lets get dressed

last reply
37 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort into our appearance when getting ready for a date... getting hair, makeup, clothes just how we want it.

So, guys, what is your idea of the sexiest total outfit (assuming that the night will end up where you will see it all)

If you could pick out everything from the panties to the shoes, what would she be wearing?

Be sure to include style, color, etc
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck in getting answers other than 'something sexy' or 'easy to get off'.

I personally think it depends on who you are dating as I find certain ladies sexy with certain attires. I don't think all women will look good in one type of outfit; it's more a case of an outfit to match the lady.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ok...
the company Christmas masked ball...
you shrug off the heavy cloak you came in, revealing a red satin gown, its floor length, but by no means chaste,
the low cut accentuates your breasts, holding them, but sculpting them like a venus statue...
The mask your wearing and hair is so different to the sensible office clothes... people are not sure it you
then you turn, revealing a plunging back, its skin tight, showing no seams or lines beneath it.
as you walk, a side slice lets your long legs show, but then the weight of the fabric hides them again, teasing us...
Lurker
0 likes
it depends on the girl. and i dont think any guys will be able to help u with that one. ask some girlies ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
lol guy, have u no imagination!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is a little revealing

i have no problem coming up with what a guy looks sexy in ... from underwear to shoes

i can come up with a few actually, but one that i think really does it for me

last night, i asked some girls i work with, it was the same

it is actually a little confusing since the stereotype is that guys are all about the visual

why do you think this is that the question is so difficult?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by amber
this is a little revealing

i have no problem coming up with what a guy looks sexy in ... from underwear to shoes

i can come up with a few actually, but one that i think really does it for me

last night, i asked some girls i work with, it was the same

it is actually a little confusing since the stereotype is that guys are all about the visual

why do you think this is?

I think it's because we think with our dicks and our dicks don't have a brain.

As far as what I think is the sexiest thing a woman can wear? I go crazy for a slender woman in skinny jeans, peacoat and tall leather boots... Maybe I'm just hanging out in San fransisco too much.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by amber

You should post this same question in the "Ask Girls" section. I'll bet the responses are a lot more detailed. People could even post pics of outfits, if they're not good with descriptions. I think it would make for a fun thread!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with this thread simply because it is something I already do for my own wife. I know what I like and as long as the wife knows her outfit keeps me edgy all night, she has no problems complying. Oh, and just in case any of you ladies get the wrong idea and 'berate' me, be assured that I am always mindful and respectful of what is considered 'proper'.

The hardest events to dress for are the 'black tie' affairs. It is easy for the woman to be elegant and feel glamorous, however, that does not always translate to 'sexy' for your man so, despite my fondness for women in short skirts/dresses I would dress her as follows:
1. get the basics right. Jewellry to complement the skin tone and eyes, capped off with an inch wide satin choker. Hair worn up.
2. The tease. No bra, just the clear support cups if needed. Matching black lacy thong and garter belt, barely there (tan) lace top stocking, 4" stiletto black satin pumps;
3. the wrapping. Clingy, but not too tight, fitted black cotton-silk blend full length dress with cut-away deep V-cut to the front to reveal enticing amount of cleavage behind a covering of see-through tan lace adorned, discretely with small rhinestones. A single front split which naturally drapes fully closed when standing still but reveals acres of shapely leg, and barest glimpse of the bottom of the lace-top stocking, as she walks. The dress would be long-sleeved to negate the need for a shawl or wrap which would detract from the erotic, classical image.

Now THAT is sexy. Oh, and to confirm........ I am VERY visual (think 'Shallow Hal').

Just a regular night out with hubby would be another completely different outfit, and so on and so forth.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when woman wear black thigh-highs, high heels, black bra and panties under a nice short black dress.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's all about the seduction to me. So, it doesn't really matter what she is wearing. T- shirt and jeans to a slinky dress makes no difference. It's the moments you make when your together.
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
0 likes
For me it would look something like this:

It would all be about seduction underneath this little black dress, Black stockings with a matching garter belt, black hanky panky lacy thong and black lacy bra.

Top it all off with a stately pair of 3 inch high heels - mmmm nice!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by amber
We spend a lot of time and put a lot of effort into our appearance when getting ready for a date... getting hair, makeup, clothes just how we want it.

So, guys, what is your idea of the sexiest total outfit (assuming that the night will end up where you will see it all)

If you could pick out everything from the panties to the shoes, what would she be wearing?

Be sure to include style, color, etc
elainedarling1 cd
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It really depends on where your going on the date, you want her to dress appropriately for wherever and with something that suits her body, that said heels, leggings, pencil skirt, black panties (common now its classy), nice top and jacket to match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fitted white lulu/nike(where ever) hoodie, dark blue/black low rise jeans, as for under, anything she feels comfortable/sexy in, pumps/heels/sandals, hair tied up or how naturally she likes it, some fruity tasty lip gloss, a sprinkle of make-up, all in 15mins after waking up, just before we leave for brunch! Now that is a CONFIDENT beautiful woman!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love the dress with spaghetti or no strap, falls to mid thigh, some but not too much cleavage. NOT BLACK or gray or any other muted color (not for the first several dates - black is hot but not for first impressions). Red is always nice, varying shades of purples, blues, greens - something that will make your eyes pop as they reflect off the outfit. No matter how beautiful you are, make-up is there to make you even more beautiful so use it properly. Hair is a must - show me your best hair omg what a turn on. Ok, now for the most important part the shoes. Shoes and feet can tell you so much about a girl (Message me if you wnat to know more lol). you should wear a shoe that shows off your sexy legs and feet. A medium open toe heel or wedge is very nice. The height makes your legs look stunning and puts your toes on a pedestal to be noticed. Go get a pedicure and have the sexiest toes in the world. Almost every girl understand the dress and the make-up and the hair - the ones that really care finish the package at the bottom too. Even if the guy is not into feet like me, he will notice how sexy you are from head to toe not just head to knee.
Lurker
0 likes
This is easy. First a sexy set of panties and matching bra. Panties boy short style and a black lace style bra to match. Then a form fitting dress, gotta see those sexy curves. So if the boy shorts show panty lines go with the thong. Topped off with heal to show the legs off. We love it when you ladies get all dolled up. Hair just wavy with a little bounce, maybe from some mouse. As for jewelry just some shiny bling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmmm. There are so many options lol. Let's see, I will start top and go down. I like eyeliner, but in terms of make-up, generally the less you can get away with the better. (unless you are role playing ;)) I think a tight black dress with no underwear on underneath. Of course, with 3 inch stilettos. The dress needs to have a low cut, (so low you can't wear a bra) so we can see cleavage but still hugs to the curves of your ass. My favorite thing for a girl to wear to bed would be black leggings and corset, with matching bra and panties, with a girtle. sooo hot!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
......very easy one.....little black skirt....front zip all way up the front ...sheer nearly black stockings ,black corset,suspenders attached....and black heels...black jacket.....makeup smokey eyes,and soft pink lip gloss..........light natural makeup
Lurker
0 likes
For me its not all about showing it all off (not immediately anyway!)
I think i would go for (underwear up):
Dark or pastel coloured bra panties. I'm not sure of the name, but i really like those bum hugging ones (a lot of people on here are wearing them in their pics, if thats any help!) rather than a thong
High heels, but not big scary stilettos that turn your ankles into jelly,
ideally, a pair of jeans and a t shirt, im not majorly into formality

To be honest though it doesn't really matter to me - if a woman appears in a bin liner topped off with a hat made out of an old egg carton then she could probably convince me it's fashion, so i gave up judging women by their clothes long ago!
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a very fashionable person. I think a pair or tight cut off wranglers, white tank top, flip flops and a girl wearing a cap with a pony tail out the back is hot as hell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
black lace panties with matching bra, gartel belt and stockings
high heels
little black dress
Lurker
0 likes
first i would want my lady in stockings and a garter belt. The panties should be soft satin in red. A black and pink

oriental dress with a slit to mid thigh and length to just below the knee. No bra and a nice set of black pumps with about

a 3 inch heel. Makeup should be natural soft delicate eyes and a red shade of lipstick with nails painted to match.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have some knowledge of this because of clothes shopping. My wife buys her own clothes, but if it's sexy enough, I pay.She takes advantage of that system and gotten quite a wardrobe that way

Dress: basic black. Mid thigh or a bit shorter
Patterned black stockings
bra: none (with her perky tits, she seldom wears one any how)
Panties: black or red. lacy
Heels: moderately high, but comfortable. It's hard to be sexy when you're not comfortable.
Jewelry: minimal if at all
Lurker
0 likes
for me she'd wear a mid thigh dress in black with black pumps. lacy bra and panties in red. silver dangly earrings with a small silver necklace. black eyeliner but other than that natural makeup.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Any short low cut tight dress with black thigh high stockings, garter, ultra super sheer thong bikini or thong panties, pumps, dangling belly button ring if the dress has one of those hot cut outs in front. Big dangling earrings, make-up slightly slutty, hair all in place (wanting me to mess it up). Yes to the jewelry!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A long evening dress to appear demure but of course stockings,hi-heels and crotchless panties to provide easy access.mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
Extremely expensive, exquisitely luxurious bra and panty set, black with beautiful detail in a dark blue or green, the bra would show just a barest hint of the swell of the breasts. Top: partially see-thru black blouse with patterned green or blue detail to match the bra, again hinting at the sexiness beneath but not overtly, sensual rather than trashy.....long black skirt, just below the knee with a high slit in back that shows off those stockings with the line that runs up the back... but only when she moves a certain way not with every step she takes, hair should be up with the promise of a cascade to be let down at the appropriate moment....shoes: black leather 3 to 4 inch heel, could be stiletto or similar heel but none of those chunky blocky things....simple and elegant....
Makeup: as far as I know it all relates to skin tone, eye/hair colour etc so my main thought is be subtle in application, the lipstick should be a little moist looking but doesn't have to be over the top. Small hoop earrings, bracelet rather than rings, I always like the right necklace for the occasion or outfit could be pearls or just a simple chain with an interesting medallion.....importantly she should be wearing what makes her feel sexy.... and smile! (preferrably mischieviously)