Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

does cum taste different with different men??

last reply
38 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey ladies have u ever tasted different cum on differnt men or does it all taste the same??
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure we've had this question before! Incredible differences. Depends on diet I think. They vary a lot!
Lurker
0 likes
god yes it depends on what they eat. i had a boyfriend in HS with a thing for mountain dew and just ewwwww..
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
10 Tips for better semen taste

Here then are 10 simple do's and don'ts to improve the taste of your sperm and make your semen taste better and sweeter:

1. Cut out alcohol, caffeine, recreational drugs and nicotine- they're all pollutants.

2. Drink lots of water 1 - 2 liters a day to flush out body toxins.

3. Fruit get plenty each day and sweeten your sperm taste
Pineapple, papaya cranberry, melons, mangos, apples grapes are all good choices. These fruits are high in natural sugars and offset the bitter taste.

4. Eat plenty of vegetables which are generally good for improving sperm taste.

5. While it is true vegetarians generally have better tasting sperm there are vegetables to avoid:

Any vegetables from the cabbage family big offenders also include Cauliflower, broccoli, or asparagus:

5. Cut red meat consumption this is one pf the main offenders when it comes to making sperm taste salty. Dairy produce such as milk and cheese also make sperm taste salty.
Make sure when you eat protein you get good quality lean protein such as chicken and turkey.

Fish is claimed by some to be an offender in terms of taste, but this seems to vary between individuals. Try it and see the affects before cutting it out, fish is a major part of a healthy diet, so don't cut it out!

6. Avoid heavy spices such as Garlic and onions, they're big offenders when it comes to sperm taste, as they have a high sulfur content.

7. Do not buy products that claim to make your semen taste better there is no evidence that they work.
Your semen can be made to taste better by overall changes in diet and lifestyle, it's a complex formula and a good healthy diet has the biggest affect.

8. Parsley, wheatgrass, and celery are particularly recommended for sweeter semen taste, because of their high chlorophyll content.

9. Cinnamon, cardamom, peppermint and lemon are particularly recommended for making semen taste sweeter.

10. Avoid junk food, they're loaded with chemicals and preservatives that pollute your body and your semen's taste.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/164106
Lurker
0 likes
Different taste & consistency.
The taste can change with the same guy based on his diet as well. Sometimes my yummy guy is yummier than others...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Does crap smell different from different people?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

you made me spit soda.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

you made me spit soda.

Well....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes it does!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

you made me spit soda.

Well....

The both of you made me spit Rum an coke.
Since Rum is alcohol, I guess my semen's out
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Magical_felix

you made me spit soda.

LMAO!! at you both!! But I must say I would've spit anything out I had in my mouth after reading it also.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG yes and it also depends a great deail on what they eat. Goes the same for women. So if don't want to induce gagging, perhaps you should choose your foods carefully, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes! It varies depending on what you eat. Fresh fruit definitly makes semen have a sweeter taste. Foods with a sour or salty taste, not so much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
OMG yes and it also depends a great deail on what they eat. Goes the same for women. So if don't want to induce gagging, perhaps you should choose your foods carefully, lol.

Totally agree and I'm pleased to see someone says this about woman as well......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Strangely I do not agree with the prescribed "good tasting semen diet" is. One of my old fuck buddies was healthy, he had a very balanced diet, no red meat just chicken, but he was always drinking. Never once had I been over when he didn't have some kind of drink with the except of in the morning when he had his coffee; now he never got drunk just always had booze in his system. He was the sweetest tasting cum that I ever had! I could not get enough of his cum it was so good. Now another man I was with, he had an extremely healthy diet like the one depicted above, no coffee no booze hardly any meat. He was so sour I couldn't swallow him. Now, he did have his nuts tied so there was no little swimmers in his cum and I'm not sure if that effects the taste or not, but after that first time I did not want him in my mouth again.

I think the same is for women. I have a diet close to the first fuck buddy, minus the booze but I love my soda pop. Never have I had a complaint about how I taste, only comments about how sweet I am.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
As unpleasant as it is. I think Magical_felix pretty much nailed it on the head with this one..

I have for one have swallowed a few different guys. Yes they taste different. But I can't say I have ever tasted cum that I "like".. I don't LIKE the taste of it.. I simply swallow, because spitting is unclassy!!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absofuckinglutely! No question.In fact it tastes different from the SAME man depending on what has been consumed in the previous few days.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I know from what the ladies tell me that every man's cum tastes different. Depends upon what they consume, mostly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all guys taste different....want your cum to taste better? easy soluton, cut down on fatty foods and eat a lot of sweet fruit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it tastes different. It even dosent always taste the same from the same guy. Totally depends on what he eats.
Lurker
0 likes
Cum varies from person to person and day to day from the same person. Taste, texture, volume all varies from day to day. Since I am a cock connoisseur i have a lot of "research" built up on this. It changes based on food and drink consumed. It changes based on how potent that load is. The longer its been typically the stronger the taste , it is more concentrated. After the 2nd or 3rd time i make them cum in a short period the sweeter it tasted. A healthy diet makes a big difference but that doesn't mean everything you eat has to be healthy. It is also based on your arousal level. The more turned on you are, the more emotions you have for the guy, the more you will like the taste of his cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HotBttmInBriefs
Not a lady but yes they do as others have said. Pineapple is a really good one to consume. Too much celery is bad. Just two of the various foods that can change the taste.

vegetarians cum taste sweeter then meat eaters. they doing studies on why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, diet effects the taste.
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay. I agree and know these are true facts. It just means when I eat good Italian food with lots of garlic and onions, no blowjobs. Fine. LOL. But I'm not giving up good healthy food like garlic, onions, and hot peppers.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of course diet would influence the taste of bodily fluids. You are what you eat. Even a woman's pussy taste can be effected by diet, your sweat smell, etc.

Therefore I am selling a Sweet Cum Magic Elixir for just $19.99 per bottle! But that's not all! You get a second bottle free! Absolutely free! And guess what? That's still not all. You also get 2 bottles of Delicious Fresh Pussy Every Time Elixir for your lady! All for the low, low price of only $19.99. Just go to my website www.insanelyjuicysexyandincrediblytastysexualproductsbybuzbonoyourpersonalsexguruandemotionaltherapist.com

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes,very much so.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You can actually change its taste with a product called something like "Cum D'Licious" -with the tag line 'Makes Your Semen Taste Better'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I'm sure we've had this question before! Incredible differences. Depends on diet I think. They vary a lot!

I agree. Plus if there's actual love there, I tend to enjoy it more than if it's just sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES IT DOSE TASTE GREAT