Bi curious

last reply
5 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey everyone, recently joined the site after being told about it on another adult social site. Thought I would say a quick hello.

I'm bi curious and have been for a while now, have fantasied and thought about experiencing what it would be like to be with a man for a long time, it's something I'm serious about trying, just need to find the right person.

Was hoping to make like minded friends so please feel free to chat to me, just getting to grips with the site so my profile will be better soon smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Hey welcome to Lush. I'm sure you will be right at home here. This is a great community of open minded people so don't be afraid to dive right in.

Check out people's profiles and get to know what they are about. Once you do, send them a hello.
The chat rooms are also a great place to make friends so you might give them a go as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Big10bi
Hey everyone, recently joined the site after being told about it on another adult social site. Thought I would say a quick hello.

I'm bi curious and have been for a while now, have fantasied and thought about experiencing what it would be like to be with a man for a long time, it's something I'm serious about trying, just need to find the right person.

Was hoping to make like minded friends so please feel free to chat to me, just getting to grips with the site so my profile will be better soon smile

Welcome and if you ever want to chat its best to start off PM, as a fellow UK Bi Curious please feel free to ask anything
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh welcome to lush! Hope you enjoy your experience here. If you want to chat you can send me a message and I'll be sure to reply. smile
XMissy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Big10bi

Hello and welcome to lush wpuld love to chat to you sp add me if as a friend if you like and we can tlak about our experiences :)
Lurker
0 likes
Welcome. Hope you have fun here.