Whats your thoughts on women who feminize their husbands/boyfriends

last reply
53 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
well as long as its just an act ...role play during sex, I guess it depends on the situation. No way would I like it if it became part of daily life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to be feminized
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well i love to see him in my undies
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Dressing sexy for my wife makes me happy and her very horny
Lurker
0 likes
Did it once - with someone who was not my wife - and enjoyed it very much. Would love to "go there" again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love it. I wish my wife would feminize me, dress me up and help me with my makeup. Take me out and make me suck cock. I am lucky she does buy me panties and fucks me with a strap on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Life is short so I think it’s awesome if a couple just decides to go for whatever gets their libido going. I can totally understand the stigma that comes from a man not behaving or dressing masculine and the fear of judgement from other “manly” guys but honestly, if I came across a dude who was dressed up by his lady I would just go along with it. Bonus points if I couldn’t even tell that it was her husband/boyfriend initially.

If the play stays strictly in the bedroom, then all the more I say to go for it and to not worry what anyone else thinks.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for them. Panties and bras are very restrictive. I don't wear them myself. I see women take they bras and rub their breasts because they are all tied up. And panties WTF. I don't get them.
Now I would show them the wonderful world of the tampon. Really make them think like a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They should be dumped
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bikergurl
I would love it. I wish my wife would feminize me, dress me up and help me with my makeup. Take me out and make me suck cock. I am lucky she does buy me panties and fucks me with a strap on.

I would say she's definitely feminizing you. Doesn't she want to watch you submitting to a dominant man who would make you please him orally? She'd get a kick out of it for sure.

I had a few married girlfriends mainly when I was in college. The girls were horny, bored and unhappy with hubby. Twice, the guy actually wanted her to go out and get fucked by another guy. Both of those ended up watching us fuck at home, in the car, in the hotel, at the beach . . .LOL

Some of my hottest memories are of having hubby suck my cock. They weren't homo, but they followed their cute, eager wife's orders. She wanted hubby on his knees submitting to me. She wanted to see him lick the sticky liquid dripping from my penis. She wanted to see him take my penis in his mouth and submit to it like a 15 year old girl.

At first he wouldn't do it. He was more afraid than repulsed. It made my heart pound and my dick swell to see him so humiliated. The girl would laugh at him then give him the order again: "Suck his dick or leave the room, you will wait outside until we're finished."

He always gave in, kneeled at my feet, looked at me submissively then went to work on my next pleasurable orgasm . . .in his mouth LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Up to them. If the guy's ok with it knock yourselves out.
My body begged for release and for more; for a perfect moment, a sublime stalemate held

Tori and Mr Renshaw (Part 1)

December 2017
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm bi, but found this does not turn me on. Early I found that the typical cross dressing male, or couple with a CD husband was not much of a turn on for me. No idea if thats odd or not. Had many great threesomes with couples, but not where the male was trying to act fem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I confessed my love for lingerie cross dressing and being Bi to my girlfriend before we started dating. She just loves the idea of being in charge of my feminization.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To each there own. For me it would not work I am an Alpha dominant male not a sissy boy.. I am sure there will be some backlash but a man is a man after all....
Lurker
0 likes
No way. I like my men manly. Women who feminize their husbands/boyfriends probably don't.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'd be into it, but wife doesn't seem interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not the common CD situation, but last winter I met a married couple of 28 years, with grown children. The male had in the last ten years undergone a complete transgendering. The pair was still together, & looking hot at parties. Had a conversation with them about the change, while I did not pick up many details it was clear the two had a strong relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lady loves when i wear panties and treats me like a sissy if the mood strikes. Or she can also treat me like a king and drop to her knees playing with my dick till its hard in the panties and then reveals and makes me spring forth. She gets so excited either way.
0 likes
My girlfriend talked me into letting her feminize me completely one Friday night.After she was finished I couldnt believe that I didnt look like the boy that I really was,she made me look just as pretty as most of the girls I knew.I tried to hide the fact that I liked wearing her skirt and heels ,panties and bra and all but she saw that I was enjoying looking and acting like a girl and made me confess it to her.Before I could stop her she took some pictures and used those to black mail me into staying dressed for the rest of the day ,,then the next and finally she had forced me to be a girl the entire weekend. After that all she had to do was threaten to tell some of the guys about the fun I had being a girl all weekend and had pictures to back the story up.I didnt understand why but I really loved wearing her dresses ,skirts,panties and bras and all so when ever she brought it up I didnt resist and would be totally feminized in no time .She loved to feminize me then would tease me and call me names ,her favorite was calling me a sissy .She told me my girly name was Cindy and before too long she called me Cindy all the time and it didnt matter to her where we were or who might hear her.All good things must come to an end,,After awhile she decided I was too feminine for her tastes ,she needed to have a boyfriend that was a real man .On a Friday night she got me all dressed up in a miniskirt and heels and all and forced me to go to the mall with her .I tried to argue my way out of it but she had complete control of me so I went with her quietly hoping that I wouldnt get regognised. She took me to the food court and told me to sit in a booth ,she said she had to pee and would be right back. I sat there all by myself for several minutes and then she sent me a text telling me that we were finished ,that she didnt ever want to talk to me again and that she had already left the mall and was almost at her new boyfriends house .She ended the conversation telling me that I had enough for bus fare in my purse and to have fun getting home.The mall was over five miles from my house ,I had to transfer busses twice and had to walk several blocks to catch the last bus home and I didnt make it and got to walk about half a mile in my skirt and high heels
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My thought on women who feminize they BF's and husbands -- they are H-O-T.

Not because of the cross-dressing, but because of the power these women clearly have.

And use.