Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother in law

last reply
53 replies
8.7k views
1 watcher
10 likes
No. But before I was married, I had intense sex with my girlfriends mum late one night on the sofa while gf was passed out drunk in the bed!
If I found her attractive, then I would.. but there'd need to be a MIL first, and I don't believe in formal marriage, so there's that.
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**


Off-Market Listings
yes if she was still with us
Oh God.... I think I'm going to be nauseous.
Though my mother-in-law is a super nice lady, my answer is a definite no. I’m in love with her daughter and I don’t do casual sex.
If my wife were 18, and my mother in law was a smoking hot 38 year-old, I could see it being a hot fantasy. But that's not the reality here, so no.

Don't believe everything that you read.

No just won't seem proper, even if they both wanted me to do it. Now in my teen years I did have a GF that was a great fuck and her older sister gave me blowjobs telling me they were always available if I didn't violate her little sister. It was more like lil sis couldn't get enough.
No way my ex MIL was bitch and still is a bitch lol
Lovely woman but there aren't enough ways for me to say NO!

I would love to have sex with my mother in law Zora Sue. Especially oral sex. I would love to cum on her tits and then lick them clean!

Yes, absolutely!

No, no way, not enough money in the freaking world. Did I say no?!?

If my wife asked me to sure. My MIL is hot!

Quote by ReginaWerner
Would you have sex with your Mil if you're wife asked you for?

I don't see a scenario where my wife would ask me to...

But I definitely fantasize about my MiL. 😈 I would happily share more in private if you're interested.

I never say no to sex

All of you who say, “Sure, why not”—what would you say if your mother-in-law were her?

Oh my what a picture just popped in my mind…and I threw up in my mouth a little bit…🤮

Just reading this question makes me never want to ever have sex again.

Quote by activegrandpa

All of you who say, “Sure, why not”—what would you say if your mother-in-law were her?

Not even if I was dead

Nah. My in-laws (RIP) were quite old even at the time of our wedding. My wife is older than me and there's a sister older than her, too.

Only family member of hers that ever caught my interest was a very pretty female cousin (my wife has a bunch of cousins on her father's side) who sadly died young.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith