uncircumcised pictured

last reply
31 replies
14.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can rarely find photos of uncircumcised men. Can you help out? Thank you, thank you, and thank you. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
go to google.com, turn off the search filter, enter 'uncircumcised penis', or 'uncut cock', click 'images', and prepare yourself for more cocks than a Tyson chicken factory.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
got to disagree -think it's beautiful : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WHERE'S THE PICTURES
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by myself
WHERE'S THE PICTURES

Fantasti.cc if you want to look at cawk. Or anything else your heart desires. Kevin Bacon would not steer you wrong!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
No one has pics & Im sure it will be hard to find some cause..NOBODY, I SAY NOOOBODY WANT'S TO SEE ANYTHING HOOK TO A MAN THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ANT EATER.
YUCK, GAG, VOMIT!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't understand. Oh well -just wondering why you all came in. Goodnight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a delicious one I found on the net. All the rude comments are uncalled for. I'm highly disappointed I never got to try an uncut cock before I got married. I think they look like a delicious surprise package!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck in finding them, myself, but remember they are not welcome in the forum. It is against site guidelines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Circumsized = "Helmets"

Uncircumsized = "Ant Eaters"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't know. I didn't know. -sorry : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops sorry I committed a faux penis!!!! LOL Again sorry didn't realize a dick pic was off limits since there are several pussy pics in the forum Hmmm......
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by chriskayaks
Ew!!! Why?? Looks like a worm trying to escape!!! No offense to all those dudes out there with an uncut piece.

No offense, my ass. Can't the lady try to find what she wants without you guys telling her that you think her taste sucks?

I can't believe I'm the one asking others to have some class- I'm sure a few out there will 'lol' at that- but that's what I'm doing. Lighten up, and go find what you like, instead of taking the time to slam what somebody else likes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by chriskayaks
Ew!!! Why?? Looks like a worm trying to escape!!! No offense to all those dudes out there with an uncut piece.

No offense, my ass. Can't the lady try to find what she wants without you guys telling her that you think her taste sucks?

I can't believe I'm the one asking others to have some class- I'm sure a few out there will 'lol' at that- but that's what I'm doing. Lighten up, and go find what you like, instead of taking the time to slam what somebody else likes.

=d>
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ReallyHard
Quote by LadyX
Quote by chriskayaks

=d>
What They Said!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
The girl likes uncut guys. Big deal.

If I were to go "fucking sick, how gross" in a thread requesting to see flat chested women my inbox would probably over flow with hate mail. A couple of lectures from mods as well I'm sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not a big deal for me -some see one thing and others something else - beauty is always in the eye on the beholder -I love them all for all have worth if you look for it : )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe 'myself' should check out the paint brush on my profile and hornybunny74's profile.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Maybe 'myself' should check out the paint brush on my profile and hornybunny74's profile.

can't find what you're talking about : )
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by chriskayaks

Well put.

Even though those kind of pics aren't allowed in the forum, it'd be nice if people could respect someone's perfectly understandable desire to see them.

Besides, uncircumcised is more common than circumcised over here, so I agree with her!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Uncircumcised is smelly, dirty to suck but circumcised is cleaner, healthier, long lasting to suck n fuck.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by radhabarwali
Uncircumcised is smelly, dirty to suck but circumcised is cleaner, healthier, long lasting to suck n fuck.

Sounds like you don't need a circumcised cock, you need a sex partner that occasionally washes himself. Sorry to hear you haven't been so lucky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by myself
WHERE'S THE PICTURES

Fantasti.cc if you want to look at cawk. Or anything else your heart desires. Kevin Bacon would not steer you wrong!

Great site Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by radhabarwali

So obviously, you just fuck smelly, dirty guys!!!

im uncut and packing a nice clean, normal smelling penis...that my lady loves!
Lurker
0 likes
Hello,

Here is the best of webcam sex where you find everything related to it and live sex for more information go to the site

chat sex