What type of arses turn you on?

last reply
88 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you like the high perky arse or the large round arse with love handles?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as it looks good in jeans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of them heart
Lurker
0 likes
Just like breasts and other features, it depends on the woman. It must suit her and be nice. The size, shape, etc. is not so important to me. I do like them firm (and yes, a large ass can be firm) though and not saggy or with cottage cheese. Of course these are not "deal breakers" either if other aspects of the woman are attractive to me. Imperfections are not "no go"s in themselves.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Smartasses
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
No one is perfect.

But since this question is mainly just what type of butts turn you on, well. The toned, muscled bums of runners turn me on.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Smartasses

You turn yourself on Dude?

(come on, you had to have seen that coming....)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Must be round and tight!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by vjlegbabe
Must be round and tight!

I second vjle's nomination!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I don't care about what her arse looks like. It's all about her personality and what is on the inside. (Not the inside of her ass by the way, that's gross. I mean inside her heart)
Lurker
0 likes
As long at the entire girl isn't considered an ass, I'm okay.
I've appreciated smart asses, tight asses, dumb asses, and candy asses.
Wouldn't rule any of them out.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a firm round ass. nice and round with a bit of bounce. yummy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Available ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ones that look good in a pair of jeans
Lurker
0 likes
big ones.. round ones.. pokey out ones.. I hate flat ones.. that is all.
0 likes
I'm not much of an ass man. I look at them, but a pretty face and nice pair of breasts will get me every time no matter what she looks like from behind.

Even on men, I'm more into an attractive (to me, YMMV) overall form with a nice cock and balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I don't care about what her arse looks like. It's all about her personality and what is on the inside. (Not the inside of her ass by the way, that's gross. I mean inside her heart)

Said Jack ..... Never! Haha
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
It has to have some giggle, something I can grab. This is just a visual thing though. What my girl's ass looks like doesn't matter. Its not a deal breaker, its hers, Im going to love it no matter what. But I definitely have a thing for ass's on the peachy, giggly end of the scale.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as she's got an ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Something you can park a bicycle in and stand a pint on.
Even better when they're 'NiceAndTight'. (that's a Germanic word for tampon).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love an apple bottom. In a nice pair of tight jeans
Story Verifier
0 likes
All of them. I'm not particular about any specific body parts. It's what's inside that's important, not the package it comes in. Kids are enamored by the package, that's what advertising is all about.

That is not to say I don't see them and joy every one I do.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Round, perky, and firm arses will always get my attention, especially when that backside curve sticks right out, but it really comes down to how much the sight of it makes me want to touch it. The sexiest ass is one that drives me wild, thinking uncontrollably about getting a nice, satisfying grip on it and giving it a gentle squeeze. It could be the booty itself but it could also be how the woman works it.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like curves and shape. A ripe full peach type is my fav.
Lurker
0 likes
Young taut ones...
0 likes
I might be out on my own here, but arses do NOT turn me on. The only way (for me) to view a girl is from the front. That way the pussy looks beautiful.
Lurker
0 likes
Firm and round for me please
Lurker
0 likes
Firm small and perky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Do you like the high perky arse or the large round arse with love handles?

the high perky little butt