last reply
37 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
I had public sex for the first time a few weeks ago, there were people walking by but they couldn't see us, it was after midnight and very dark. A car pulled into the parking lot below us(we were in a local baseball stadium at the very top)... I was bent over and told him to keep an eye out, when we finished he finally told me the car was a cop and he was checking out our cars and running our plates, we were also parked in the parking lot below us. I was pissed, if I knew it was a cop I would have stopped, I have a family and don't need to be booked. Ughhhhhh

I also wrote a poem about it

Scary, but was the sex good?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sex in public places is great fun. Not long after Tracy and I got married we were in a park with a male friend him and Tracy started to fuck with Tracy sitting on his cock. When we heard someone coming Tracy had to stay sat still on his lap her skirt was covering what they were doing. The other person was a woman who we didn't know and she came and sat on he bench with us Tracy and our friend had to sit with his cock in her for over half an hour before they could finish off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you wouldn't mind this at all. May I suggest 'Graveyard', some are quiet through the day, (you can find a secluded place). I done this many years ago, really enjoyed it and my current partner is always wanting to have sex in public, but we just don't have the time/sitters.
Lurker
0 likes
I try to any chance I get, it's such a turn on having sex in public, I get really turned on if I know that someone is watching us, knowing that someone is getting off on watching me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A few of the better ones.

In our seats on a plane (few passengers on late flight)fingering pussy, hand job and blow job under one of these blue blankets. Stewardess watched, brought us a bottle of water and clean blanket after I came in and around gfs mouth.

Same trip. Sex in a little park at 2am in Nola French quarter. On the pedestal of a statue. People walked through park.

On the beach under a crowded restaurant on an nj boardwalk.

In the passenger seat of a moving car with driver and two backseat passengers on a beer run in college. She rode on top of me.

Blowjob in ladies room at the student center in college. Two girls came in. One talked about what nasty ho the girl was and how she was gonna get a big load of cum. This was so hot. We had been trying to get together and we're going out that night. She stopped at the student center (where she worked) to tell a friend what part we were going to. She was all done up for a night out in leather pants and a sequined tank top. I knew I was getting some from the moment I met up with her that night. Just didn't know we'd have an audience.
Lurker
0 likes
We liked to go hiking in the state parks, get off the trail just far enough and go at it. In the boat, drift around the corner in a cove and get it on. We actually had sex at a water park once. Her bikini was causing me to stand straight out, she says we need to go take care of that! There were woods right behind the restrooms and we snuck off!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I've never heard of anyone actually being arrested for sex in public. I'm sure it happens but seems unlikely. I have sex in public frequently and have never been caught by police (but plenty of random people).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first time was actually outside, behind the school building when I was in high school... I live in a place that's not particular populated, lots of wilderness, so it's not too hard to find a good spot. Tons of forests, lakes, and secluded sections of coast line. Booking a campsite and then having sex on the picnic table is always good. Never once been bothered, although the occasional person has definitely heard or seen us. If we're talking about fucking, I don't usually do that in "public", just "outside". Like some others have mentioned, there could potentially be kids around, or cops. Plenty of handjobs, fingering, etc though. Getting caught is half the fun there. As long as your clothes are still on, even if some buzzkill of a person saw you and wanted to complain to the police, you can be out of there before anything could happen to you. As long as you're aware of your environment and who's around (granted, not the easiest thing during sex), it's not a problem.