Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fallen Angel

11
11 Comments 11
7.0k Views 7.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
December was always hot in Southern Africa but for the last few days it seemed to get hotter. No breeze stirred the air and the heat seemed to rise up from the ground in waves.

It was Friday about 10am and I had been stretched out on the lawn chair for the last hour. The sweat formed beads of water on my brow and my body shimmered with a fine sheen of perspiration. I had on a pair of dark sun glasses to shade my eyes from the glare and a tiny two piece white bikini which suited my tanned skin to perfection. I have never owned anything so revealing before and my father would have probably have burnt it had he known but it was that knowledge alone that had been enough to convince me to get it.

I had bought it just a few days ago and had worn it every day since then. It was just too hot to put on more and there was no one else was around to see me.

My dad was a pastor and was making his annual trip to far out rural communities as part of a Christmas campaign. I was supposed to have gone with but I wanted a break, so I had pretended to be sick at the last minute just to get out of it.

Now sitting alone with the high fences and heat for company I wished I had gone.

Damn this heat, I thought as I reached for the cooler box and pulled out a cider. I wasn't allowed to drink alcohol but daddy wasn't around and I was tired of being the angel all of the time.

I was almost 19, even though I looked younger. I wasn't very tall and was quiet slim and perhaps that is what belied my age. People had always told me I was pretty but pretty was such a bland compliment, I wanted to be beautiful or sexy but when your dad is the pastor, sexy is the last thing people would say to me. My breasts were quite small about a 32B. Looking down at them I wished they were bigger, guys liked bigger didn't they?

I undid the tiny strings at the back of my neck and let the small triangles of fabric fall away from my breasts. I held the cider against my neck then slid it down my chest between my breasts, across my tummy and between my thighs. It left a trail of cold water droplets and wet the fabric at my crotch. It felt so good. If only daddy could see me now I thought giggling to myself.

I kept the bottle trapped between my thighs slowly moving it up and down. It felt nice, I thought. It was cool against my heated flesh but different too, the harder I pressed the better it felt and I just wanted to get that feeling back. I pressed the bottle tightly to the juncture between my thighs and again I felt it, that tiny thrill of pleasure. I brought the cider to my lips and drank the last of the now warm liquid. Putting the bottle aside I pressed my fingers to my pussy again. Did I just say pussy? Pussy! Pussy! Pussy! I laughed out loud, I had never used that word before and I felt wicked just saying it. Could a word really be bad?

The fabric felt soft and was still damp beneath my fingers tips but the contact sent another thrill of excitement through my body. I kept my fingers there, lightly tracing the cleft with my fingers wondering why I had never done this before. My father had drilled it into me at an early age, how I should never touch myself unless for the purpose of cleansing and that I should never fornicate as sex was off the devil or I would end up a whore like my mother. Needless to say my mother left us a long time ago.

I reached for another cider, it was my fourth and it was still only 10:30 but already it was making me drowsy. I rested the bottle against my left breast. It was so hot that the icy cold was a welcomed relief. I stretched my right arm high above my head, arching my body and stretching my legs. The idea of slipping my hand into the bikini bottom came unbidden to my mind. Just once, I thought to myself. I have never shaved down there and only a fine fuzz of baby soft hair covered my mound. My skin felt hot and a little moist and as my fingers explored the hidden folds of skin my body tingled and got hotter I tried to concentrate on one area especially because every time I touched it I felt a small jolt of pleasure. It felt like a little bead right at the top of the folds and the faster I touched it the longer the feeling stayed. It felt like I was building to something. I increased the pressure and quickened my pace.

Did someone say my name? I wondered, my senses seemed dulled, then I heard it again, “Leah”, I snatched my hand out of my bottoms and hurriedly did up my top. My face was turning red. I felt flustered as I grabbed a towel and stood up. I couldn’t see anyone around and I felt a little dizzy, the heat or the alcohol I thought.

“Leah can I have a word with you?“ It was the creepy old man from next door. How much had he seen? I wondered to myself, not looking at him directly and glad I still had the shades on as I wrapped the towel tightly around me.

“Yes Mr. Tate?” I answered when I was only a few feet from him.

He smiled his teeth yellow and chipped. “How are you my dear? Is your father around?”

“No Mr. Tate, he’s on church business,” I said my eyes fixed on the fence in front of me.

“Well that explains why you’re outside by yourself enjoying the sun,“ he chuckled wiping a big hand across his fore head and then drying his hand on the dirty vest he had on.

I looked at him sharply. he had obviously seen me but what did he want. “Can I help you Mr. Tate? “ I asked wanting to escape to the house as fast as possible.

“Call me Tiny, my friends and I was having some beers but then the cable went out and now the ice is finished too”, he said waving his hands at two other men that I hadn’t noticed before. Tiny was a giant of a man with a huge belly, his face was large and brown but tanned, or dirt, it was hard to tell. His two friends looked to be about fifty but more well kempt than him, one was clean shaven and going bald the other had more than a day’s growth of hair on his face, both men were tall and all three wore shorts and t-shirts.

“Do you have ice honey?”

I was turning red with embarrassment looking away I answered, “Yeah I do, I will go get you some“.

“No don’t bother yourself we will be right over“, and with that he was gone.

Oh no, I thought having him here was the last thing I wanted.

My head felt heavy and my legs a little unsteady as I walked into the house, removing my shades as my eyes adjusted to the light. I had just got to the kitchen when the doorbell chimed insistently as though he had his finger pressed to it. I ran stumbling to the door and opened it just so the noise would stop.

“Ah there you are honey“, he said pushing his big frame through the doorway. His friends followed close behind him.

They all smirked as they passed me, my neck was starting to turn red again. “I was just getting the ice, I will only be a minute“, I said turning to go back to the kitchen.

“Take your time baby“, he said and proceeded to sit on the couch and flicked on the TV.

I was almost done empting the ice into a bucket for him when he came up behind me I almost jumped. “You don’t mind if we watch the game here do you?” I looked unsure. “Come on you must be lonely here all by yourself and you can have a drink with us, we don’t bite unless you want us to.” He said laughing at his own joke. He seemed harmless enough I thought.

His friends had already made themselves comfortable on the couches and had helped themselves to glasses from the liquor cabinet. A bottle of cheap whiskey stood on the small side table. I turned as if to walk away, when Tiny called out to me, “Where you going babe?”

“I have to change and maybe lay down, I have a major headache”, I told him, my words slurring a little.

“It is too hot to think about putting on more clothes in fact you should be thinking of taking off that towel. Take a seat sugar and sit with us. I know Joe here is really good at massaging, let him work his magic on your neck and shoulders”, Tiny said reaching out his hand and pulling me toward the couch he occupied. I felt unsure but uttered no objections as the man named Joe moved behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders.The men all had a glass in their hand. "Can I have a glass as well?" I asked Tiny, trying to sound mature. Tiny placed a glass in my hand and told me to drink it all in one go. The alcohol felt cold in my hand and smelt really strong. I brought it to my lips and drank it, it tasted a little sweet and wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I immediately felt the warmth as the liquid moved across my body, not that I needed to feel hotter. Tiny refilled my glass silently as the man named Joe worked on my neck. I closed my eyes and gave into the feelings of relaxation. I moaned a little, this guy really knew his stuff.

I felt pressure on my thigh and opened half closed eyes to see Tiny's big paw of a hand on my exposed thigh. I shifted slightly but didn’t object, instead I closed my eyes again leaning my head back as Joe’s hands worked on my shoulders. “Feels good don’t it girl?” Tiny asked as his own hand began to move up and down my thigh. I knew I should have told him to stop and all of them to get out but for the first time in my life I felt things I have never before.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

I again just moaned my reply. Tiny brought my glass to my lips and I opened my mouth and downed the liquid as before.”That’s a good girl”, he said as he moved it away.

“You must be feeling hot“, he said as he undid the towel and let it fall to my sides. I never said a word just closed my eyes. I can’t describe how I felt just then like I wasn’t there at all, like I was drifting along on waves euphoria. I felt Tiny’s hands on my thigh again, this time a little higher pulling my legs apart a little. Joe’s hands too had begun to move. He was now half over me, his breath warm and sweet on my neck, his hands first caressed my arms and then found their way around my breasts.

I opened my eyes just in time to see Tiny wave over his other friend before closing his mouth over my exposed nipple. My bikini top was no longer tied at the back of my neck and the twin white triangles of fabric lay against the smooth planes of my belly. Tiny’s hands were now slowly stroking at my womanhood through my bikini bottom. His other friend moved in front of me and got on his knees, opening me up as he got down between my legs. I was lost in sensation so many hands touching squeezing and stroking me. Tiny clamped his teeth on my nipple and I screamed a little, the other guys just laughed.

Tiny’s fat fingers undid the ties on either side of my bikini and the guy in front of me opened my legs wider, exposing my womanhood to him. He took a deep breath and smelt me. “It’s been a long time since I had some young pussy“, he said as pulled my legs over his shoulders his hands on the rounded globes of my ass as he took his first taste. I took a sharp intake of breath at that first contact, ripples of pleasure shot through my body. Joe was also sucking on my breast by now and Tiny was trying to stuff the other into his mouth.

“Hey Mike save some of that pussy for us too”, Joe said as he placed my hand on his exposed manhood. It was hard and felt big considering it was the first one I’ve seen or felt in my life. It was strange because even though it felt hard it also felt like warm velvet in my palm. “Here stroke my cock too babe“, Tiny said, shoving his hairy cock into my free hand. Tiny felt a little shorter and alot thicker he also seemed to be a little wet, I could feel a sticky substance against my hand as I moved up and down the hardened flesh. I have never seen a cock and now I am stroking two in my hand while a third guy was licking at my pussy.

Mike moved his tongue from the top of my slit to the bottom, licking and nibbling rubbing his whiskered cheek on my thigh as I could feel the hair on his chin press and tickle my sensitive pussy as he sucked hungrily at my clit. I could feel the tension building in me like it did earlier. I could feel his tongue stabbing inside me, he moved his one hand to my clit and pressed it between his fingers and suddenly I found what I was searching for as wave after wave of shuddering pleasure washed over me. I screamed from the intensity of it. “You like that don’t you girl”, Tiny said slipping two of his fat fingers into my open mouth. Mike continued to suck at me drinking in all my moisture.

“Let us take this to the bedroom“, one of the men suggested and picked me up as if I weighed nothing at all. They carried me to the first available bedroom they found which just so happened to be my dad’s and threw me onto the bed. Before I could catch my breath Tiny was on there with me, pulling me toward the edge and turning me over. He pulled me onto my knees, my ass in the air. “You going to love this girl”, he said spreading my ass cheeks and spitting into it. He worked a finger into my tight sphincter and one into my pussy, both hurt. I yelped out loud trying to move away but Mike was in front of me. He was already naked, a slim but hairy man, with a slight pot belly but nothing compared to Tiny's rotund shape. A dark triangle of hair surrounded his cock which looked much larger than Joe's and almost purple in color.

He pulled my head down to his hardened flesh and I got my first smell of cock. It smelled pungent and musky. Tiny was really working his finger in and out of my ass and pussy but when he tried to push in a second I screamed out. I had barely opened my mouth when Mike shoved his cock inside. He pushed it in deep bringing tears to my eyes, his hand on my head moaning and offering words of encouragement as he pumped his hard pole in and out of my mouth. I could feel his cock snake down my throat all the while Tiny pumped my ass and pussy with his fat fingers faster, stopping every now and then to spit a bit more into my ass as he worked his fingers in deeper.

I could see Joe out of the corner of my eye stroking his cock as he watched Mike pumping his cock into my mouth. The urge to bite down on it was immense but I resisted, instead I began to enjoy the feel and taste of this strange new object between my lips. I could even feel my hips rocking back trying to bury Tiny's fingers deeper. I felt the weight on the bed change.

Tiny now rested a foot on the edge of the bed I felt the firm spongy head of his cock smack my ass a few times before he moved to the entrance of my wet slit with one massive thrust he entered me, my virginity lost in that first stroke. I screamed but it came out as a muffled sob as my mouth was still stuffed with Mike’s cock. Tiny didn’t skip a beat but continued to pump into me his thick cock pushing into me hard and fast rocking my slim frame forward with every stroke as he impaled me. I still felt sore but as he moved I got wetter and the tingle of pleasure began to build inside me.

Joe was squeezing my tits now as he continued to stroke his cock, his hands moving over my skin, down my back and then under to my pussy searching out my clit as Tiny pounded into me. I felt the veins on Mikes cock swell as he picked up speed. He was pushing his cock so deep down my throat I thought I would choke on it and then suddenly his body stiffened and he held my head tight on his cock as he emptied out into my mouth . I felt rather than tasted the warm thick liquid as it slid down my throat. Tiny too let out a guttural sound as he came and rolled off me on the bed.

I hadn’t cum yet and as I was hungry to feel that burst of pleasure again. As Tiny and Mike moved off Joe took Tiny's place he asked me to turn over which I did willingly opening up my legs to him, his long cock twitched as he stood between my legs he picked my leg up over his shoulder and slid into me he worked at me with long, slow and deep strokes. I moaned out loud every time he pushed into me.

Using his fingers he opened up the lips of my pussy exposing my clit and the tight tunnel he was moving in and out of. My hands gripped the sheets as I moaned my need and pleasure out loud.

“Yeah, you like that don’t you, let me hear you say it, tell Joe how much you like his cock”, Joe said his voice low and deep as he pumped into me.

“Mmmm , I love it. I love what you do to me“, I whispered back my voice low and husky, my eyes heavy with lust. I was almost there, I could feel the pleasure building inside me. “Faster, faster", I yelled out, I could hardly believe that it was me saying these things. Joe laughed but obliged by ramming his hard rod inside me faster and harder. I closed my eyes letting the electrifying thrill of pleasure wash through me. Joe continued to move in and out of me dragging out my orgasm and then just when I thought he was done he pulled out of me his cock a long hard slab of meat covered in creamy juices. He brought his cock to my parted lips and slid it inside my open mouth, I sucked on him now tasting my juices as well as his.

I felt another body on top of mine but I was too tired to care, I didn’t even open my eyes till I felt the cock that was now trying to enter my ass . I had been sucking on Joe nice and slow but now as I cried out he too pushed into me making me choke on his cock. I tried to pull away but Mike had me pinned. I could feel the tip of his cock enter me ass and I gasped with pain. He pushed in a little bit more the stopped then started to pump his cock slowly back and forth pushing himself deeper and deeper inside me, the pain was excruciating. I wasn’t sucking on Joe any more instead he used my mouth as he pleased pushing his cock to the back of my throat and back out. I had gagged on it for the third time when he finally had his release, his seed filling my mouth and spilling down the sides. Mike was all the way inside me now and the pain was like a dull ache as he drove into me grunting with every thrust. Joe kissed my lips, his tongue moving into my mouth and pulling at mine.

I was so tired and Mike was still pounding into me when I fell asleep exhausted. When I finally woke up, the room was dark and I was alone. My headache was back and my lips felt swollen and dry. I didn’t know how long I had been asleep. The muscles in my leg felt sore as I got off the bed naked and walked toward the bath. As the water began to fill in the tub, all the things I had done earlier came flooding back. Had that really been me? I felt ashamed maybe sex really was evil because I had enjoyed every minute of it. What would daddy think of me now, I wondered as I stepped into the warm soothing waters …

Published 
Written by Delicious1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments