



Check out my Fifty-Three Recommended Reads, Three Series Awards, One Editor's Pick, Eleven Famous Stories, and Eleven Competition Top Ten finals. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories
Enjoy
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.
I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work
An incredibly talented, but exceptionally modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!
Latest competition story: Fingered Painting

Meagan
'Competition Top Ten' story
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/faberge-eggs-for-christmas-3
(My 'Advent' Competition Story and my first Top 10 Competition Story!)
2 'Recommended Read' stories
4 'Famous' stories
Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)