Announcing the Winners of our "Erotic Poetry" Competition

last reply
39 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The judges and I were very impressed with the standard of erotic poetry entered into this competition.

Congratulations to our 3 prize winners, Liz, Elliot and Hannah. I loved each of these poems. A special shout out to Elliot, who sits on the winners' podium for the first time:

1st Place: - Dark Rain, by Liz
2nd Place: - I Can Always Read Your Skin, by elliotlacey31
3rd Place: - Freefalling, by browncoffee

I urge our readership to read these excellent entries too, which made up our Top 15:

Fallen Angel, by Saucymh
little death, by Emerys
Drunk, Alive, and Full of Night, by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Innocence Lost, by littleduchess
Lilacs and Tangerines, by Gil_Renard
Dark Desire, by Kee
In My End Is My Beginning, by KindOfHeart
The Star, by JWren
The Game, by Stormdog
Darling, Kiss Me, by Green_Man
The Slap The Belt And The Hook, by Gillianleeeza
Let's Fuck, by Lilly

An honourable mention goes to Sprite's "Ropes of Cum", which just missed the deadline, but embiggened the spirit of the competition, and gave many of us a giggle.

A huge thank you to everyone who participated in the competition, and to those who read, voted and commented on the entries.

Read all the entries here:

To the winners, I'll be in touch in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Nicola
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wahoo! Congratulations guys x fantastic competition exx
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well done everyone! What a fantastic competition!

There are a few in the Top 10 that I haven't read yet so I will look forward to catching those asap.

Congrats to you all!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you go Elliot! congratz! and to everyone else too! some awesome work - it was tough sorting them out. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Snake Charmera
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all who entered. Another great comp with so many amazing poems.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Story Verifier
0 likes
Fabulous news! Many congrats to you all!
Lurker
0 likes
I give you all congratulations. There were many fantastic works.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congrats to the top three. Impressive stuff. To everyone else lucky enough to be in the top list, well done, as well. Glad to be among you.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone. Thank you for sharing your sexy thoughts with us.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey! Hey! Hey! Congratulations to Lizzy, Elliot, and Hannah! Y'all did outstanding work. In fact, there were numerous outstanding poems as we see exhibited in the Honorable Mention list. So congrats to all and thanks so much for working hard to create those outstanding entries.

Lurker
0 likes
I look forward that soon there will be another comp. for poem. Well done to all. It was a hoot.
0 likes
A toast to the winners, the honourable mentions, and all the wonderful poets of Lushstories.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
The top 3 were deserving. As for my honorable mention, I've decided to let it go straight to my head, and to become unbearably obnoxious, arrogant, and aloof.

(Thanks to everyone who read, voted, & commented. I appreciate it)

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Lurker
0 likes
Some lovely poems – the top three were very good. The fourth one was an erotic thing too. Gosh, and the fifth. And how sensuous was that one at number six?

I'll stop before I run out of spare fingers. Thanks for writing them.
0 likes
Quote by fuzzyblue
Some lovely poems among the winners – I mean, really something.

The top three were very very good. The fourth one was an erotic thing too.

Oh, the fourth one, that's mine

Seriously, I'm delighted (and a bit bemused) to get my first poetry EP, especially against such tough and 'hot' competition. Thanks to all who entered. The turnout was brilliant, and that really makes the competition worthwhile. Congrats also to the top three - here's to you

Now to read those entries I haven't got around to yet... happy times
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats Liz!!!

Yours was brilliant plus infinity.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Amazing.

So many good entries in the top 15, it was a tough choice.

Huge congrats to Elliot, who not only gets his first podium place, but also his first EP. Nice to see you finally getting the recognition you so richly deserve

To the rest of the top tier, really well done. There was some really stiff competition and you should all be hugely proud of yourselves.

Southern Charmer
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well done to the winners, awesome work. This was a fun competition, so many really good poems, so many trying for the first time. Too hard for me to choose who was the best, but just so much fun reading them all. Congratulations to all who enteted.

Katie
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Congratulations to the top three and to all who are part of the top 15! There were so many gorgeous entries its an honor to be named. Honestly, not even all of my favorites are here. That just shows the quality of the submissions in this comp. What a happy Saturday!
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations to Liz, Elliott, and Hannah on the brilliant writing, well done, and to the remainder of the above list and all who played The Game. (See what I did there?) The enormous response made it an especially challenging comp to judge, I'm sure, so thanks also to our judges. Glad I wasn't among you!

Shoot, I don't see anybody on that list that I wouldn't let buy me a drink. That was a hint, y'all...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to all!

Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and everyone who entered It was an awesome competition. so many talented writers
0 likes
I think the judging must have been incredibly difficult for this. I'm so pleased at how many people entered and at how supportive everyone was of each other. It's a really beautiful community to be part of. Congratulations to Liz and Elliot and everyone who placed AND everyone who entered - I know firsthand how hard it is to write poetry! Thank you especially to curvygalore for having encouraged me and to Ruthie who's kinda the reason I even attempt poetry. The variety of poems was wonderful and I'm truly honoured to have placed.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Great competition, great depth of entries. Contrats not only to the top three, and not only to the runners-up, but everyone who participated, and everyone who is courageous enough to sit down and put words on paper. Some really excellent poems here.

This stingray thinks so too!

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I knew Liz would win when I read it. Congrats to all the winners.

Awesome Lady
0 likes
This was one of the largest number of entries I have seen and the quality - can't even describe how good all entries were. To even get them to 15 had to have been so hard.