How should I tell him no?!

last reply
34 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I keep getting messages from my ex boyfriend asking me to have sex and give him blowjobs. I am not interested AT ALL. And I have told him this time and time again. He just keeps telling me "I'll be in and out, no one has to know.."

How should I tell him to basically "Fuck off!" only nicely? I have a hard time being mean...

thanks guys!!
Rei♥

p.s. I love those new att commercials with the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music... so cute.
haha. anyways.
thanks.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just like, always too nice to tell people to fuck off! I recently had the same with my ex and the only options you have is to tell him straight to get bent or just ignore him. If he doesnt get a reponse from you he'l soon get bored and leave you alone.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him to 'take a long walk of a short pier'....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an x that used to always call me too. Until once quite late he called talked to me and I handed the phone to my boyfriend. My boyfriend had a few words with him and voila, no more calls from the sausage.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Show him plenty of apathy, that's the healthiest thing you can do for yourself. At this point, do you really care about him at all? If so, you will continue to converse or communicate with him, and that only encourages him to keep up the banter.

Ignore him, and he'll go away, eventually.

People who carry on and on and on with former partners or spouses are, in fact, still having some type of relationship with that person. And really, if mutually biological children are not involved, there is no reason to keep that thread intact, is there?

It's one thing to remain on friendly terms with a former/ex...I've enjoyed a few former partners...as friends only, with no hint of possible sexual play in our futures. It can be accomplished. But the moment any of 'them' begin to beg, grovel, tease, pester, etc...I cut off communications and they soon drift off to never-never land.

Problem solved.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Two words: Call Screening!

I agree with WMM, unless you have kids together, there is no reason to stay friends with exes, unless you are interested in taking the relationship down to a casual sex situation. That doesn't mean you wouldn't be pleasant/friendly if you see them out in public or when mutual friends get together... but if you're in constant contact it's hard to sever the ties. Guys know this too. Many guys will try to keep you "in the emotional bullpen" (as I call it), in case they decide they want to call you up to bat again in the future.

Not sure how your relationship ended, but there is nothing wrong with saying "No, I'm not having sex with you. I've moved on and you should too".
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Rayne I'm the same way I'm too damn nice....But I would tell him to leave you alone....
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
0 likes
The nicest thing you can do for him is to completely ignore his messages. If he gets no reaction at all, he'll soon grow tired of trying, like WMM mentioned.

If you keep answering him, you're showing him you still care in some small way. He'll just think if he keeps trying long enough he'll eventually wear you down. Give him no hope at all and he'll move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It seems that this isn't going to be a situation where a nice response will work. You can be firm, but not mean.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr
Tell him to 'take a long walk of a short pier'....

or you can tell him to take a "flying leap off the tallest building"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow
I keep getting messages from my ex boyfriend asking me to have sex and give him blowjobs. I am not interested AT ALL. And I have told him this time and time again. He just keeps telling me "I'll be in and out, no one has to know.."

How should I tell him to basically "Fuck off!" only nicely? I have a hard time being mean...

thanks guys!!
Rei♥

p.s. I love those new att commercials with the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" music... so cute.
haha. anyways.
thanks.

TaintedRainebow, some guys just don't get girls and sometimes think girls being nice = flirting. I've seen it happen. No need to be nasty, just be firm with him, spell it out to him he has got no chance and he should stop trying.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems you've tired to be nice and some people don't respond to that so now you need to be firmer in your responses. Don't let him think you can be pushed around, that you'll eventually give in. He's counting on that. If there are no feelings for him end it completely. Seems he's only after his pleasure not mutual pleasure and you need to decide if that is what you want.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
thank you guys for all the responses!!!
I will definatley take ALL of your advice in mind before I deal with this guy.

Rei♥
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Rayne, Im sure that if you asked any of the guys on here they would happily assist you with that problem. I know I would. If you need me to I will happily be your champion and tell him to fuck off for you. I personally despise guys who just want a girl for their own pleasure and not to make the girl happy. Just a thought smile hope everything works out.
Lurker
0 likes
Tell him to:
piss off
go to hell
eat shit(oh wait not so nice) but hey that's just me
or I'll suck your dick whe HELL FREEZES OVER!!!!!! and even then not gonna happen.
or like others said just ignore him if smart he might go away then get nasty with him
Personally I would just be straight up blunt with him but then aain I know everyone thinks I am a nice guy but piss me off I can be a mean little motherfucker. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TaintedRainebow

thanks guys!!
Rei♥

haha. anyways.
thanks.

You just got to go against your nature and tell him to fuck off, it´s the only way. Otherwise just ignore his messages and hope he eventually gives up.

If you keep responding to his messages, you are still giving him hope.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Tell him that your present partner is so great in bed you don't need anyone else. He's the best you have ever had and no past affairs can compare. That may frighten the little prick off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. If you tell me there's even the smallest chance, I still have hope. So if it was me you were dealing with, I would say, make it absolutely clear that there is no chance. Don't leave any room for hope just to spare feelings. Make sure there is no room for misinterpretation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tend to be like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber. If you tell me there's even the smallest chance, I still have hope. So if it was me you were dealing with, I would say, make it absolutely clear that there is no chance. Don't leave any room for hope just to spare feelings. Make sure there is no room for misinterpretation.
Lurker
0 likes
"I'll be in and out"? Are you just a device for his pleasure? Dump this loser. You already told him no a few times. Take it to the next step and stop all communication.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
IGNORE HIM. If you give him more and more attention and you're thinking too much what you say to him, you were like still on the rush to talk to him even with those simple replies when he message or call you. So if you don't want the person getting false hints, just say nothing and cut off all communications. An ex is an ex, so leave him out in the past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetSexyThing
IGNORE HIM. If you give him more and more attention and you're thinking too much what you say to him, you were like still on the rush to talk to him even with those simple replies when he message or call you. So if you don't want the person getting false hints, just say nothing and cut off all communications. An ex is an ex, so leave him out in the past.

If she ignores him, he might get aggressive I would just tell him straight to honest. No messing around.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell him you have a brand new sign on your property and that he has to take a careful look at it, before even daring to call again.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
tell him you have BIGGER and better things to do... some egos are the weakest points
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Or you could do what I do with people I don't really want to hear from anymore - I let technology take care of it. I signed up for Google Voice (it takes a while to get the invite, but it's worth it). All you do is give people your google number as your regular number, and then you can forward all the calls to where you want them. You can even record special greetings for each caller ID number.

So, he could just get shunted right into voice mail all the time.
I'm a wild and Krrraaazzzy Guy!
Lurker
0 likes
Ignore him...... (Why did you EVER go out with such a Dick in the first place????:-)!!)
Lurker
0 likes
..Flat out say Fuck off? I mean..that seems the best way in your situation. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell him you are not interested anymore. That you have to move on woth your life and that he should be adult enough to do that as well. You can also mention that if he keeps bothering you that it is in breach of anti stalking laws and you will make a complaint if he doesn't back off & give you some space.

Good Luck.
Its only kinky the first time.