Login

How many men know the difference?

last reply
59 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
How many men can tell the difference in real boobs and fake ones? So many woman pretend there fake boobs are real, how many men can tell a difference?
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe I can most of the time. But obviously not under some forms of clothing or obstacle that do not allow for a fair observation.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on a lot of variables. The major one being, was it a quality augmentation? Also, how much of an enhancement took place - do they not seem proportionate to the rest of her body? Finally, if you can see them without clothing it is sometimes easier to spot, again depending on the quality of the surgery. Touch tests seem to work best, but some of the higher quality augmentations even make that a little questionable.

Ultimately, it makes no difference to me whether 'real' or augmented. Whatever the lady does to make herself happy and self-confident is her decision IMO.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Not really a fan of fake boobs, particularly the ones that look ridiculously over-inflated and disproportionate to a woman's body type. But if they look and feel realistic, then I'm not in the habit of playing breast detective: I'll just believe whatever you tell me about them, because at the end of the day, it doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Senior Analyst
0 likes
It depends on the degree of exposure and movement. If the boobs are under clothing and she's sitting still, only the most ridiculously large augmentations are obvious. If she's naked and shaking them, well, it's pretty clear.

Now that I think about it, boobs that are shaped like grapefruit (as opposed to pears) on any woman older than 19 are suspicious. Sag happens.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a great fan of false boobs, but they are a godsend for those who have had a mastectomy.
0 likes
My daughter had breast implants , bc she had nothing, And having them done, made a huge difference in how she felt about herself. BUT she has Never tried to put them off has her own, She will tell you on a minute they are bought and paid for. That is the difference, these woman that pretend they are real when they aren't. And you can diffidently tell the difference. My daughters are beautiful. But a perfect shaped boob at an older age , not happening, like Porgy said. Sag does take place.

I have nothing against them, I am all for them, But be honest about it is my point.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
My daughter had breast implants , bc she had nothing, And having them done, made a huge difference in how she felt about herself. BUT she has Never tried to put them off has her own, She will tell you on a minute they are bought and paid for. That is the difference, these woman that pretend they are real when they aren't. And you can diffidently tell the difference. My daughters are beautiful. But a perfect shaped boob at an older age , not happening, like Porgy said. Sag does take place.

I have nothing against them, I am all for them, But be honest about it is my point.

A little bit if sag has its own attractions for me, and to lay ones head on a warm soft bosom is one of life's delights.
Lurker
0 likes
I took a playboy test once I got 19 out of twenty right it's all in how they hang now I can spot fakes almost instantly
Lurker
0 likes
I seem to think I am pretty good at spotting out enhanced breasts. The women I know who have had enhancements will be quick to tell you theirs are not natural.
0 likes
In spite of being a lover of boobs, I'm not really an expert in this particular aspect. I know a woman has fake ones if she tells me or if it is very obvious but I doubt I can tell a well-done boob job from natural without a side-by-side comparison. In the end, if they look good and feel good, I'm not too worried about where they came from.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
But a perfect shaped boob at an older age , not happening, like Porgy said. Sag does take place.

Yup, can't defeat the laws of physics, and gravity is one of the basics. But you know what? Any guy over the age of 30 that's going to complain about that should probably spend a few moments naked, in front of a mirror. They'd probably learn a little bit about glass houses and throwing stones...

Not that we can't appreciate a fit young body, man or woman, but we gotta just learn to love and accept who we are.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Ok boys, fake or real?

0 likes
I'm thinking real but, as I said, I'm hardly an expert at this. They certainly look nice to my eye.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Ok boys, fake or real?

Hm.

In favor of real (that is, without enhancement):
The breasts aren't perched on her chest like scoops of ice cream.
They appear to be of different sizes, as most are.
The left one has sagged enough to rest on her left arm.

In favor of enhanced:
The underside of her right breast is a somewhat odd shape -- in fact, to my eye it looks almost exactly like a bag of saline lying on a flat surface.
Her nipples are exceptionally perfect and placed on the front of each breast. If she were standing up, I'd say they pointed forward rather than down.

So for me it's a close call. I'll say "real," but it's a 55-45 decision, very nearly a toss-up.
Madam Carol
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87

Hm.

In favor of real (that is, without enhancement):
The breasts aren't perched on her chest like scoops of ice cream.
They appear to be of different sizes, as most are.
The left one has sagged enough to rest on her left arm.

In favor of enhanced:
The underside of her right breast is a somewhat odd shape -- in fact, to my eye it looks almost exactly like a bag of saline lying on a flat surface.
Her nipples are exceptionally perfect and placed on the front of each breast. If she were standing up, I'd say they pointed forward rather than down.

So for me it's a close call. I'll say "real," but it's a 55-45 decision, very nearly a toss-up.

Well you are right. I'm as real as they come. No saline here. Breasts change shape when a woman is on her back. The fake ones are pert no matter what. A young girls with budding breasts have not experienced gravity. The tear-drop breast is natural. In a few years I'd consider a lift if they hang towards my waist.
Lurker
0 likes
Under clothes, it's almost impossible to tell enhanced breasts. However, naked... it's quite easy in most cases. I've always preferred natural breasts. However, a couple of times, with the right doctor and enough money, I've seen enhanced breasts that looked incredibly real, and even naked, it was almost impossible to tell.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
How many men can tell the difference in real boobs and fake ones? So many woman pretend there fake boobs are real, how many men can tell a difference?

I honestly don't know. I can only think of one case where it was obvious they were fake; she literally had two hemispheres on her chest. If any of my lovers have had fake ones, I couldn't tell and they didn't tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a first glance I can't tell if a particular set of breasts are real or fake. It could be the top, it could be the bra, it could be any number of things really. But if I have the opportunity to 'appreciate' them for a while, as she moves and bends, I am fairly confident that I can differentiate the perkiness of the fakes from the natural sag of the real ones.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time you can tell the difference by looking. That said I have known a few women that had fake ones that I thought were real. Only after touching could I verify.

My neighbor had hers done a few years ago. She was a very skinny lady with a very flat chest. Hers look fantastic and she likes to go out with my wife and show off the "girls". That said her fake ones are about the size of my wife's natural ones. I'll take the real ones any day! I love sucking and biting my wife's. Biting into silicone just doesn't do it for me, but of course thinking of a different forum thread, yes I think about fucking my neighbor (just won't play with the tits).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some are obviously fake. Others are obviously real. As for the ones in between - I can't tell the difference (without closer inspection).
Lurker
0 likes
It is actually pretty easy to tell, no matter what size increase has been done.
If they are tactfully done, they look natural and feel nice to the touch.
No one wants to massage a beach ball, so I'd say don't over-do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's easy to tell don't care for fakes love natural
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I'm very good at looking. And at guessing. Haven't the slightest idea if I'm right or wrong, normally.
Lurker
0 likes
It`s very easy to tell the difference between the natural allure of bountiful bosoms against those propped up through artificial means. It`s the movement ~ a gentle sway with every step that gives it away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No idea how many do or don't. I can tell the difference. All boobs are good but I prefer natural.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U

Well you are right. I'm as real as they come. No saline here. Breasts change shape when a woman is on her back. The fake ones are pert no matter what. A young girls with budding breasts have not experienced gravity. The tear-drop breast is natural. In a few years I'd consider a lift if they hang towards my waist.

I have no idea if boobs are real or fake except extraordinary cases in which is obvious. I like your answer because explain it so well and I learned new info, thanks.

I prefer natural real ones and if my girl has real or fake is not a difference if she is happy.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Under a sweater or thick clothing it can be hard to tell, depending on her pose or posture. Quality boob jobs can fool the eye even if some cleavage is exposed. Bare, it's fairly easy to tell.

If I'm just looking at a woman going about her day, they look very nice. A good bust is pleasing to the eye. In bed, their unnatural firmness is less appealing. I'm not a guy who needs a woman to have large breasts. Big or small, they are aleays sexy. I'd rather a woman be natural

That said, if they make her feel sexy, then I'd pay my ladies breast implants without question. Her comfort and confidence is far more sexy than amply phisical attribute anyway.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by HotWife4U
Ok boys, fake or real?

Real. and very nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am another one who doesn't really care whether they are fake or not. If it makes the woman feel sexy and self-confidant then it's fine by me. Obviously ridiculously huge or disproportionate boobs are not as flattering (anything done can be overdone!) but in the final analysis, it's the woman's decision and if she is happy with it, then I am too.