Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you like to watch your wife or girlfriend get fucked by another guy?

last reply
72 replies
29.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty Sure I do not qualify as a guy, but here is my experience.

My guy has brought guys I never have met before to Fuck Me. I know he has watched, but, I do not think it was ever on his Bucket List.

He wants me to be happy and he also knows how I love to do several guys at the same time.

Sorry for the intrusion I know I do not have any right to comment in the category.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, what is mine is meant to serve and be taken by me and me alone.

Not for anyone else's pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emersonbosworth
I've enjoyed watching my wife fuck our friend for many years. He just comes up in the mornings , and gets naked and crawls in bed with us, and starts playing with my wife. We all get fucked then.
yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes. One of our biggest turn ons is when I take my sub wife to the swing club. I dress her in a short skirt, with a sheer top, no underwear except a garter belt with stockings and CFMS heels, long earrings, with her SUBMISSIVE SLUT collar. When I see a single or sometimes more males I will strike up a conversation with him / them. If I think he / they are someone Brandie would like I will bring him / them to where she is sitting at the bar. Then I will offer her to them no holes bared. We usually go to the Voyeur Room so any one can watch her service the guy or guys.

Nawty
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have watched my wife get fucked several times over the past years and watched her suck many more. I enjoy it a lot. I'm always in the same room and frequently participating. We use it in our sex afterwards. It is a major turn on for me. For my wife she can take it or leave it until she gets her motors going. Then game on. We both love it then.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My gf has done it a few times and I loved it. Wish she'd do it again.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I would. It's very exciting to know another man is making her cum it is also nice knowing she is turning him on so much that has to have her.???
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yep! What's really hot is to finger her clit while another guy is screwing her making certain you can feel his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Also super hot to use first two fingers to make a "V" over her pussy then provide a "finger-vise" to that big cock. Have often given advice to the screwer; "Ok, now really pound her; she really likes to finish with really hard fucking".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have watched my wife fuck another guy. A situation I arranged, I very much enjoyed it and to watch was very erotic.