Opinion on shemales

last reply
141 replies
23.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
English Gentleman
0 likes
i find shemales, strangely sexy and love them. i have been with one on two on separate occasions, (i was the top) and we got on really well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First: No body has the right to assault any one unless in self defense. If one does not agree with others lifestyle remember they may not agree with yours. If it is because of religious beliefs remember that only GOD has the right to judge.

I have some gay friends and treat them just like every one else. I don't know of any she males that I have met. If I did met any I would treat them just like I would any other stranger is meet for the first time.

We are in the swinging and BDSM lifestyle. We do not play with gay or bi males and would not play with she males. I am very straight and do not have any sexual desire toward bi gay or TG.

Nawty
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love them, really like it when I reach under a skirt and find a nice hard cock. beautiful
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would like to try with one. Interested in a cd, trans. Can get the best of both worlds there
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad you think we are hot,I personally prefer transgender or ladyboy to shemale
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cross dress, I suck cock and I love, love, LOVE getting fucked. I started out having sex with girls but found guys were even better! I love sex with guys but I would love it with a sexy Transexual even more, if she could still get hard. Not only would I like to have a pretty "Shemale" Lover, I would love to be one myself! I don't wish that I could be a REAL girl. I'm gay and sex just wouldn't be the same. It's not just a fantasy that turns me on to think about. If I could be one I would DEFINITELY go through with it! It doesn't matter how other people think about it or what they like. It's what I would want. To each their own.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never been with one. I do lust after them. It seems to me to be the best of both worlds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think ladyboys/shemales, ladies with something extra are quite attractive and hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have met quite a few - but never slept with one. Most are really genuine and lovely people - but there are exceptions.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I treat people as individuals not as members of some group, so if they were lovely people, I'd treat them as a lovely person. If they were assholes, I'd avoid them. Sexually, I have no opinion, as I've never been with one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to think of myself as an evolved human being, so I would try to judge each one as an individual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy all people, women, men Trans, CD etc. Naturally, there are great people and assholes in every 'genre' of of folks, but objectively, and only in regards to sex, I like T-girls/shemales (I know some don't like that term) etc. however you like to call them, for they can be very hot indeed. Along those lines, though, a CD (like me), passable or not, will always get the biggest rise out of me.

I think it has something to do with intent. I presume many, if not most, 'T-girls' who have grown or implanted breasts, have an intention to someday go through the re-assignment surgery, so the mindset seems to be different - actually more authentic or sincere, as it's primarily a self-identity matter. My own musings, as I have not studied the psychology or statistics of this group.

In this arena, I'm more into men who like to dress up as women and be very naughty, but remain men when the eye shadow and stockings come off.
Lurker
0 likes
Greatly turned on! Cock and tits, have her sleep with me so I can play in the morning!
Marx Sister
0 likes
Just dropping by to remind everybody that 'shemale' is frequently considered an extremely offensive and derogatory term throughout the trans community, and civilized culture in general.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love them, and am at point where I think the right one is perfect
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love shemales. The more feminine they look with large breasts and other feminine features, the better I love them. They are the main reason that I am bisexual, because I really don’t care for anything about a man except for his cock and balls. I have been in heterosexual relationships all my life, and I would really love to have a relationship with a shemale
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I think they are sexy. Would love to find one to date

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Would like to have a relationship. Not just Sexual.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think they are beautiful and awesome