Quote by RumpleForeskin
Unasked for advice to Mad and Verbal: Dark can be good, but it might be best to go easy on the chainsaws.
I'm too classy for Saw XXX.
Quote by nicola
It is often quoted: "A picture is worth a thousand words."
To make things interesting, we decided for this competition, to use a photo, from which you can draw inspiration, and create your own theme.
Your story should in some way, use the character in the photo:
Competition Theme
Maybe she's going to a music festival or just exited a relationship or job and she's going cross country and ends up getting picked up by a bad boy, a rich older man, a trio of hot girls, a frisky couple?
Maybe it's a roadside encounter or she gets taken to a cool party, a beach, or maybe enjoys hanging out with a gang of horny bikers?
We are deliberately leaving this theme open to interpretation, so use your imagination and see where it takes you (and her!).
In our case, and as a challenge to authors, this picture must be worth a story of 5000 words or less!
Full details here.
Check out my newest story here: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/between-us-2
Quote by browncoffee
okay, got an idea but no time to write it.
Quote by PhilU
But maybe I could sleep for you (he says, carefully checking his preposition, because despite being Australian, he's not that forward) while you write?
Check out my newest story here: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/between-us-2
Check out my newest story here: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/between-us-2
Quote by oceanrunner
Marcellus Wallace's soul?
Quote by Saucymh
I think I know what's in that suitcase but I'm not telling![]()
Quote by browncoffee
i accept, but you'll need to log at least 8 hours a night.![]()
Check out my newest story here: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/between-us-2