Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you react if a girl asked you to slap her face during sex?

last reply
54 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been thinking about getting slapped (hard) while having sex and the thought really turns me on. I am not sure that i would willingly admit it to anyoue though.

How would you react if a girl asked you to hit her during sex?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
In my own opinion and experience this is a pretty common masochistic desire. It sounds weird but it's fun to feel the pain of a slap or punch to the face from someone you highly desire. To do something like that, giving or receiving, is breaking through all barriers. You can never be closer to someone. A person you are close enough to take pain from (or give it to) is the closet relationship you can have.

Hair pulling, anal, spanking, slapping, choking, humiliation.

Think about the people you do that with and the people you don't. Think about who you trust more.

It turns you on because it's highly stimulating (good or bad), it's fucked up and you're sharing that with someone. Extreme situations and acts create bonds between people who share them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8
I have been thinking about getting slapped (hard) while having sex and the thought really turns me on. I am not sure that i would willingly admit it to anyoue though.

Considering my username, and my first post, this might be surprising but I wouldn't be comfortable doing it.

Arses, yes. Neck/throat grabbing, definitely. But I think there is just something about slapping a girl in the face which is....wrong. Which is completely illogical, considering I'd happily pin them to the bed by their neck!!!!

I wouldn't say no, but I wouldn't want to really hurt someone either- I want to overpower them, but not beat them up!
Site administrator
0 likes
I couldnt do that .. it goes 100% against my morals. Now point her towards the grill, the deep fat fryer and fridge .. no worries.
0 likes
I'd have to question where the relationship is going. Anyone who knows me well knows I'm very uncomfortable with violence and pain on any level and I doubt I could really bring myself to handle even that mild level of pain play.
Lurker
0 likes
Different, uh, strokes for different folks, I guess, but a 'face slap' is just a bit outside of my zone!

(Somebody quite recently asked me to 'choke' them during the old horiziontal polka and I couldn't do that either!!! In fact, she ended up in fits of laughter when I tried!!!)

Like Beef Stew and Egg Custard, some things just DON'T go together for me!)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Couldn't do that. There is a difference between passionate sex and abusive sex. Prefer the passionate
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, i understand, but that's not me. I'd politely decline, and that's all. Pain goes both ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
In my own opinion and experience this is a pretty common masochistic desire. It sounds weird but it's fun to feel the pain of a slap or punch to the face from someone you highly desire. To do something like that, giving or receiving, is breaking through all barriers. You can never be closer to someone. A person you are close enough to take pain from (or give it to) is the closet relationship you can have.

Hair pulling, anal, spanking, slapping, choking, humiliation.

Think about the people you do that with and the people you don't. Think about who you trust more.

It turns you on because it's highly stimulating (good or bad), it's fucked up and you're sharing that with someone. Extreme situations and acts create bonds between people who share them.

Completely agreed. For these reasons, I would only do it with someone that I'm very close to. I won't be face-slapping some random girl that I just met, because the next thing I know could be her pressing charges against me. I'm saying this as someone who has been falsely accused of (non-sex-related) violence before. If I know her state of mind like my pockets, I would slap her face with my open palm just like I smack her ass, never with a fist.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by 8ox8

Huh. Interesting question.

It's certainly not something I've ever fantasized about, so it wouldn't be a turn-on for me. I could try it, but I would be uncomfortable, at least initially. I'd have to be sure what I was doing was what she wanted, so I'd almost certainly err on the side of caution and work my way up to where she wanted, because otherwise I'd be afraid of overdoing it. I'd want it to be the sensual experience she's looking for, not an interruption or a reason for her to be angry, hurt, or afraid of me.

I don't see this as a moral question, since it's something she wants. It's certainly not something I'd initiate on my own, and I can't imagine how it would increase my arousal, except in the sense that I generally want my partner to enjoy what we're doing as much as possible.

I hope you find a lover who makes you comfortable enough that you can ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assuming I was being asked by a woman with which I was very comfortable and familiar, I think I could be open to it. However, I certainly wouldn't go full on rough and forceful. While I'm all about being a team player and giving a woman what she desires in the bedroom, I would be lying if I said the idea didn't make me at least a little bit uncomfortable. If I were allowed to take small steps with it and gradually work up to a level of 'smack' with which we were both comfortable then I would be open to giving it a try, for her benefit. However, if I were asked in the heat of the moment, with no opportunity to gently explore the concept and be reassured of her desire, I think the best I could muster would be a cautious and playful slap, about on par with the forcefulness with which I would use for a love tap on the ass.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it when one particular female lover slaps my face. Yes, it hurts but we both enjoy it. For me it's not cruel or mean, it's sexy and thrilling. So...I would understand if a woman wanted that. But I'd struggle a bit to do it - and could never slap her really hard. A man isn't supposed to hit a woman, ever - and all that. I'd very much want to please her but I'd start very gently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my reaction would be to slap you tell you tell me it hurts I have been asked before and now there is no thought just reaction
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Well put.

I couldn't do it. Nothing wrong with it, assuming it is consensual of course. And I have approached that line, but been nowhere near crossing it.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I am always out to please my lady. I would slap you hard, then, if you wanted more, I slap you even harder. Then I would continue fucking even rougher.
The Linebacker
0 likes
While I couldn't hit or punch a lover, I do slap ass pretty hard. I've done some light choking when they've asked. I definitely have done a lot of hair pulling or whatever. If this is something that she is into and it provides pleasure for her then I could do it, but I would never be abusive. I will add, my wife can get into some pretty rough sex and I love to make her happy. She has begged me to slap her ass, but so far she has not asked me to slap her face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would end the sex for me. To each his/her own, but pain and pleasure don't go together for me. I cannot and will not knowingly, purposely inflict pain.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lurker
0 likes
I would slap your ass, pussy, or tit. But, not your face. Too much like abuse instead of kinky sex.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by patokl
It would end the sex for me. To each his/her own, but pain and pleasure don't go together for me. I cannot and will not knowingly, purposely inflict pain.

What you said reminded me of something I wrote on here about pain and sex and the need for extremes and how they are intertwined. These are just my own thoughts on what could be the origin of the way we have sex, not trying to convince you in particular about anything. Your post just reminded me of this.

Quote by Magical_felix
Here are some half-baked musings.

Sex. No matter the experience or type of sex that is being had, there is always one partner that is more dominant than the other. Even two virgins going at, there will be someone on top doing the fucking. Sometimes a woman is on top and she is grinding into the guy, she is the more dominate partner. It also applies to any other vanilla sex practices you can think of. What I'm getting at is that the more sex you have the more things you try and the more desensitized you get. Just like anything else, the more you practice a sport or play a game, the better you get at it.

Also...

Like I think everyone can agree that sex isn't just about how good a pussy feels with a dick in it. Other things come into play... Like the way a woman moans during sex. If you isolate the audio of some couples during sex you sometimes can't tell if the woman is getting fucked or if she just stubbed her toe on her bed. Sex moans sound a lot like pain moans. This is exciting to most men, Its how we evolved. Who knows why we evolved that way? Maybe our early ancestors way of romancing was hitting the local cave skank over her head and dragging her to his side of the cave for some in-out action. That cave skank might have been in pain and the first sex noises were created. Maybe because many of us men loose our virginity to virgin girls and it's our first sex experience so it gets ingrained in our minds. You all know how virgins usually don't cry out "Fuck me harder stallion!" They tend to suppress their painful sounding moans, many of them are in pain. Who the fuck knows? But I believe that women evolved to moan that way to turn men on.

So pain and domination are a huge part of sex. Some people get bored with the same old fucking. They start to call each other "daddy" or "slut." They may want to cum on his girlfriend's face after the 4th time they've fucked that day... You start to want to push the envelope.

Why don't you get on top baby.

Oh my god you swallowed! You've never done that before? I love you!

I want you to grab me by the hair when we do it doggy-style.

Lets try anal!

Hey, put your face in the pillow bitch!

You've been a bad girl! Daddy's gonna spank you!

Oh hey, what are you doing? You're not my husband!

Hey baby will you dress up as a school girl for me? Sure honey, you gonna spank me with your ruler?

I want you to choke me when you fuck me next time!

Baby can I piss on you? Only if I can piss on you first? Alright!

Check out these handcuffs...

Look at this whip... I can whip you then fuck your pink bottom.

Will you wear a mask next time you tie me up so I can't see your face?

Check out this paddle it has studs on it.

Hey baby what are you doing, whittling? Is that a piece of ginger?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not for me, sorry.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I feel I have been given a lot of good answers from two different points of view, and while it has not made my mind any clearer about this I thank you for your responses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not, if she asks. In the heat of the moment it can be sexy. But I would slap her in the most erotic way. There is difference between a sexy slap and slap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would happily slap her if she asked . I once had a lady friend who got turned on by being caned on her ass tits and pussy . It was the only way to get her wet .
Lurker
0 likes
I would slap her but making sure not to leave a mark
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If that was what turned her on and aided in her reaching a mind blowing orgasm I would help her as long as it did not leave any long term marks on her face.

Brandie