where do you prefer to cum

last reply
53 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
Guys, where is your favourite place to shoot your cum ?
The Engineer
0 likes
Well generally what i do...i am in my bed in my hostel room...so i masterbate under the sheets and let the cum shoot in my underwear...no one knows about the explosion.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's difficult to pick a favorite because I'm not going to adjust what I am doing right before the moment of climax just so I can flip all over and cum a particular way. But I do have reasons that I like different out-[I]cum[/I]s.

In her pussy - I can fuck right until the end and she can usually feel it.
In her ass - I can fuck right until the end and it is enjoyably naughty.
In her mouth - It's just plain sexy and intimate.
On her face - I get to maintain eye contact as I cum and the result just looks beautiful.
On her neck - I get to maintain eye contact as I cum and it's like a more extreme version of a hickey.
On her tits - Feels animalistic, like I'm marking my territory, and it looks sexy when it drips off of her nipples.
On her ass - Feels animalistic, like I'm marking my territory, and it is enjoyably naughty.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer in the pussy and in the ass. I like watching my cum drip out sometimes feeding it to the girl or sharing it. If I have to pull out cuz of birth control, then in the mouth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my girls pussy and mouth love to eat her and kiss her after i finish
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Between her boobs. Right next to her heart.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the mouth, pussy, ass in that order
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Concur with Buster:

Mouth

Pussy

Ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
mouth
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Right on her stomach and chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep inside the drenched confines of her quivering pussy.

Or

In the absence of that wonderful place....a sock.
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Lurker
0 likes
Deep in her wet pussy
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly, deep inside her. I generally hate pulling out, it can completely ruin the pleasure for me and result in a subdued half-ejaculation that I'll still have to finish off. I really love cumming in her ass because I love anal and it feels really naughty for me; deep in her pussy is also great if you don't have to worry about birth control, no doubt the most erotic way to finish it. If finishing in neither of her holes is an option, spraying on her face or all over her ass in doggystyle works as there's a certain element of naughtiness/playfulness to those that I can still draw satisfaction from.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body, boobs... not that easy to aim
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On my wife's hot tits....then I clean her up, which she loves. Or of course all over her wet pussy and then I clean her up and lick her to a hot orgasm....mmm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some really great answers boys!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly a nice tight pussy so I can suck my juices out of her filled cunt. Love the taste!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On a boat!
;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In her mouth as my cock pulsates uncontrollably!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It also depends on how far you are gonna shoot.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all of the above...I'd take any of these in any order
Lurker
0 likes
Any place is a good place smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that's a little like asking where is your favorite place to eat fine chocolates. The time and place are irrelevant. What matters is with whom and how. If I'm with someone I care about, eating fine chocolates in the back seat of a Volkswagen is always memorable. As to where we put those chocolates, who cares? It's all good.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
In her pussy. Or in Montana. I like Montana a lot, but it's still not as nice as a hot, wet pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will cum wherever the lady wants me to but I prefer to cum in her mouth or her pussy. Grasping her hair and holding her head onto my cock pushes me right over the top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy if she's on the pill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Guys, where is your favourite place to shoot your cum ?

I prefer a mouth (his or hers doesn't much matter). I prefer to shoot it inside someone, but have been known to use a convenient receptacle (hand, glass, cup) so I can swallow it down after masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
II prefer the mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
Her face is my favorite. I'm ok wherever she wants it delivered. Pearl necklaces are hot.