Favourite place to give an Orgasm to your partner

last reply
34 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Where is your favourite place to give an orgasm to your partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to suck a guy off whiles he's driving on the freeway. The idea that others might see is really exciting and so the fact that he still has to keep his eye on the road. lol..I love driving my guys crazy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains
I love to suck a guy off whiles he's driving on the freeway. The idea that others might see is really exciting and so the fact that he still has to keep his eye on the road. lol..I love driving my guys crazy

THat is a very sexy and thrilling way to get off for a guy. I loved it when one of my ex's would do that to me.QNJUS4iLEtlDK7ty
Lurker
0 likes
In past with my ex I loved going her on her while she was talking on the phone and trying not to let the person she was talking to know what was happening to her. Can't wait to do that to my new love.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains

Hubby and I tried it but he had a hard time keeping the car on the road. He had to pull over so I could finish and get home alive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say on the balcony in the sun, but that wouldn't come as a suprise to some people smile

Other than that, giving oral on a quiet sunday morning after a night out on the top of the stairs of a public building.
Too bad you can't do that every day.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Somewhere in public (casually hidden), where there is a risk of getting caught...
Lurker
0 likes
This is easy, any place I can. I love giving orgasms, I really love it.
Lurker
0 likes
In the kitchen. My wife is a squirter/gusher. I love to play with her and make her cum so I can hear it splatter on the linoleum.

-MV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kyle

This is easy, any place I can. I lover giving orgasms, I really love it.

I'm with Kyle on this one. Any where and any chance I get - keeps things interesting.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ReallyHard
Planet Earth?

I'm gonna go for any where, any time, in this and all the alternate universes.....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"That would be in the ass, Bob..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
"That would be in the ass, Bob..."

DITTO!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my GF always fool around in public... the best place she ever had an orgasm was in the park, She intentionally wore no panties. and i just buried my tongue deep in her
Lurker
0 likes
Agree with Lacey. The car seems to be my fav. spot. My latest girlfriend enjoyed it there as well. As part of the over 40 club I think it reminds us a bit of our youth and the risk of getting caught.
Lurker
0 likes
Where is your favourite place to give an orgasm to your partner.

In her vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
ive fingered my ex on the couch at her friends appartment with her friend and my friend and brother at the desk beside the couch on the computer and of course they knew what we where doin
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LaceyChains

It is a fact that driving under the influence of oral sex is as dangerous as driving under the influence of alcohol! Just doesn't happen as often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she's on the phone with a friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
while in the kitchen before she prepare a food, also when after bathing i want to make her so dirty and we will take a bath together to continue fucking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy making my partner cum while she's on a telephone call too. The mixture of lust and restraint is perfect.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Phone orgasms are the best, especially if it is one of her hot friends that I want to fuck anyway!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Restaurant, cinema or anywhere populated. I like to finger her under the table and watch her face as she tries to look normal (but obviously fails).
Lurker
0 likes
Locality doesn't mean much to me. Quality and quantity is what I focus on. However, making her come outside where there is a risk of being seen is very hot.
Lurker
0 likes
I only care about my orgasm. She gets what she deserves ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really like the on the phone thing, it has never worked but fun to try.
Lurker
0 likes
I love cumming on the women's belly. Idk. Just looks hott lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playing with my woman under a table in a restaurant is a huge turn on and definitely a favourite!
Lurker
0 likes
It used to be in my office, but I think now my favorite has to be in her office.