13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
for yes or no explain why or why not
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never had a girl call me Daddy but i would like it if a woman would. I think it would be a turn on because i love for us to talk dirty during sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do like it when a pet calls me "Daddy" because it reminds me how submissive she is!
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush

Hate it! Softens my cock quicker than a cold shower.
For me, it has intonations of both incest and paedophilia.
0 likes
For me, no. Aside from the incest thing that dpw mentions, it reminds me of my age and if I was with someone young enough to call me that, my age is the last thing I want to be reminded of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No

It's weird and creepy.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it during sex because it is such a pleasurable release from her that she will call me that and will enjoy it. In general if she were my sub/babygirl I enjoy it all the same because of her acknowledging my constant dominance over her.
Lurker
0 likes
Meh. Makes no difference to me. If she's into it, I'm down.
Lurker
0 likes
being called daddy sends me over the top
Lurker
0 likes
the name alone is a sense of power and dominance. I love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, cause I am one.
SHEEP!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nope, it doesn't do anything for me or my wife.

We often refer to each other as Mommy and Daddy, but that doesn't extend into play time.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

This.

Quote by overmykneenow
No. It's weird and creepy.

And this.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I feel the need to just say that the term Daddy used in a sexual context here on Lush does indeed break the site rules since yes as DPW says it amounts to incest or paedophilia.

Sorry to be boring but as I say it needed to be said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be called General.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just call me anything you feel like as long as you're in to it....

My wife usually does not talk or anything during sex, go figure.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, it is the hottest thing ever.... My girlfriend Nicole calls me Daddy and the next time I fuck her I'm going to have her dress in pink panties and pig tales and beg her daddy to cum all over her pretty little pussy and asshole.

She calls me daddy all the time and I call her princess and baby girl....mmmmmmm it's so hot. We both love it
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe that's right ;)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not for me. Being called daddy would not be a turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
It turns me on!! I get more excited when she says daddy, cock is harder and it motivates me to keep eating or fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by hornyslutwithabush

No, I would hate it. I'm the father of a little girl, so that would utterly creep me out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I'm mostly into mature women.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No way! I'm father and that would completely turn off my libido...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by aussienic12
I like to be called General.

That made me laugh.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, it makes me feel weird.
I love (('))