Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What fantasy would you sell your soul to the Devil for?

last reply
30 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If the Devil appeared before you and offered to buy your soul in exchange for one fantasy what would it be?

------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it would be the mother/daughter threesome thing. That blows my mind.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
none .... but thanks for asking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ive been told im soul-less soo....
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn’t sell my soul to the Devil for any fantasies. I don’t care how tempting it is.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I am about to sell my long time fantasy. I have always dreamed of being in a 3some with 2 lesbians or another couple. I have met a wonderful young lass here on Lush who is in a lesbian relationship and I am invited to come for a weeks holiday to come and stay with them. 23rd of March and counting down. There won't be too many things I haven't done after that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Eurylade
If the Devil appeared before you and offered to buy your soul in exchange for one fantasy what would it be?

------------------------------------------------------------------

For me it would be the mother/daughter threesome thing. That blows my mind.

I'd like to fuck the Devil's wife (you know she's hot!) all weekend long (which would be for eternity - mind you) and blow my load in the Devil's face. You know for like...forever.

I win.

Eurylade, you either need to get higher or drunker before posing your next question. That was a walk in the park.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Eurylade, you either need to get higher or drunker before posing your next question. That was a walk in the park.

cracked up laughing!!! fck, WMM ....

passes the blunt .... .... next forum ... the Think Tank!!

yeah ....
Lurker
0 likes
I would say none... I will not pay for sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would ask for very thick deck to fuck his wife in front of his kids
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would ask for very thick deck to fuck his wife in front of his kids and after that let me
please my wife
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bibilife
i would ask for very thick deck to fuck his wife in front of his kids

Oh, none for me either!
Lurker
0 likes
To have Shania Twain as my sex slave, and Bluepiglet to never EVER know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell you goof ball!!

Yeah people are taking this question way tooooooo seriously....its not like the devil is going to rise up from the ground and make you an offer once you post it....for the record I don't believe in the devil as religion has created it so I am willing to play along....

I want to to be a cumslut for a day and not catch any diesease thank you
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TraceyAmes
I am about to sell my long time fantasy. I have always dreamed of being in a 3some with 2 lesbians or another couple. I have met a wonderful young lass here on Lush who is in a lesbian relationship and I am invited to come for a weeks holiday to come and stay with them. 23rd of March and counting down. There won't be too many things I haven't done after that.

Hopefully you have a wonderful time and create a great story about it. Have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think he just wanted to know what is your deepest, darkest, devilish sex fantasy!
That's all.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Pissing in the streets with Vikka.

Now that is a good time!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Pissing in the streets with Vikka.

Now that is a good time!

Lurker
0 likes
The Devil himself couldn't afford me !
So I'd smile my most devilish smile to him ........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol, I'd also have to say none.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What fun would a fantasy be if you had to pay for it? It would only be special if the other person or persons wanted it as much as me.

Besides, I am pretty good at making them realities on my own without the Devil's help!!LOL
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
An uninterrupted week with my special Lush lover, letting her do what she wants with me

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I don't believe in the devil or god, so I guess I'll just have to make my fantasies come true all by myself...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
EXACTLY. Thank you

Quote by poizenivy
Tell you goof ball!!

Yeah people are taking this question way tooooooo seriously....its not like the devil is going to rise up from the ground and make you an offer once you post it....for the record I don't believe in the devil as religion has created it so I am willing to play along....

I want to to be a cumslut for a day and not catch any diesease thank you
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me, that is I would have a sister, not only that, because we cannot keep each other hands of each other, we move in together and fuck 24/7.
Lurker
0 likes
to find a girl that can squirt !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
first , the question is : how come that the devil is created of hill and at the end will go to hill ? from hill to hill!!!! now the answer of the fantasy is : to have the biggest , beautiful cock and then fuck the daughter and the wife of the devil in 3some while he is there .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Say...for example, there was a Devil...I would walk straight up to him and kick him square in the nuts...which I'm sure would negate any fantasy which would have been bestowed upon me...I'm sure all bets would be off, I'd live an eternity in hell...but damn, it would be worth it...at least for bragging rights...