Gagging????

last reply
31 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've always prided myself on being able to overcome my gag reflex when giving a blow job, but lately some of you guys on Lush say you like when girls gag on you cock.

Just curious, what do some of you others prefer?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I do enjoy girls gagging on my cock. But i definetely admire when the girl gags but can still keep on sucking.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Not a fan, of gagging a woman with my cock (or anything else). Hey, you can either deep throat a 6" plus long cock or you can't.

Forcing a woman to take it all and tripping the gag reflex is not sexy to me, at all.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as a woman, can i just say that gagging, at least for me, is not very pleasurable. just saying.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as a woman, can i just say that gagging, at least for me, is not very pleasurable. just saying.

I totally agree, but I've managed to relax my throating enough to where I won't gag anymore
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never understood the attraction either. Gagging is one step before vomiting, a warning that something bad is coming up the pipe if you don't stop what you are doing. The last thing I want to think about when having sex, is the possibility of her puking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope not into trying to make anyone gag. Been gagged a few times by some forceful cocks and didnt enjoy it. I also pride my self on being able to surpress my gag reflex but it does happen on occasion
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
It falls into the "take it bitch" category. Some (note, way short of "all") women like to be dominated and this is one way that they may like to have their limits pushed. Yes, there's a risk of something coming back up and it can't be too forceful, but it's a power exchange/degradation thing.

For the record, I'm not into force, but I have had women gag themselves on me and have played around the edges of it. Like spanking, it's the *idea* that's usually erotic so you can play with it but not take it too literally. Of course, there are those that *do* take it literally and power to them.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dolpha732
I've always prided myself on being able to overcome my gag reflex when giving a blow job, but lately some of you guys on Lush say you like when girls gag on you cock.

Just curious, what do some of you others prefer?

I would imagine that some like to do that because it makes them feel like they have this massive dominating cock that makes you gag its so big.

I do tend to grab a girl's head and have my way sometimes but I don't actually make them gag. I maybe let them come up for air a couple seconds past when I should but thats not really gagging... As mentioned earlier, some women like to be dominated but not abused. The ones that actually like gagging freak me out a bit. I start to think about what the fuck must of happened to them that their brain was wired to enjoy that...

Tracy Morgan likes gagging though...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Gspot19
I do enjoy girls gagging on my cock. But i definetely admire when the girl gags but can still keep on sucking.

agree with you, so much joy seeing a girl gang a cock
Lurker
0 likes
she is the one performing so the power should lie with her...i think some teaching is fun but never force...if she wants to try fine but if not just layback and enjoy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I NEVER want her to gag. That is completely unsexy.

I want her to be comfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would not do it intentionally......prefer if she could handle it.....but as Sprite said, and I imagine, it's not pleasurable to gag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a fan of a girl gagging on me. Don't find it that attractive to be honest. The feeling of deep throat is really nice, but if she can't do it I'm not really worried.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you would find the reason most women gag is because the men are holding the woman's head and forcing it down. If they weren't held down, the woman could take the cock in gradually making them less likely to gag. So I believe it is the forcefulness rather than the gagging that turns the guys on.

As for making it look like they are BIG, well sorry, but you would only really need a 3 to 4 inch and finger thin cock to make a woman gag LOL

is NOT sexy - at least not for me It gets stuck all inside the bag
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've endured a few women I've wanted to gag...with a scarf or pillowcase, etc...but hell, I find that walking away and hitting the pub for 9 hours is more effective.

I stumble home drunker than shit and they can continue to prattle on, whilst I pass out on something comfy. My only worry is being Bobbitized or waking up to find my dick, super-glued to my leg.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think making my wife gag on my cock is hott
Lurker
0 likes
It takes a real man, to want a woman to gag on his cock. NOT We can stop this practice, girls. We have sharp TEETH. No REAL man needs this crude action.

Ann
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm definitely a no-gag kind of guy. A tongue being used properly feels way more sexy than an uvula just hanging there doing nothing.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Honestly, I like it with gagging and without gagging. I can enjoy it either way...the only reason I gag is because I'm forced and if he wants it that way then so be it. Then , there was one guy that enjoyed sticking his fingers down my throat and it turned him on more than anything to hear me gag. But then again I can gag but I can control the vomiting part of it..
Lurker
0 likes
Look, this is supposed to be fun, right? Why in the world would I enjoy gagging someone? If a woman is gagging on my cock, it's time to try something else ... something she enjoys as much as I do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thank you, this really pretty much sums it up! It's really not pleasurable at all, not to mention that it's gross, and I'm not really sure why some guys even like it. I have no problem with going down on a guy(I actually enjoy it sometimes!) but that really kind of ruins it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gagging no not really. Now breath control yes. Having her take My cock fully down her throat and hold it there until she taps My leg to let her up, that I enjoy. But not gagging her so much.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been made to gag quite a few times, some guys get a real kick out of it.

It's not a pleasurable experience
Lurker
0 likes
An absolute no! Pleasure is supposed to go both ways
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Have to say I'm not a fan of the gagging it just ruins the moment
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I've been made to gag quite a few times, some guys get a real kick out of it.

It's not a pleasurable experience

Which is why I'm not at all aroused by it. The woman's pleasure is part of my pleasure. If she can deep throat me or take my load in her mouth without gagging, then I'm all for it. But if she is at all uncomfortable or starts gagging then I'd rather have her pleasure me some other way that is better for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No gagging means they're not enjoying it.

She has to enjoy it, or better still, love it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}