Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

AI translation from another language

last reply
2 replies
335 views
1 watcher
0 likes

I am currently advising a new writer who does not speak English as a primary language. He is fluent enough for general use, but understandably, writing creatively requires understanding of nuance that is difficult without a complete understanding of the English language.

My question is, would this be considered an AI creation, or simply a form of translation.

I’ve already considered the fact that even after translation, the work would require correction and refinement. But before I encourage pursuing this, I’m interested in how that would be viewed? I’ve never encountered this particular situation

The Wild Girl anthology need not be read in any order but does take place in the following timeframe

Wild at Heart- 1968. The story of Dani’s Great Aunt Evie.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/wild-at-heart

Wild Oats. Part 1&2. -2021. Dani is 16 and sets her sights on her stepfather.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/wild-oats-part-1

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/wild-oats-part-2

Wild Child. 2025. Dani is now 20 years old.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/wild-child

I think this has come up in another thread on AI but not sure which one just now. Probably a mod will answer soon.

On a difficult journey home, Kate finds love and sex in a fellow traveler.

Kate Meets Martin

And I first introduced Kate as a university student whose first time kind of sets the stage for her new story.

Kate Kissed Keith

I’d call it AI-assisted translation rather than an AI-created story if the writer remains responsible for the ideas, characters, and final wording. Translation can still change tone, rhythm, humor, and implied meaning, so a careful human edit is important, especially for creative fiction. I’d also be upfront with readers or the publisher about how much AI was used, since different communities have different rules.

https://www.adverbum.com/ workflow makes sense here: use AI for a rough draft, then have a fluent editor reshape the prose and preserve the author’s voice. Consistent names and terminology also help across a series.