last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Seeing that Clum's and Dirty_D's thread had been so successful:

My story Rachel's Panties is less than 300 views away from being famous, and I'm such a sucker for badges
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/spanking/rachels-panties.aspx

Please help me get it into the hall of fame by giving it a (or another) read.

As an incentive, I'll start writing a story featuring my "muse" from my article on writer's block once Rachel's Panties has 30,000 views:

The muse is a little punk, a frail thing with neon colored hair held together by these silver gum wrappers, a crazy bitch who wears dirty blue jeans with holes in tandem with Louboutin heels, who turns off the alarm clock with a well-placed arrow and who uses her original Hemingway first print to prop up the old table on which she fucks the neighbor while she smokes weed. You’ll not impress her with a neat writing room and a lovely cup of tea.

Alternatively, I can offer booze, cookies or a sloppy, wet kiss on your bum cheek
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I've just given it a view. I'll cash in my bribe for doing so later. What was that you said about bum cheeks and kisses???

Thank you! For you, I'll make them extra long and extra wet
Lurker
0 likes
For me you're already famous in the top order! Anyway, just gave it a view.... I'm not selfish and intensely eager for gratification as Kate is but I hope you'll keep this extra favor in mind next time we connect here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I gave it a view......then I read it......then I logged out.....so I could give it another view.....haha....you are a fame whore, but you deserve your silly badge......I'm sure you'll hop about when you finally get it (yes I did too ). Good luck. Great little story.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Peri
For me you're already famous in the top order! Anyway, just gave it a view.... I'm not selfish and intensely eager for gratification as Kate is but I hope you'll keep this extra favor in mind next time we connect here

Oh, thank you! *swoons* You know, I keep glancing at your beautiful av and knowing exactly where to put my... favor

Quote by flytoomuch
Well I gave it a view......then I read it......then I logged out.....so I could give it another view.....haha....you are a fame whore, but you deserve your silly badge......I'm sure you'll hop about when you finally get it (yes I did too ). Good luck. Great little story.

Thank you! I can't deny that whorish part in me, can I? I'll make sure to wear a tiny skirt and make it fly when I hop about
Head Nurse
0 likes
I gave it another read because its so good. Plus Im really hoping for a wet kiss ;)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D
I gave it another read because its so good. Plus Im really hoping for a wet kiss ;)

Thank you! Ask and you shall receive! As wet as you want it

Already got more than fifty views since I started this thread. I love you all
Story Verifier
0 likes
Only a hundred to go, already two thirds of the way in three days! You're great!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Added two yesterday and one just now. I'll hit it again later. Get ready to celebrate.0UsdvsVtrpcA6Agv
English Rose
0 likes
I've just viewed it again. Fingers crossed you'll be celebrating another new badge by bed time xx

My nearest story has about 11,000 to go. I'm not holding my breath for a badge just yet lol
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Done. Pucker up, missy, lol xx
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by KatieElizabeth
I've just viewed it again. Fingers crossed you'll be celebrating another new badge by bed time xx

My nearest story has about 11,000 to go. I'm not holding my breath for a badge just yet lol

Probably not by bedtime, but before the weekend may be realistic smile

Thank you

Oh, why not give yours a little push to at least get it close to the 20,000 mark? It's a wonderfully romantic story with sizzling sapphic sex (do I get brownie points for the alliteration?), a perfect, sexy bedtime reading.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/a-bath-to-remember.aspx
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Echelon
Done. Pucker up, missy, lol xx

Thank you! For you, always! *giggles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChrissieLecker

Oh, thank you! *swoons* You know, I keep glancing at your beautiful av and knowing exactly where to put my... favor

Where?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good story
Have lots of fun
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by Peri
Where?

Not telling it here for everyone to see

Story Verifier
0 likes