FMF…had one and it is a hot burning memory 👍🏻
In the right circumstances, any of the ones with an "M" in. MMF would be a particular one of interest given I'm bi.
On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.
And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.
MFM or MMF, which my husband also enjoys, although lately we've been expanding (and enjoying) our FMF/FFM fun as well!
Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:
To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!
I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!
The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!
Had a MFM many years ago but wasn't what I was hoping for. I didn't know the couple that well and in the end it was a bit of a bust for me as the vibe wasn't there. That being said I'd love to have another MFM with a good friend and my wife, if only my wife was adventurous and open to this. I'd love to try a good fuck licking, eat my wife while my friend was enjoying her pussy...big bucket list dream which I'll probably experience in my wildest dreams!