Likes in a Girl?

last reply
38 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What in girls turn guys on? Or what do guys like in girls?
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
confidence, intelligence, an attitude, style, beautiful eyes, long hair ...and of course, long lean legs capped off by a sexy ass and a nicely shaped rack;))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like them to be sweet, honest, caring, open to try new things. They can't be judgmental cause I can be judge way to easy. She is a dyke I want her tough, protective and make me the center of her world. Just like the girl I got! smile
Lurker
0 likes
eyes, lips, legs and then body. She must be smart and be able to hold herself up. When she walks into a room, she must own the room. Treat others the way she would want to be treated.
Lurker
0 likes
ME!

LOL sorry, I am surprised no one said that yet.

I like different things. Each girl is different and has her own beauty and qualities. But in general I like a great personality, sense of humor, education, a pleasant face and eyes, nice smile, a body that falls within "norms", being physically active, and a pleasant voice. I have to say, if she was a knock out but her voice annoyed me, it is a deal breaker. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Female.
Lurker
0 likes
A pulse is always a plus.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by alexlovesyou
What in girls turn guys on? Or what do guys like in girls?

If it's you? My tongue in your butthole.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Guys with anal fixations.

EDIT: Crap, wrong section. My bad.

What do I like in girls? No warts.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Pervert, but I'm sure you expected that.

Envy isn't your shade, Dude. Jack slipped in to this thread & beat us to the punchline. Fess up, it was pretty funny.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Maturity and competance. At ease with her body and not afraid to show it off. Nice curve to her ass and good looking rack.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honesty, caring, intelligence. Open to new experiences. And a rocking body never hurt either!
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Envy isn't your shade, Dude. Jack slipped in to this thread & beat us to the punchline. Fess up, it was pretty funny.

I know.....I know!!! It was funny, he is good for the occasional laugh out loud moment.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
fact suck but we notice a body first then move on to personality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligent, Humorist, Slender or Toned,Active, likes out door activities, Eyes, Attractive face, dark hair,& Confidence.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually for me it is likes in a woman!, definitely intelligence, humor, quick wit, able to converse on a variety of topics, so educated even if self taught. Opinionated with class, and of course hygiene and a sense of style
Lurker
0 likes
Top 4

A nice face
A nice ass
Is able to spell and contruct sentences properly
Can budget between pay days without running out of cash. How fucking stupid do you have to be? Its the same amount every month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexy body, pretty face, loves sex frequently, submissive, GGG, kinky, laughs easily
0 likes
Must have qualities:
1) intelligence / intellectual curiosity
2) sweet / good person
3) dirty/kinky as all get out
4) I'm an eccentric person (lots of interests, up for almost anything, uncommon interests, etc) so they have to either 1) be open to them, or 2) have those same interests.
5) They have to basically be a full-figured woman (read: curvy. Curvy does not equal fat). I've dated skinny girls and they are hot but I feel like I'm fucking toothpicks and I'm going to break them in bed. No offense.
6) Responsible (yes, women can be irresponsible about their lives too)

Qualities that are nice to have (not requirements, bonuses if they have them):
1) Sarcastic humor (although, I'm slowly removing this one from my list. I find I attract people who are sarcastic because they have an axe to grind with life and/or relationships.)
2) Love green eyes. So hot.
3) I like athletic physiques. So, if they do something physical that is awesome.
4) Gamer geek chick.
5) Witty
6) I'm taking back 4. Basically, it would be nice if she was a geek. Gamer geeks earn double points.

I don't know what guys generally like in girls. Never paid that close attention to other peoples' likes. A rocking body? Fucks like the dickens? Compliant? I dunno. I guess.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Aesthetically - legs and butt draw my eye and attention
Personality wise is confidence. We all have insecurities but confidence in ones beliefs or intentions or abilities is a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To look at: shoulder length hair, big boobs, fair skin, nice cheeks (on the face), toned thighs, flat stomach, not TOO slim.

To talk to: deeper voice rather than shrill, intelligent, speaks her mind

To be with: is not afraid to dress sexily & show off her figure when out, likes nice restaurants and has decent taste in food (ie. not fussy), is not racist or prejudicial, is generous, likes to do the right thing, doesn't like violence or aggression, is not foul-mouthed, likes horror movies

To have sex with: likes lots of foreplay, likes to dress up, likes to do as she's told, never giggles, has a dirty mind
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
A pulse is always a plus.

OMG, just made my day!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, this question is like asking me which part of the sky I like best....
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdark
Sorry, this question is like asking me which part of the sky I like best....

So I take it you like the way bigger gals? nothing wrong with that, just wondering.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality:
Outgoing, entertaining, nurturing, intellectual, maturity, adventurous, humorous, feminine and seductive.

Physical:
Eyes, hair, smile, tits, ass and body figure.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Loyal, honest, loving, adventurous and good personality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A woman who is caring, kind, likes to laugh, likes to smile, and feels that she is sexy!