Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what other names do your lover/partner call you?

last reply
113 replies
12.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Troublemaker
0 likes
Tripod
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While making love or without out being in a BDSM scene: Baby, sweetheart, sweet pea,

While in a BDSM scene: Whore, slut, white trash whore, you pile of shit, cunt, cock sucker, bitch.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
Babe/baby/daddy
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Kevin. Usually I'm wearing a fake mustache when she does.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
Tripod

Short leg syndrome, then?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Gumball. For offical occasions, Wellington G. Ball.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Mayhem.

That's excellent. smile And apppropriate, I'm guessing.
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
Bits. Linda. Popsicle/ Pops/ Popsit/ sweetie Pop. Daddy's good girl.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
God, as in oh God, oh God, oh God...
Lurker
0 likes
Cock magnet! He recons I'm always stuck to his cock....
Lurker
0 likes
Beautiful, Sensually Seductive Muse, Sexy, Baby etc...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back before it was a derogatory term, I used to call my ex girlfriend "snowflake". She was a ski instructor, she gave me ski lessons for our first date (after meeting online), and was obsessed with artwork depicting snowscapes and winter scenes. Plus she was pretty and petite, much like a delicate snowflake.
She called me "jellybean' but for reasons I can't recall. I don't believe that I ever questioned it.

Other names, with her and other girls, were and have been all of the standard fare: sweetheart, babe, hun. They're pretty interchangeable from her to me and vice versa.

"Princess" and "stud" come to mind as well but are usually reserved for the bedroom or flirty texting.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Story Verifier
0 likes
Dirty slut, filthy bitch... Most of the time, sexy lady
0 likes
Angel, kitten, my darling angel, brat, baby, but lately I’m called brat a lot ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big daddy because of small penis, monster because I wake up grumpy, assholes because I'm a dick, dick because I'm a asshole, sweetie because she wants money...fuck I could go on and on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by StephTaylor
Cock magnet! He recons I'm always stuck to his cock....

There's a song about you
Love Bug
0 likes
Baby girl or princess.
Ungovernable
0 likes
UK beau: darling, sweetie, precious one, lover, beautiful

Bf:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He calls me Beautiful in public... Sexy when we are close, Pussy when we are alone, and Cunt when he knows I'm hot...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
He calls me Beautiful in public... Sexy when we are close, Pussy when we are alone, and Cunt when he knows I'm hot...

Amen to that!

And I love it when he gets hot so I can call his names likewise. smile