Here's a question..

last reply
56 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Will any of you not give oral sex to women? I've given head to 3 guys that said they don't give oral. Am I just picking the wrong guys? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. You are most definitely picking the wrong guys. Stop picking up guys in the waiting room at the free clinic.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to eat pussy that is a big part of the whole deal. You must of found the wrong guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like jck901, I am an avid fan of eating pussy. I love it and I love being able to make a girl writhe and squirm under me as I do! If your guy doesn't return your oral sex favor, find a new one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeybabie123
Will any of you not give oral sex to women? I've given head to 3 guys that said they don't give oral. Am I just picking the wrong guys? lol

Wow, what are the chances of that?
Are you picking them up in a gay bar?
Lurker
0 likes
You have most definitely been meeting the wrong men. I personally adore the taste, smell and feel of a pussy and the feeling of being able to pleasure a woman with your tongue knowing that you are sending ripples through her body is the most amazing feeling ever.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeybabie123

I have never refused to give head. I've had women who didn't like it, but most enjoyed it to the climax. There was one woman I wish I had refused - not the cleanest smelling experience, but she tasted just fine and had a wonderful clitoris for me to lick and suck on.
Lurker
0 likes
You are most definitely finding the wrong guys, I think it is selfish of them as you do them the honour in pleasing them! Find a new man!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by honeybabie123

Perhaps your are either you're expecting too much too soon, or you should wait a few dates before swallowing the cock?

I don't just start cunnilingus with a woman I've met and had a date or two with - (well, not generally)

Have a little patience, it might pay off.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Chuckanator
0 likes
3? Really? Where are you meeting theses guys? However, I see your problem. I mean how do you you approach it when you first meet?

Hi, I'm honey. How do you feel about eating pussy?

Hmmm, that actually works for me. Let me ask. Do you trim the bush? I like it when she showers with lilac scented soap.

So let's look at this whole thing with mathematical probability. If three out of ten men aren't pussy eaters, then your good to go.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
For as many women who don't like giving head are the same as many men who don't like eating pussy. I personally don't understand why anyone doesn't like giving oral, male or female. I've been with a man or two who didn't like giving oral either and that sucked. But it doesn't stop me from giving head, because I love giving head far too much. I'd straight up ask why they don't like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're picking the wrong guys. If they choose not to, that's their stupidity and shouldn't be your problem. I look forward to giving a new lover oral pleasure before moving onto more... full body forms of pleasure.
Fireman
0 likes
I love giving oral to a woman. The only time that I don't is when there is a funky smell, but that's very rare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They must be the wrong ones. I love to perform oral on a woman sometimes more than having sex itself.
Lurker
0 likes
For me a man that doesn't enjoy oral is not a big deal, because I am not a fan of receiving. You are only picking the wrong men if it's a necessary component to your sexual relationships. If you want it to be a give and take then only perform oral on men in the 69 position, if they refuse at that point then do as Well Made said, and don't swallow their cock...
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Wrong guys, as is the popular opinion. Don't get me wrong, I love performing fellatio, and I don't expect immediate reciprocation, but absolute refusal to explore your desires is an absolute refusal to care about you as a partner.

I agree with this, but with rare exception. One which springs to mind is that I had a boyfriend who wouldn't even consider going down on me, but it was relating to a specific trauma in his past. Of course, with one night stands you don't find out what's under the surface so they just seem like an dickweasel. Perhaps they are, but maybe there's something driving that.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by honeybabie123

You seem to be picking the wrong guys!! I think not only are they quite selfish in not going down on you, they are missing a big part of enjoying a ladies body. I love making a lady cum by teasing her with my tongue, feeling her body buck and squirm beneath me x my mind is now whirring !!! X
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I myself would much rather give, then receive
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pleasing a woman with my hands and mouth is so intimate and one of my biggest turn ons. If a guy touches and teases you while you are making out it's a good bet he's going to knock your socks off.
Lurker
0 likes
You're definitely picking the wrong guys. Turn around is fair play.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to give oral sex to a woman. I just wish my wife would let me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral sex is the best. Feeling a woman cum on your tongue is absolutely amazing. For me, I love to tease her getting her right on the edge and backing off. Do that 3 or 4 times and then make her cum and then try to hang on.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you should start getting a better idea who you're with before going down on them. If he doesn't go down on women, find out why. I don't particularly like the taste, so the deal is if she showers, she can have head. I also use a flavored lube (my fave is mint), which took some trial and error to find good ones. If he's opposed for other reasons, maybe good to explore them with him, but in general he's probably too selfish to be a good lover. Some guys have had specific trauma in the past, but it's overwhelmingly not related to cunnilingus, and it doesn't even begin to approach the number of women who have experienced sexual violence, and women do a pretty damn good job of getting past it with a sensitive lover and friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wrong guys for sure, I really enjoy going down, but more importantly is to be able to give such pleasure to someone and know that they are really enjoying it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely think you're unlucky. Three in a row seems unfathomable.
Lurker
0 likes
I would think its just been bad luck, or stupid guys. I love going down, the taste, the smell, the sounds...I'll eat pussy anytime.
Lurker
0 likes
sounds just the opposite of my house... I go down on the wife every time but rarely get head from her