Silly can be interesting - for about ten minutes. Then it's annoying.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes....of course! Need laughter in life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a good working brain, that's my next favorite thing in a woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I enjoy a girl who is witty and can give all the smartass remarks back to me. It wouldn't work out if we didn't get eachothers humor. So it helps if she can make me laugh but doesn't exactly mean she needs to be a clown. I just like a sassy clever type of girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Humor is key, people who take life to seriously are missing out on so much. But I will say humor has its place, people don't always have the best sense of timing lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to find a woman who makes me laugh and also laughs at my jokes!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I know this one girl who is unintentionally funny. It turns me on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being funny is a great thing. Absolutely.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Being distinctly funny isn't a requirement for me, though playful and cheerful are two important qualities that I usually seek in a girl.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Of course. My wife and I spend a lot of time making each other laugh. We pull pranks on each other and we often talk to each other in made up cartoon voices just to make each other laugh.

lol i had an ex that used to ask for illicit sexual favors in a mickey mouse voice -LOVED IT!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
yes I like a funny girl. someone that can make me laugh is the greatest turn on.
0 likes
Quote by thatfatchick
When asked what girls want in a guy, most would say that they want someone who is funny.
Is humor that important to you? Are you attracted more by girls who are funny and silly?

Definitely. I love to laugh and sharing that laughter with someone helps us bond and helps us enjoy each other's company.
Lurker
0 likes
Being funny and/or silly is a reasonable indicator that she is comfortable.
The few who know me know that I am a sucker for comfort smile
Funny/silly -- yes please!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me being funny or having a good sense of humor is one of the most important and appealing things. A girl who is funny and intelligent is the most sexiest possibility in the whole world.
Lurker
0 likes
Sense of humor is one of the most attractive things in a woman. Period.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Actually humor is attractive in anyone if not offensive. I've met people that think racial jokes are humorous or fat jokes, or... I don't. Being witty is a plus and helps people relax. It seems every woman I've had a relationship with has a sense of humor. They have to, to tolerate me. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Adrian_X

I enjoy a girl who is witty and can give all the smartass remarks back to me. It wouldn't work out if we didn't get eachothers humor. So it helps if she can make me laugh but doesn't exactly mean she needs to be a clown. I just like a sassy clever type of girl.

Yes Adrian. I love a girl who challenges me to humor and laughter. She of course has to be able to take it back.
There are many other kinds of playfulness and comedy I love too in a woman but this kind is near the top for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thatfatchick

I hate it when a woman tells a joke....how dare she....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thatfatchick

I love a woman who make me laugh. Having fun with each other is very important. We should have fun no matter what we are doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Funny - Check
Outgoing - Check
Sexy/Confident - Check
Loves to Dance - Check
Funny - Check
Witty/Intellectual - Check
oh and yeah HORNY

Those are some of the top qualities that any woman can win almost any gentleman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a sense of humor is a must!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes!!! way yes!!! it's just a sign of confidence and intelligence. huge yes!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a woman who can make me laugh, but in return you must make her laugh too. Sarcasm, wit and a dirty laugh are a huge turn on.