Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does a guy do when he sees a woman he is attracted to?

last reply
26 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am a bit on the shy side unless I know a person well. When I see a guy look at me and catch my gaze, I tend to break it off and act a little nonchalant!! I know I should smile back, but I get this aloof look!

So i was wondering how do you let a girl know you like them when you see them somewhere ?
And also how would you expect or like a girl to respond /react to you to let you know its alright to approach them?

Thanks! smile I am sorry if there is an old thread which is similar..
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Acting nonchalant is fine... It's a chase. But having a sour puss on your face will stop me from approaching cause you will seem like a drag... Sour puss = no fun. If I am checking out a girl and she gets this panicky, worried look.. then yeah I move on, so if you like a guy let that eye contact linger. You don't need to smile but don't dart your eyes away too fast. It also gives off the impression that you are too hard to talk to. Like that you are nervous or maybe antisocial and some guys won't bother.

You will know I like you if I'm checking you out and I come up to try to chat about anything. If you don't know a guy and he goes out of his way to try and talk to you then yeah, he is probably digging you. I approach if I get a vibe that she's in a mood to chat or a good mood in general. No sourpuss face and no crossing her arms and staring at others girls looking all annoyed. Those girls are to be avoided. Most men know that, don't be that girl.
0 likes
I agree with Felix on the aspect of lingering eye contact. Maintaining eye contact shows you are also interested and have self-confidence as well. If both of you can maintain the eye contact right up to the point where you are talking to one another... it's a movie scene.
If a girl looks away, then lets her eyes dart back, it signals that she is interested but lacks self-confidence.
But if she just looks away, she is signaling non-interest.

So you should use that eye contact to your advantage.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eye contact then a slight smile before you look away slowly tells me you're interested. I'm a sucker for that move.
Lurker
0 likes
As said before, try to show some eye contact and a guy will find understand you're interested if he is also interested. Maybe even keep sneaking in a few looks at him now and then. A guy may be interested in you if he tries pulling off this as well. I kinda suck at advice, but there you go. :P
Lurker
0 likes
Ah yes eye contact.. now i need to practice doing that.. any volunteers smile hehe.. Thanks guys
Lurker
0 likes
Proximity. Eye contact is good, but can appear a bit creepy or too bold if it's misinterpreted as a stare. Proximity is unmistakable body language. Move closer to the person you're attracted to. As close as you dare. If they are watching you or noted where you were at first and then you keep getting closer, you're either a pickpocket or someone with an itch they might like to scratch. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally smile and say "Hello. My names....." If we hit it off WONDERFUL. If not maybe I made a new friend. Those are awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
I've got this habit of going one of two ways. The first is when I get all shy and can't approach the lassie and on occasion I've been known to forget my own name, your classic shy guy kid of behaviour, really. The other way is when I get all flirty and then wind up talking obscenities to her. Sometimes they don't mind this, due to my non serious attitude, others will actually slap me, which is actually a silly thing to do because I've come to associate being slapped as a good thing because an ex-girlfriend used to slap me to say hello and I got so used to it that if she didn't slap me, I knew there was something wrong and by the way, when I say slap, I mean a really good hard slap across the face. One time she slapped me so hard that my glasses flew off and landed about ten feet away. Anyway, I've probably shared too much already, so I'd best shut up.
The Linebacker
0 likes
He usually pitches a tent in his pants.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

And may foam at the mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Well...normally he'd approach her and start up a conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually check her out first and try to read her body language. Usually the way she moves, stands or even talk can tell you if she interested in talking to someone one outside of her circle. I will then make some small talk like how are you doing today and take it from there. If I am still interested I will find out what they do. Ill leave the conversation at that and let her get back to what she was doing. Once I have gotten the info on where she works the next day send her flowers or something saying I enjoyed talking to her and that I would really like to get to know her and that I would like to take her out or something. That way I look good and her work friends are jealous of her at the same time.

thats how i got my girl now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
yeah just take a quick glance down. If it's there then he likes you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Acting nonchalant is fine... It's a chase. But having a sour puss on your face will stop me from approaching cause you will seem like a drag... Sour puss = no fun. If I am checking out a girl and she gets this panicky, worried look.. then yeah I move on, so if you like a guy let that eye contact linger. You don't need to smile but don't dart your eyes away too fast. It also gives off the impression that you are too hard to talk to. Like that you are nervous or maybe antisocial and some guys won't bother.

You will know I like you if I'm checking you out and I come up to try to chat about anything. If you don't know a guy and he goes out of his way to try and talk to you then yeah, he is probably digging you. I approach if I get a vibe that she's in a mood to chat or a good mood in general. No sourpuss face and no crossing her arms and staring at others girls looking all annoyed. Those girls are to be avoided. Most men know that, don't be that girl.

I totally agree with the magical one a sour puss would turn off any guy listen to him and you will have a lot more fun in your life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by solitaress
So i was wondering how do you let a girl know you like them when you see them somewhere ?

I'm an old married guy, so this is from memory of decades ago. I would watch her and see if the eye contact came back. I would try to be smiling and would then look away from her and then look back again later. That could go on for a while before i would introduce myself.

And also how would you expect or like a girl to respond /react to you to let you know its alright to approach them?

If she initially looked away and wished to show tentative interest, she should barely smile and coyly look back and then away and then aback again and then away...
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, to be quite honest, we probably act stupid! lol!
Lurker
0 likes
has to be eye contact and maybe a little smile as well
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

And may foam at the mouth

But don't assume anything, the guy might just have rabies!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't do anything, lately I just keep on walking as if I never even saw her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get a fair bit shy I expect, lol
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel

Eye contact then a slight smile before you look away slowly tells me you're interested. I'm a sucker for that move.

I agree with Pretzel. If a girl does that I approach her. Start off with a drink offer and see what happens from there.
Lurker
0 likes
Its been said before, but it has to be eye contact and a smile.

It is important that they eye contact is for the right amount of time, so as not to seem like a drooling pervert.

VERY IMPORTANT then is a second eye contact, with another smile. This follow is important IMHO.

SDIMDM