Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex or performed oral sex in front of others?

last reply
842 replies
109k views
11 watchers
35 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, at a Swingers Club on Saturday night.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes on a few occasions I have done both in front of my lovers husbands including the last time.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes. I had sex with my wife with my friend there. He help out too.

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Odd, I don't remember the slice of lime having worked its way to where it's at here. February 2000 webcam girl party in Olathe KS.

I also wasn't aware my photo was on the internet, until just a few moments ago.

http://www.carolcox.com/pictures/mainevents/me14.html

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Often, mainly in bathhouses. There are common rooms where you can watch or be watched and even when in a private room, the door would be left open for others to watch or join in.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, more times than I can count. Wife and I have been the lifestyle off and on the last 20 years. We’ve been watched at bars, in cars, strip club, swing clubs, xxx theaters, orgies, on a boat in a cove on a lake.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, been given BJ many times at 'swingers' parties and have had sex several times in a hot tub at those parties. Used the experiences as a basis for many of my stories.

Easily amused
0 likes

Not for like an audience or anything, but yeah, I've had a couple semi-public moments. It's in my DNA.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No - never planned but was caught a number of times by strangers and friends.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Received oral in a nightclub once.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In a sex shop cinema in Barcelona. As you do. 😁

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In first class on Lan Chile between Santiago and Bogota

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes. I used to do it very often. At one point there was even a cover charge.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes. At one time in my life, I did a "private" show. There were as many as 50 men in the room and there was a cover charge with lots of tips afterward. It was a lot of fun being treated like a naked rock star.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No but I'm dying to! It's always been one of my biggest fantasies but, you know, the mrs. ain't into it.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes, in front of my friend. I invited him to help out. He started kissing her and and played with her tits.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes a lot in high school and college.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I went down on my college girlfriend while her roommate watched and masturbated more times than I can count.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I was scared a bit at first when I wa about to nblow a guy at a party with onlookers, but couldn't stop myself and actually found it sexy. now do it a lot.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, when I did swinging with an ex wife, and multiple times at bathhouses.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I sucked a guy at an adult video store while another guy watched. Then I sucked off the watcher.

I’d love to do that again.

1 like

Yes while in threesomes and once I gave a blowjob to my guy on the beach under the moonlight and continued as a couple walked past within a few feet of us...the woman giggled as I looked up at her!

1 like

Yes I have.That's usually how it works whilst having group sex

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, when an ex and I swung with another couple a few times, and when we attended swinger parties at the local swing club.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, in front my ex's best friend.....