last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi guys,
Was just wondering what your views were on this.. I have a 23 year old brother who really likes this girl. She is stunningly beautiful, like a model and is 20. My brother is sleeping with her but only when her and her boyfriend break up. I told him that she is using him and I dont want him to get hurt. He is grinning and saying that he doesnt mind helping her out! The thing is he works with her and her boyfriend and at work pretends that everything is normal. I told him that he will end up falling in love with her and she will choose her boyfriend everytime! I guess I was just wondering, would you guys not get attached to her and see her as belonging to someone else and just enjoy it? I just dont want him getting hurt and I am probably being too overprotective of him!? What do you think?
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Emma. Firstly, welcome to Lush.

This is quite a hard question to answer, as, I think it really depends on your brothers persona how he can deal with things emotionally. He may end up getting hurt, he may not. He might know himself that it is only sex with this girl and, who at his age, wouldn't be willing to take a risk about being emotionally hurt by a stunningly beautiful women? But, he may be thinking to himself that this woman will eventually ditch her other half and fall for him.

I think that maybe the best thing to do would be to talk openly to him and see how he feels and if he understands the consequence if this doesn’t work out.

Also, it's always nice to read about family members looking out for each other, so fair play to you on that part.
Lurker
0 likes
Thankyou for your very sweet reply smile its very much appreciated :) xx
Lurker
0 likes
Your very welcome. I hope it helped a lttle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fact that they work together and he acts as if noting is going on tells me he knows exactly what he is doing: Getting a little while the BF isn't looking. Leave him to his musings. It will soon be over and he will be on to the next thing. Further more, he will have a story he can publish here on Lush.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by SouthernerEroticer
Hi Emma. Firstly, welcome to Lush.

This is quite a hard question to answer, as, I think it really depends on your brothers persona how he can deal with things emotionally. He may end up getting hurt, he may not. He might know himself that it is only sex with this girl and, who at his age, wouldn't be willing to take a risk about being emotionally hurt by a stunningly beautiful women? But, he may be thinking to himself that this woman will eventually ditch her other half and fall for him.

I think that maybe the best thing to do would be to talk openly to him and see how he feels and if he understands the consequence if this doesn’t work out.

Also, it's always nice to read about family members looking out for each other, so fair play to you on that part.

great answer. there is also, however, the outside force beyound his control...and that is the reactions of the BF if he finds out and the beautiful company yer bro is keeping. sometimes people surprise a person, and the unexpected happens...i mean UNEXPECTED. he needs to be prepared for that as well.

glad yer watchin out for him. be well.
Lurker
0 likes
I think your concern is understandable, but the real answer here is it depends....every guy is different this website can attest to that fact, some guys are possessive, some guys like to get possessed, some guys like to get some on the side, some guys like to stay faithful, some guys get attached, some just want to get laid...etc. so i guess it really just depends on the guy.

But in my opinion it depends on the type of relationship and the type of sex that there having...if there just pulling a fuck and leave situation then no i wouldnt think that he would get attached. But if there having more sensual sex, usually ending with cuddling and sweet kissing...then yeah hes gonna get hooked....its just a matter of time. The relationship they have with each other is also very important if they talk alot and are semi-close friends then the chance of feelings creeping in is much higher. after all, the most successful relationships have two factors that hold true. Your sexually attracted to your partner, and you and your partner are each others best friend. So if they are good friends then its only a matter of time until one of them gets feelings for the other...and i agree in this case i believe it would probably be your brother, because it seems like she is using him for sex on the side...which is cool if hes fine with that....

But as i said...there is really no straight forward answer for this one...you really have to analyze their situation and then you will have your answer smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Some have said it already, but the one thing to watch for is the on again off again boyfriend. That type of relationship can be a domestic dispute waiting to happen. I've seen a couple relationships like that, and they all ended badly. Someone is probably going to get hurt, so your brother needs to know when to get out before it blows up in his face. Especially if all these people work together.
Lurker
0 likes
I think he knows that this is just sex. But if they are hanging out and doing date-like things, texting, and going out when they're not having sex, then he might have some feelings for her. Also what's your brother like when this model is back with her boyfriend? Is he down? Or is he seeing other girls?

I would also be concerned about the boyfriend's reaction to this because your brother is around both of them a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What exactly is your brother hoping for should be the question. If it's anything other than a taste of forbidden fruit then he is setting himself up for disappointment probably. Even if he ends up with her he ends up with a woman that apparently has no issues with cheating. Then again, who are we to keep him from learning this painful lesson?
0 likes
Emma,
I am deeply disappointed in my fellow Lush members,
both male and female, for not already stepping up to volunteer their services to make love to this beautiful 20 year old model.G1Irn8xlE3hYWVo0

Well, I volunteer, here I am!

If my offering my body to save your brother makes you feel generous, well, you know my number.KJEfXAQXiP0MNajp

All kidding aside, I am sure his heart will survive and he will have fond memories of her.slRLT8hFxJUA0t1o
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd say that your brother has a pretty good racket going and to interfere out of some form of sibling protectiveness may well backfire in your face.

Sit back, observe if you wish...but let the young man live his own life.

Cheers
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your brother is grown up. You cannot protect him from getting hurt. Let him experience his own life. If he gets hurt, he'll learn something about life.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for your views folks! smile much appreciated! Guess I'm just being too overprotective! (not that he listens to me anyway!)
If its offered on a plate, who isnt going to take it I guess! He is young, we all live and learn! I will butt out! Xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, i know where youre coming from with what youre saying, but in a way, i think its best to be left, when he finds out that he will no longer be 'needed' when the girl gets back with her boyfriend he will see what has happened and maybe do things in a different way next time?
but im not sure, im no expert smile x
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
He is going to get burned and could end up hurting his standing at work. He is being used but I think on some level he knows that. In the end though he will have a good memory and maybe will have learned a valuable lesson. Some people have to burn their hand before learning that a fire is hot.

He will live through it and 10 years from now he will likely be glad he did it. I say leave him to his fate, whatever it may be
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just be there for him when or if he gets dumped! That is all ya can do? He sure will not listen to ya.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let him have his dream but prepare him for reality just be there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something I struggled with my own brother. In the end all you can do is let him live his life the way he wants and just be there for him no matter what happens.