38 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
My kingdom for a story title.UDyKYLOpGMa8MbjW

I've got nothing, still, for the first time ever.

Christmas is Cumming
Stocking Filler
Boughs of Holly
SnowBallin'
Caning Candy
Santa Baby
Jingle My Bells
Stuffed
The Naughty List
Ecstasy-Fueled Lesbian Sorority House Christmas Party Gangbang

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
My kingdom for a story title.AsfodtdEGRD7ev5O

I've got nothing, still, for the first time ever.

Silent Night, Whorey Night

The Naughtiest Elf

Santa Spanks Mrs. Claus

Santa's Big Old Present

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Christmas is Cumming
Stocking Filler
Boughs of Holly
SnowBallin'
Caning Candy
Santa Baby
Jingle My Bells
Stuffed
The Naughty List

smile

That sounds like something that's on your Xmas list for Santa, Liz. I'm not sure you've been that good to warrant it.

Snowballin' is great if the context is right. I'll file that one away for later.

First one needs to be another James Bond pun.

Unfortunately, none for for my story. But I've settled on two ideas so.

Story should be up later tonight.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

First one needs to be another James Bond pun.

Thunderballs?
You only cum twice?
Goldpenis?
Dr Yes?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

English Rose
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Thunderballs?
You only cum twice?
Goldpenis?
Dr Yes?

The Man With The Golden Plums
The Spy Who Bonked Me
Golden Shower
License to Thrill
Skyballs
Live And Pet Thighs

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fetish/worship-my-bum.aspx
My new story has been awarded the Recommended Read. If you adore a needy bottom and fancy a short, but very naughty read...
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Christmas is Cumming
Stocking Filler
Boughs of Holly
SnowBallin'
Caning Candy
Santa Baby
Jingle My Bells
Stuffed
The Naughty List

smile

I might for serious be trying to fit one of these, as a line, in this story now. Just cuz.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
I might for serious be trying to fit one of these, as a line, in this story now. Just cuz.

I'm sure "Stuffed" should be pretty easy. But if you can fit in "Ecstasy-Fueled Lesbian Sorority House Christmas Party Gangbang" in a any way than that would be might impressive.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Jingle my bells is already a been there done that. It's not comp worthy. Just a bit of fun. I'll not make myself : by posting the link. Perhaps I'll try to one up myself though and add to the stories under the tree...off to read them now to scope out the competition (aka lose every bit of nerve I possess). People are too damn good around here.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by littleduchess

Jingle my bells is already a been there done that. It's not comp worthy. Just a bit of fun. I'll not make myself : by posting the link. Perhaps I'll try to one up myself though and add to the stories under the tree...off to read them now to scope out the competition (aka lose every bit of nerve I possess). People are too damn good around here.

Terrible, overused puns are the lifeblood of this story. Everything is competition worthy if you do it right.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Terrible, overused puns are the lifeblood of this story. Everything is competition worthy if you do it right.

Oops. I think I sounded insulting. I didn't mean your story isn't comp worthy. I meant I wrote a story called jingle my bells...that's what I meant by it's already been done and it isn't comp worthy. Sorry...I'm sure yours is very good.

And this is why I generally stay out of the forums...I don't like the feel of foot in my mouth. I think this is safest