Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing our "This is Hardcore" Story Competition, $200 First Prize!

last reply
131 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Looks like you're goin' down (on me), Kittygirl! ;)

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

And MrMartigan - "piss in your mouth" and "half ass"... there's your Hardcore storyline! Write it - no excuses!

Goddammit.

Now I have a legit idea. And no, it doesn't have piss and half asses. I have enough shit to write and study for......add something else.

We'll see if I bother entering it after finishing it though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Going down on you, too, English. I meant... oh, you know what i meant biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

OK, ok, I'll concede... concede that you do look good in those blue shorts, Kittygirl.

And MrMartigan - "piss in your mouth" and "half ass"... there's your Hardcore storyline! Write it - no excuses!

Dear Nicola
Do you think a little more competitive spirit is required to make this competition work and generate some more interest. Maybe the $200 prize money is insufficient. Can I suggest that we throw in some pearl handle steak knives. Oh sorry that right we can't allow these lunatics access to any dangerous sharp implements.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ParMach

Dear Nicola
Do you think a little more competitive spirit is required to make this competition work and generate some more interest. Maybe the $200 prize money is insufficient. Can I suggest that we throw in some pearl handle steak knives. Oh sorry that right we can't allow these lunatics access to any dangerous sharp implements.

How about if we just put all the contestants on an island and do own our version of Hunger Games?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Devil's Advocate
0 likes
It's on like Donkey Kong!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

How about if we just put all the contestants on an island and do own our version of Hunger Games?

Yea......no.

Because, I'd evidently wind up covered in piss and abandoned in a hole.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Yea......no.

Because, I'd evidently wind up covered in piss and abandoned in a hole.

At my house, we call that Sunday Morning. biggrin

Matriarch
0 likes
@ Sprite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Oh and who do you think would come out the winner of that contest. The innocent looking petite blond girl maybe?
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

At my house, we call that Sunday Morning. biggrin

Glad I was safe in the sun this very fine Sunday morning then.

But I'm sure it was sunshine and.....golden streams for you.

Query now though; are streams ever crossed and do you make Bill Murray jokes while doing so?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ParMach

Oh and who do you think would come out the winner of that contest. The innocent looking petite blond girl maybe?

moi? *flutters lashes innocently*

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Did someone say... Hardcore??

I'm scared of entering now. Mine will seem vanilla.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I have started a story... Whether I'll be able to finish it in time is quite another matter (and I'm not reading any in the comp before I get mine submitted - it'll just make mine seem crap hahahah)
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I have started a story... Whether I'll be able to finish it in time is quite another matter (and I'm not reading any in the comp before I get mine submitted - it'll just make mine seem crap hahahah)

As if, Mazza. You've never posted anything that is crap. You're an extremely talented writer. Everyone loves you, and if they don't, they're wrong. Also, if you do an audio, that is 10x better. Because, well, you've got one hell of a sexy voice. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Mazza... you know my feelings very well about your writing skills. I can HARDly wait to read the next MAZZA story!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SITTING

No way - you're no vanilla kitty. You'll knock it out of the park! Seriously! smile
Matriarch
0 likes
We've had a couple of hot entries already.

This one is going to be fun to judge.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'm thinking I can't keep this 10K or under now....

And it may be using too much supernatural at this point. Doubt that's workable.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
I'm thinking I can't keep this 10K or under now....

And it may be using too much supernatural at this point. Doubt that's workable.

Mine has a supernatural theme too... If I can pull it off, so to speak...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
actually, i went kind of supernatural too, unless you think fairies are just kind of not? smile

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I've read all the new ones thus far, they've done very well. I can't wait to read more! Should be interesting to see so many people going the supernatural route. I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SITTING

Quite right Emilia....you're very busy anyways. No need to enter. Perhaps write something light and fluffy?

[Ambitious John Grins......"Hope to hell that talented bitch stays out of this one!! Otherwise I'm dead in the water."]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by flytoomuch

Quite right Emilia....you're very busy anyways. No need to enter. Perhaps write something light and fluffy?

[Ambitious John Grins......"Hope to hell that talented bitch stays out of this one!! Otherwise I'm dead in the water."]

Too late! I'm now working on an entry... blame Ash! To be honest I'm struggling with it anyway. Unless I have a HUGE flash of hardcore inspiration, you'll probably beat me. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you rated above me last time, right?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by SITTING

Too late! I'm now working on an entry... blame Ash! To be honest I'm struggling with it anyway. Unless I have a HUGE flash of hardcore inspiration, you'll probably beat me. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you rated above me last time, right?

I gots the faith in you. You put out stories of greater quality more often, and more speedily than I do.

Whether it fits the theme or not, I'm sure the narrative will be excellent.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I just thought I'd bring this thread back to the top. C'mon people, don't forget that we've got one hot Hardcore story competition going on. There is still plenty of time to write and enter. And if you aren't entering, I suggest you get over to the comp list and read the HOT Hardcore Sex stories!

You can find them all here...

https://www.lushstories.com/competitions/this-is-hardcore.aspx

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Working on mine now that I'm in the editing phase of a story I've been fighting for a couple of years.

From where I am now, I'm guessing late next week to finish the draft, run it through the editing process, and get it in the queue.

I have a feeling this contest has been slow to start because walking the line between Hardcore and what's too hardcore for Lush content guidelines isn't easy.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
So......

I'm not sure I can do the 10K limit.

I can keep it under 12K.

As in: 11,900 words give or take about 90.

Do I even bother continuing to try and push ahead to meet the deadline?

Although....my content anyway could be construed as humping the content line with the massive supernatural elements.
Lurker
0 likes
Been checking out entries on this 'un...

The standard is HIGH, yet there is space for a couple more entries at least!!!

(I'd enter myself but I still think holding hands at the movies is pretty hardcore...)

xx Steph

Nic: "Hardcore FOR YOU!"

Me: "Oh, Fuck Off..."

Nic: "You could hold MY hand at the movies, Sweet..."

Me: "REALLY???"

Nic: "Yeah... But I need popcorn, a MONSTER cola and a box of Malteezers... And we're not watching a War Film..."