Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you shave your cock clean? When did you start?

last reply
389 replies
45.0k views
4 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved. Wife prefers it, or at least prefers it when she prefers it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't shave my cock /balls but I recently had a "friend' give me a trim .

I told my partner I was thinking about trimming down stairs so I had my Lady friend give me a trim and my partner likes it so now I don't know who I will get to give me a trim again lady friend or my partner.

05/04/20
Lost in my own mystique
0 likes
Shaved. 25 years
0 likes
Shaved, been doing it since my early 20s, everything, cock, balls, perineum, ass. I can't imagine not doing it now, not a single one of my partners has ever freaked out over it either...
Lurker
0 likes
I occasionally shave clean, usually just trim
Lurker
0 likes
I've always done it myself. My cock and balls are always clean shaven. I keep everything else trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shaved clean and smooth. been this way for 30/35 years.
Lurker
0 likes
I do - off and on for years now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I do, I started when I was a teenager after I got my first blowjob and I have been keeping it clean down there ever since.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually shave my cock and balls smooth, and my butt as well! Occasionally, I'll let it grow out just a little in front for a nice, close-trimmed look but always shaved in the crack, lol. Check my image gallery for pics.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave no, trimmed oh yes. Hair in mouth is nasty.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I shave my cock lean, I started it at the age of 15.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, about 2 years ago. Was trimming shorter and shorter and then one day thought why not

0 likes

Sometimes, but mostly trim to keep it short and neat, sometimes I let it grow wild like a forest 🌳

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It is a recent development for me. It started about a couple of years ago or so with manscaping, which escalated to a seriously close trim, which has escalated further to shaving around the base of my cock and my balls. Now it is a regular thing... with the full approval of my wife. She seems to rather enjoy the unobstructed view of the manscape.

The Linebacker
0 likes

Trimmed.

0 likes

Cock, balls and taint shaved. I trim short from the navel down to just above my cock. Women seem to love the smoothness in their mouth and on their tongue

0 likes

I've shaved it all clean for the last 4 years or so. I like the way it looks and feels during sex and masturbation.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes regularly, love the feeling of being smooth, especially my balls. Guess I realised how much I like a lady to be smooth so started then.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Neatly trimmed cock, balls and immediate perimeter.

"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Had smooth pubic area and ass for the last 20 odd years. Usually waxed but occasionally shaven. Feels lovely & soft & smooth. Makes it more sensitive. My partners have all loved it. Makes your cock look bigger smile

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I would never go back, shaven and smooth.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes, I do shave myself. At first, it was just a trim with clippers, trimming all my body. My wife trimmed my body hair, and I did my privates. I told her because of my work outside here in Texas, it was less irritating with the heat and sweat. The truth was I love the naked, hairless, smooth feel. It was at a time when I was discovering, lusting for, and really enjoying oral sex. I hated pussy hair caught in my teeth. I decided, I did not want my cock hair either. Oral sex with hairless cock or cunt is the best. I had a male, curious bisexual friend tell me he used Nair. I tried it and still had hair. So I did an immediate second application ... do NOT do a second treatment close to the first. It BURNS LIKE HELL! After that painful hellfire burn, I stopped Nair treatment of my balls. I had an affair with a gorgeous, sexy married Hispanic lady. She knew I loved hairless male and female privates. So she began shaving hers. We always met at a hotel for sex! To my surprise, during one hotel encounter, she asked if I would shave her cunt. Nervous and aroused, I accepted. Oh my, was that hot ... and very nerve-racking. Oral sex that afternoon and evening was so fucking 🔥! I lost track how many orgasms she had. I have a mature, married male friend, and we share M4M secret pleasure. He asked me to shave him the next time we meet. I am nervous ... but very aroused, and want to do this. I expect it will happen in the next couple of weeks...

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Never have, never intend to. I love the beautiful pubic hair that God gave us, on both men and women.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Quote by joe71

Never have, never intend to. I love the beautiful pubic hair that God gave us, on both men and women.

By the way, for those who shave to avoid pubes stuck in your partner's teeth or throat, brushing before sex pretty much solves that problem. Makes it look better too.

My newest story! Midlife Renewal: A Plan Cums Together

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir Competition entry: Dick Job

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I shave from my balls to my crack. I like it smooth. I keep everything else trimmed

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Actually yes I do. Shave the shaft and balls. Trim the pubes. I don’t want to look like the Geico caveman. Nor do I want to look like a little boy.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Mostly trim to a neat look. Shave my shaft periodically.