lick it up

last reply
19 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
The Engineer
0 likes
Well we all have heard people saying that they like to lick cream,chocolate etc.. off their partners body.So tell us guys what would u like to lick off from your partners body and to be a little naughty tell from which body part would u like to lick it.BMVfls4uad3LOAz9
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Story Verifier
0 likes
I have literally licked every part of her body. Neither of us was ever into gooey stuff so it was always just her. I loved it. She did too and reciprocated.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, I have licked chocolate, whipped cream, flavored massage oils, all good.......but my all time favorite is licking another guys cum off of her or out of her dripping pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by onerealguy
well, I have licked chocolate, whipped cream, flavored massage oils, all good.......but my all time favorite is licking another guys cum off of her or out of her dripping pussy.

I have tried licking all sorts from my wife but there is nothing better than cleaning her up after another guy has cum in or on her. It is also a great turn on when her lover does the same with my cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always found that licking your partner with ice cubes in your mouth drives them crazy.
0 likes
Maple syrup drizzled all over her. Hey, I'm Canadian, eh?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well the normal of whipped cream, chocolate, jello, ice cream, and liquor. Once though an old girlfriend covered me with strawberry glaze head to toe ad licked me completely clean. My God that was damn cold but the scene was very erotic.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I guess everybody tried liquid chocolate or whipped cream at some point, but it can get quite messy and it's not always worth the trouble. It's been a while since I did it.
Lurker
0 likes
Honey is the way to go. And yes, like any of the sticky stuff it can get messy...little bits at strategic spots though, works well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Maple syrup drizzled all over her. Hey, I'm Canadian, eh?

Syrup dipped snow cones, mmmmm. Thanks for the tip you Hoser, eh.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Tried most but you can't beat the taste of a guys cum from any part of the body
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes. Whipped cream, ice cream, sherbert, strawberry juice, chocolate syrup, caramel, cherry syrup, champagne, blueberry pie, apple pie, watermelon and juice, strawberries from navel, grapes from navel, warm wet Chinese noodles, peanut butter, raspberry sauce, apple jelly, chocolate pie, banana pudding... I'm sure I've left something off the list I'll remember later.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Yes. Whipped cream, ice cream, sherbert, strawberry juice, chocolate syrup, caramel, cherry syrup, champagne, blueberry pie, apple pie, watermelon and juice, strawberries from navel, grapes from navel, warm wet Chinese noodles, peanut butter, raspberry sauce, apple jelly, chocolate pie, banana pudding... I'm sure I've left something off the list I'll remember later.

"You forgot the tacos and the pickles! Go back to the grocery store, darling. I told you, you should have brought a list!"
Lurker
0 likes
I've licked chocolate, caramel, whipped cream, ice cream off my wifey and vise-versa. I like licking all over, but the best places for me are her breasts, ass, stomach, and her womanhood. Mmmm, those pussy sundaes are amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
Dammit, I thought this was a tribute thread to the Kiss video where they appeared withouth their makeup.
colin123
0 likes
I like to lick cum from my wifes body [mine or someone elses] pussy preferably but tits or face also.
0 likes

Lick honey out of her pussy, slit, off her clit, and under her hood

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

OMG, why have I not seen this thread before!? Yum!

I have written several scenes involving food:

~

From Business To Pleasure Episode 4: Breakfast

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/from-business-to-pleasure-episode-4-breakfast

1. After eating melon and strawberries off her chest, licking up the juices

2. sucking jam (multiple flavors) off her tit

3. licking yogurt off her tits and stomach, then pussy and thighs

4. what's breakfast without honey? Licking/sucking it out of her pussy and pussy hair

~

Kinky Kitchen Fun - Episode 6: Latte Art

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/kinky-kitchen-fun-episode-6-latte-art

1. microfoamed off the tits and butt cheeks milk while preparing a tasty latte

2. drips of caramel syrup and chocolate shavings off her tits and tummy

3. drizzles of espresso to go with the aforementioned ingredients, across her breasts and slurping the pool from her navel

~

Texas Heat: If You Can't Beat It, Join It

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/texas-heat-if-you-cant-beat-it-join-it

The classic: tequila body shots!

~

You could take this as a shameless plug for all of you to read and comment of my stories (not only these, but others in a couple of series, by other authors as well)! Enjoy!

I get to spend another evening with Niharika, my alluring Indian fuck buddy. Why has it taken till now for us to enjoy oral sex? And she's always known I'm fond of her lovely titties... ah, the excitement of having a Friend With Benefits!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love licking my spunk off her tits 😢