Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women have you been with at one time?

last reply
53 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Do maniacs with dissociative personality disorders count? That was never a dull moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 by myself, but I got with 6 during an orgy
Lurker
0 likes
3 that was participating in the same sex I was in at the moment. Been to some swingers parties, many women having sex, just not all with my group!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Four at the same party. Been naked with as many as eight, but not counting the casual contact with most of those. Usually its two or males and one female.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two but I have plans for three with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sadly only two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been lucky enough to have a lover who was very keen on more than two of us being in the room. So, many foursomes of 2+2, but also several instances of she, me and a lady friend going to swingers clubs together and having group sex (one occasion 4F 2M, one 5M 2F, plus other multiples - 5-7 people in a room seems about the right quantity!. I miss those days... ;-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One.
Better than zero.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
3 in my younger days . Since then I learned about respecting women more, and kept it to one at a time .
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Four on the first day and last day of an exhausting week in summer of 2001. Varied the rest of the week. Doing photo/video shoots for camgirl personal websites, and playing stunt cock for same. They were also reaping the benefits of guys wanting to see favorite girls who lived far apart in multi-girl shows for the first and only time, so it was nearly 24/7 naked women and girl on girl sex the whole week, even when one or more of them wasn't riding me/sitting on my face.

Half a dozen other threesomes that year.

The benefits of being with a bisexual camgirl and having the stars align
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two - one was my wife, the other her best friend. Memorable.
Lurker
0 likes
3. It was tiring but amazing at the same time ? it was with my girlfriend, girlfriend's sister In law and my doctor's wife.
Lurker
0 likes
For me the most was 3, twice. But 2, a number of times, the best was a mother and daughter!
Lurker
0 likes
1 and would never change that tbh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 a good many years ago. They were identical twins except one had a mole beside her belly button. We were together several times. Very embarrassing asking which on are you?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
2 , they were friends & my g/f instigated it, a long night, happy faces the next day & several times after.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Two. It was a sensual massage around sixteen years ago that went quite well, thank you very much.

The massage went out the window pretty quickly, kicking off with a three-way kiss. It progressed to the tidy little blonde, Olivia sitting on my
face while the brunette, Natasha jacked me off. I gorged myself on Olivia's pussy until I got carried away and licked her asshole. We then finished things up with me kneeling over Olivia and Natasha wanking me off onto her tummy.

They were lovely. Apparently a couple of school teachers supplementing their income in another city during the holidays. I regret only seeing them the one time. Olivia was absolutely perfect and I crushed on her bigtime. It's funny, she never took her bra off.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Two different girls in the same day but not at the same time. Fucked one for lunch & one for dinner*
Lurker
0 likes
Upwards of 1.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2 many years ago. I'd give a lot to be with just 1 now a days.
Lurker
0 likes
Counting the one I was with? One.
I did have an opportunity offered once for a fantasy threesome, but the timing was really, really bad. I had to decline.