Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husbands would you share your wife with another man while you watched?

last reply
178 replies
22.5k views
2 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I would love to know how many men out there would love to share their wives with another man while they watched. It has grown over the years and with the population getting older I expect it will grow that much more. I have written a number of stories around this particular subject and have received a lot of feedback on it. I would love to hear any comments you have on the subject. I also asked the married women the same question so it will be interesting to see how each of the answers compare.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes.....and yes I have shared my Girl friend with my best mate. Allso on a couple of occations after a few drinks in a pub but that's for another time
Lurker
0 likes
No, not for me. I only go to bed with women with whom I have feelings for.
Lurker
0 likes
i'd share a woman i was with with another guy
Lurker
0 likes
The best part of sex with my wife is her pleasure. I am sure other men can give her sexual pleasure I cannot give her, and I would be delighted to see her in the throes of passion. But she does not want to, and that seals the issue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After the first time I saw my girlfriend fucking another guy, I was never jealous or angry. So I let her carry on doing what and who she likes.

I don't stay and watch much anymore unless it's planned or either of them insist I stay and watch, otherwise I leaver her and him to it. When we were younger, I used to watch a lot, with cock in hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes i have many times
Classified
0 likes

That'll be a no!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes and have - once with a BBC.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If it pleasured her, then yes. But I wouldn't want it so often that it turned her away from me. But, as a fantasy for her, I would do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mter100
I would love to know how many men out there would love to share their wives with another man while they watched. It has grown over the years and with the population getting older I expect it will grow that much more. I have written a number of stories around this particular subject and have received a lot of feedback on it. I would love to hear any comments you have on the subject. I also asked the married women the same question so it will be interesting to see how each of the answers compare.

That's not something that would interest me at all. I wouldn't begrudge my companion the pleasure she would derive from a little variety, but otherwise I'm rather Old Testament in that regard. What's mine is mine and I'm not one to share.
colin123
0 likes
yes is the answer, as swingers we both share. I have written a story called multiple creampies based on a true event while on holiday in Greece. Have a read and let me know your thoughts.
0 likes
IF (and it`s a very big IF) she was interested in a guy that I felt I could trust and be comfortable around in an intimate situation, then sure. If the guy was bi or bi-curious so I could get in on the action, too, so much the better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
IF (and it`s a very big IF) she was interested in a guy that I felt I could trust and be comfortable around in an intimate situation, then sure. If the guy was bi or bi-curious so I could get in on the action, too, so much the better.

Ask the wife if she would share her husband with another guy? If she says yes, I'm there.
0 likes
Even as I've never been married, I still say HMFN.
Lurker
0 likes
I most certainly would. It's a long held fantasy of mine and one that I would love to come true.
Lurker
0 likes
yes i would and i have. his cock was huge, about 11" and he fucked the shit out of her! one of the most fun things i've ever done.
colin123
0 likes
As swingers my wife and i love to watch the other being taken by someone else. I have written a story called multiple creampies which happened on a holiday to Greece, take a look and let me know what you think.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. After a few decades of marriage most people get bored with each other, at least sexually. That's a fact. I think this effects women more than men.
Its a rush watching my wife get pleasure from another person or swapping with a another couple. It keeps things fresh.
If you are the jealous type this lifestyle probably isn't for you.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I am kinda blown away by the number of yes votes. I don't think an erotic site is a fair sampling of society. However, the whole wittol and cuckold phenomenon has truly taken root. If I were to guess it has a lot to do with the independence, political, and business power women have in industrialized society. With freedom there is choice.

For me personally I have participated in the whole hot wife lifestyle. It is a huge strain on a relationship. So ultimately we sacrificed the exclusivity of marriage for a sexual playground.

The whole thing is puzzling. I was racked with the pain of jealousy but stimulated sexually at same time. Part of her pleasure was knowing I was watching but she had no knowledge of my internal turmoil.

Word of caution. If you decide to let this genie out of the bottle, he's not going back. Sometimes fantasies are best left fantasies. It is a huge gamble. An open lifestyle can work but caution must be taken and trust absolute. Think it over carefully.
0 likes
There is a reason for the "big IF" in my answer, Chuck. I'm not sure that I would really do it but I can't really say I never would either. Right person, right time, right place, who knows? I would not actively seek it out, though, unless my spouse expressed an interest in doing so. The probability of that is likely in the "snowball's chance in Hell" league.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very interesting question and one I have asked myself, in all honest if she's wanted another I would happily share if it gave her pleasure, especially if I can not provide it. This is not to say I would not be jealous but I can live with whatever would make her happy. After 38 years I know at least one has tried and do no know the real outcome, he is now dead. I am now having fun but wolid not hurt her still. Love is a two edged sword but need not hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wanted to.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
only in my head but never in real life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would. Thinking about is turns me on
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes! I love watching her with other men (and women). I enjoy the sloppy seconds too. Seeing my wife being pleasured is a really big turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! I've shared my wife a few times and watched a few times and joined in as well! Takes a lot of trust. We follow very strict rules and keep it very private. She enjoys the attention and the sex is awesome! Actually it's improved our marriage.