Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do the majority of guys like more...

last reply
51 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Nice boobs or a nice ass? I've always wanted to know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm mainly an ass man myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice tits are good but you cant go wrong with a nice ass!!!!!!!!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Well, since I speak on behalf of all men everywhere I have to say we like both. Lol
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I would say a nice ass... Typical I know.

I would go for a a girl with a nice ass if someone asked me "look, there is two doors and behind one door is a girl with a nice ass and there is a girl with nice boobs behind the other. Which do you pick?"

I would pick the girl with a nice ass because she probably has proportionate boobs for her body and they are probably fine.

I've seen Lots of girls with nice full big boobs but... Their ass looks like it was put in a panini press...
Lurker
0 likes
A nice rack (big or small) is my favorite. I love a firm ass, but give me the fun bags every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am not into boobs much but to this one i am crazy specially the big one

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like the body in general, but personality overrides it all in the end.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
difficult question..i used to be a boobs guy ,now i prefer ass..depends i guess
Lurker
0 likes
I must confess
I like the breast.

(18)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Stormblue I'm a boobs guy, no matter big or small as long as they look okay.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
ass for me, personally i don't like boobs bigger then D
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At first I thought boobs, but I can am less picky about boobs than I am about a really nice ass. What can I say, I vote ass.
Lurker
0 likes
i would go for boobs
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a nice ass, because more often than not the ass is nice! But I do like boobs too, just as long as they're not too big or too small.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I prefer the view of a nice ass, marching away from me...to fetch me another cold beer - and the view of a pair of proudly swaying breasts, parading towards me - with that cold beer coming along for the strut.

**Insert common tool addendum** I care not most - for the boobs nor the butt, it's the personality which attracts and holds my attention.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, ass trumps boobs. A fine touche can make boobs a second course. But they're both well serve with a smile when she knows either is appreciated biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I usually go for boobs myself.
0 likes
A nice ass is what I look for. Just need enough boobs to suck on and to rub my cock on. The size of the nipple however is worth mentioning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bottoms over boobs here.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got to have a nice ass could care less about the tits as long as not to big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ass is kinda small but most guys don't seem to mind.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm defenitely a boobs guy, and Beckey you are spectacular. I like a gal that is proud of her boobs and enjoys showing them off be they big of small. If she has a bra on I like it when they are held high and proud.

Beckey, I don't care what your ass is like, I would male love to you anytime.
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately - the scales are balanced here - if either is attached to a lady with a sense of humour - then the scales would tip in that direction...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definately a nice ass on top of 2 sexy legs!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a nice ass!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I can not lie: Ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love Boobs. I LOVE boobies smile