last reply
47 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
C'mon girls and guys, be honest now.

As for myself I do it at least twice a day but usually more.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say 2 x's a day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1-3 times a day
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
1 like
So much so I have carpal tunnel too much repetitive motion
0 likes
I used to be a once or twice a day man but age is a bitch. These days, I'm happy if I get off a couple times a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
So much so I have carpal tunnel too much repetitive motion

Atta Girl. :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve done as much as 4 times in one day but usually it’s once if I’m lucky twice if I’m really lucky. Usually my nightly retreat with a glass of wine and a late night dip in the hot tub and all the jets and bubbles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on where I am in my cycle. When I am ovulating I am sooooo horny may do it 3 - 4 times a day. Rest of the month 0 - 3 times a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on where I am in my cycle. When I am ovulating I am sooooo horny may do it 3 - 4 times a day. Rest of the month 0 - 3 times a week
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At least once a day.

Today it was early afternoon.
Lurker
0 likes
Whenever I can. Age & no one helping out is not gonna do it any good either. Sometimes I can get off twice in a day. Sometimes just with my hand & sometimes with a vibrator.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm, every day....sometimes more....
Lurker
0 likes
2-3 times a day.
0 likes
Too often to be honest. The only time my pussy is at rest is when I'm at work, event, or concert.

I have babes that tease me though. I'm a weak hoe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the moment 3/4 times a day
Lurker
0 likes
Every day multiple times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When she tells me to
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
When she tells me to

Do it right now ~ not that I’m your “she” LoL
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
several times a day especially when i am on here chatting with friends, and they know who I mean, that love to get me all hot, horny and soaked even though they know I am working
Lurker
0 likes
4 or 5 days of situations allow it.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by luvmyhighheels
several times a day especially when i am on here chatting with friends, and they know who I mean, that love to get me all hot, horny and soaked even though they know I am working

I agree with luvmyhighheels above. There are just some people you meet in Lush that have the propensity of getting your juices flowing! I have no need to play with myself at home, I have a very attentive husband that is more the willing to sate my sexual desires. But at work, it is all I can do at times to keep focused on the task at hand. (Pun intended!)
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a week if that some times go for weeks at a time. 10/12/19
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once a week on average. Sometimes several times a week, sometimes not for a few weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I turned 45, almost never. Since 2004, about three-four times a day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies.It could be multiple times a day for every day to not at all for a month. No idea why
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I could everyday I would but I don’t always have the free time nor the want. Usually it’s in the evenings with a glass of wine the hot tub and a good lush story or two