Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do guys jack off?

last reply
247 replies
31.2k views
1 watcher
50 likes

Because its 1: fun,2: self loving 3: If you don't use it you lose it

Why not? It's natural and besides I like growing hair on my palms😜

Because it feels good. Also, it's all about me and my pleasure. I love it!

I'm pretty sure that if I stop the world will end. You're all welcome.

For the same reason I jill, I suppose. It's in the Terms & Conditions.

Because the urge is there and nobody is around to satisfy the urge. And it feels good.

Because it feels so fucking good (yes, I got off this morning 😁)

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

There are also well established medical reasons for regular ejaculations, related to prostate cancer.

A wank a day keeps the doctor away