Soft cock

last reply
27 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most guys ask questions about cock size..... But they usually ask about hard erect cocks.

When I'm in the gym changing rooms I'm always self conscious on how small/big my cock is.

How big is your one when soft?

I'm probably about 1 1/2 - 2 inches when soft
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am the same.. about 2 inches in cold shower.. and share your feeling..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine's a shorty sometimes. Less than 1.5 ". I've heard flaccid cocks described as growers or showers. Mine's a grower.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a grower too. Being ex military and once a swing club member, it's nothing to worry about. I'm about 1.5" - 2" soft, but just over 7" hard. Most, and I will stress that again, MOST women arent hung up on your size, they are much more interested in you knowing how to use it. JMHO
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1-1.5" grows to about 6.5"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1-1.5 and 6.5 when hard ( shorty) I use it well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never measured it.
Lurker
0 likes
in cold water btw 1.5- 2....in hot weather or at the dawn of erotic thoughts about close to 4...soft and pudgy lolll...erect lenght...well i guess that was not asked here now was it :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
2-2.5 depending on weather, but i doubt women notice what we have when it is soft biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
It varies but most of the time 2 inches, when it gets hard it is close to 7 inches and pretty thick.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im about 4 inches soft. I do like that because it creates a natural bulge in my shorts which does draw some attention. When im hard im about 7 so it doesnt grow as much as others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yeah I'm the same the Missus couldn't believe it she looked very surprised after our first night couldn't work out where it had disappeared lol
Lurker
0 likes
2 to 7 inches and 5.5 inches thick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, just about 2 when soft, doesn't really hang there though because its propped up by my large balls.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About 2 inches flaccid and grows to about 7 and a half erect.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hornyinnorwich
Most guys ask questions about cock size..... But they usually ask about hard erect cocks.

When I'm in the gym changing rooms I'm always self conscious on how small/big my cock is.

I remember when I was like 23 yrs old, I woke up at someone's house. I could not remember how I got there. I couldn't remember if I drove there or caught a ride.

But, I had to piss. I was still pretty ducking frunk. I could not find a door out of the residence and I seriously had to empty bladder. I found a laundry sink and I unbuttoned and was gonna whip it out.

I was aghast. 'Where was my dick at?'

I shit you not, my dick looked like a large clit. I was appalled. But I went ahead and cut loose.

There are few things in life, better...than a whiz when it is absolutely necessary. Can ya feel me?

I had my contacts in my eyes and they were the 'do not wear overnight' kind of contacts (but this was 1983, so gimme a break). Seriously, my thumb was bigger than my dick that morning.

A few days later I went to whip it out and I had to uncoil about 6 pounds of cockflesh. Took me almost 20 seconds to fish it all out of my jeans. I peed all over my Levi 501s as a result.

I'm thinking tiny penis is an advantage at times. What do you think?

Oh - and why do you care what other guys think about the size of you cockasaurus - anywhere, let alone at the gym? Are you scoping dicks out and comparing mentally? That's kinky! Bravo, man...!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yea I'm like 1-1 1/2. I'm surprised at how the size changes sometimes depending on various things. I definitely am a "grower" when it comes to soft cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
Around three when calm.
Lurker
0 likes
I think the only way you will get over this insecurity is to work it out in the gym with your buddies. Next time you're in the locker room, you should just speak up. Tell the other guys that you were checking out their cocks, and ask them what they think about the size of your penis. I'm sure you will get some positive feedback, and you will have cleared the air. Then, go have yourself a good workout, and put it behind you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1.4- 1.7 inches soft,
4.8-5.2 inches hard
Embaressing in pool changing rooms..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I call my soft cock the brown recluse.
Lurker
0 likes
To the woman, its all about the ride.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
1.5-2.5 soft, ~6.1 erect
Clumeleon
0 likes
17 inches.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. It's totally normal for lots of guys for it to be tiny when soft. Sometimes mine's barely visible outside my hair, but when it gets hard, it's about 19cm.